Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

18 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Just to make it clear for anyone who doesn't know, (I could not tell from your post if you do or not)  the stepping down took place after the war started.  You are correct in that Galerion is working on the peace end.

In general,  it's nice to see newer people posting on the OWF.  It can be a rough place.  Don't let it get to you.

I knew that it occurred after the war started. In fact, I was there when the war started, Slap started attacking some of our members and soon after Junka tried to defend those who were being attacked. Albeit, maybe not by the best practice. Which is why he stepped down. He believed at the time that this whole war was about him and him insulting someone. By stepping down he hoped he could ensure peace for us, only for the war to continue, which is why this ultimatum even came up. He doesn't want war for SNX, which is why he took the role of a relief officer.

It's not that it gets to me in the bad way. I'm just surprised that so many people haven't learned manners. Like power has gotten to their heads, or maybe they got their head up their @$$ . Lmao

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

His ultimatum is to help other see that he does care about SNX lower tier.

That old chestnut!:D The old "robust lower tier", complete with "our superior nations" and let's not forget the strategic wizard himself who oversees it all... "the Emperor that cares"!

Let's revisit that statement in a few months time and see how well it worked out for you.;)

37 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

I knew that it occurred after the war started. In fact, I was there when the war started, Slap started attacking some of our members and soon after Junka tried to defend those who were being attacked. Albeit, maybe not by the best practice. Which is why he stepped down. He believed at the time that this whole war was about him and him insulting someone. By stepping down he hoped he could ensure peace for us, only for the war to continue, which is why this ultimatum even came up. He doesn't want war for SNX, which is why he took the role of a relief officer.

It's not that it gets to me in the bad way. I'm just surprised that so many people haven't learned manners. Like power has gotten to their heads, or maybe they got their head up their @$$ . Lmao

Believe me if your alliance was like 3 times smaller the war would continue until Junka is completely booted and suspended "indefinitely"  from the alliance and Junka himself will be in Zi till he agree to become a slave or delete. This is how things are done in CN these days. If you are a micro you are $%&@ed no matter what.

Edited by Vortagre

On 25/08/2017 at 2:50 AM, Immortan Junka said:

indian-school-for-savages-cartoon.jpg

School is in session for the barbarians.

Casus Belli essentially means "Just War" in Latin. It has a defensive and legal basis, it's not a phrase that can mean anything you want.

Preempting an aggressive war? Valid

Crushing raiders? Valid

Leaked screenshots of a plot? Valid

Attacking someone you don't like? Not Valid

No it doesn't. It means "case of war". Please try to learn Latin before using it as a basis for your arguments. 

4 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

This place has some serious issues regarding treatment of others. I get it, alot of people don't like how he writes but lets be quick to insult everyone who shows the slightest support for the guy.

lol how he writes is far from the worst thing

try reading the content of his !@#$%^&* 

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

2/27/2017 9:44:39 PM (179 days old)

See? He knows better.

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 hour ago, blue sam3 said:

No it doesn't. It means "case of war". Please try to learn Latin before using it as a basis for your arguments. 

That's true but then people will say "oh well your existence is a case for war" etc, a more detailed analysis will reveal it's importance in just war theory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

9 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Jesus Christ, this thread is still going? I'm a Muslim because I thought when I become a martyr I would get 72 virgins. Now I find out that the 72 virgins are all posting here on the OWF. Don't make me convert to Christianity.

Oh boy do I have a joke for you....

5 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

He believed at the time that this whole war was about him and him insulting someone.

Nearly every war since he has been leader was because his ego was writing cheques that his alliance couldn't cash. 

5 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

By stepping down he hoped he could ensure peace for us, only for the war to continue, which is why this ultimatum even came up. He doesn't want war for SNX, which is why he took the role of a relief officer.

It's wasn't a personal ultimatum it was an alliance ultimatum, which is rather confusing for someone who had meant to have handed over control.

So unfortunately for ISX, people are going to still view what Junka says in public is the stated position of ISX.

I'm sure Galerion the "leader" is receiving quite a few ultimatums of his own from people who can actually enforce them unlike Junkypoo.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I resigned as philosopher-king to be simple philosopher. I can either be a philosopher internally, within ISX, or publicly, on the global stage.

Junka, you are many things, but a philosopher you are not.

9 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

I feel you should take the time to go back and read a lot of the posts Junka has made, you will soon understand that he stepping down would not stop the war more so when he says "Im stepping down give us peace or we will wipe your mid to lower tiers out" that is not a post from someone who wanted peace.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile in the Imperium... the last stand of the living producers against the undead barbarians...

Are you conceding that it is over?! "Last stand" n all that. Producerism would never last. Like Communism.

11 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Are you conceding that it is over?! "Last stand" n all that. Producerism would never last. 

The ideas of Producerism... autocratic democracy... fair tech rates... alliance sovereignty... the Just War theory... they will live on.

10 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Producerism sounds a lot like normal alliance systems tbh.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/1426-producerism-a-primer-for-new-nations/

PRODUCERISM: A PRIMER FOR NEW NATIONS

For new nations in today's world, it is sometimes difficult to make heads or tails of being a nation-ruler. Being bombarded by dozens of recruitment messages, it is very easy to make an uninformed decision which can lead to disastrous consequences for your nation. These consequences can range from being dragged into meaningless wars, to going without strong nations to protect you in the <10,000 NS range, to unknowingly being exploited as a tech slave.

Producerism as an ideology is largely concerned with the welfare of new nations that might otherwise be driven from this world in despair, unaware of the rights they should be enjoying. These rights include the following:

1. The right to be adequately compensated for tech production
  2. The right to peace and security against foreign aggression
  3. The right to be fully educated about the history of societal development in Cybernations
  4. The right to pursue one's full potential as a nation ruler in an alliance

To ensure these rights are protected, Producerism proposes the following responsibilities for alliances that recruit new nations:

1. That the alliance outlaw the exploitation of tech producers
  2. That the alliance focus on a military-first policy and protect new nations
  3. That the alliance leadership promote classical and contemporary works on CN's societal development
  4. That the alliance raise members above the state of nature to pursue a full range of civilized development

These rights should be pursued by nations of all alliances, regardless of color team, size, or stage of societal development. While the development (and degeneration) of every alliance is a historical process, through education, any active nation may achieve full productive consciousness and promote the societal development of his or her alliance internally. The informed alliance member becomes the vessel for change that pushes the alliance towards the full development of autocratic democracy.

Autocratic democracy is a system of government in which the revolutionary leader channels the collective will of his comrades within the alliance, and propels the now-united membership towards the final stage of societal development. This has historically occurred during times of great upheaval within an alliance, such as under the pressure of a war of extermination by foreign invaders. This final stage of development transcends the internal disunity and chaos which held back the potential of the alliance and its members in the past.

Thus freed from the state of nature, the alliance can now act in the comprehensive interests of all of its membership, not a handful of plutocratic nations and foreigners who have manipulated policy in the past.