Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So a page ago I was a fascist, now Im a communist. How many ists will I become before the thread ends. :rolleyes:

Shall I retrieve a thesaurus?

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

here you go, crying over morals again

while being an authoritarian who pretends 94% of the alliance likes him when it's closer to like 13 people

"13 people"

large.jpg

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

As Emperor I was First among Equals, and since our Revolution two years ago we became one of the most active alliances in the game. This is despite (or perhaps partially because of) fighting 8 alliance wars under my command.

Being that alliances are voluntary in nature, if people don't like being here they can leave (like Jay Kay did). 

Our enemies have sought dominion over us many times, trying to dictate the terms of our existence. I have never done that towards other alliances, so I think it's quite silly to say I seek dominion over others.

Do you even read the drivel you spill?  First among equals and then under my command the very next sentence.  Why are you still postings?  Is your new leader unable to control you?  Or just to clueless to try and do so?  

16 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

You realize you guys are like this?

i1c455.gif

Not sure how to explain it any more clearly. Ever seen me in here before backing Junka when he's being rolled?... Probably because IDC about Junka being rolled. But still, you'll all continue to be this:

tenor.gif

Except your post had nothing to do with Tywin and all to do with Rey.

3 hours ago, Galerion said:

You were kicked because you won't let go of your baggage, you are still carrying around that same baggage and it stinks.

Not as much as you being a pussy's "hand"

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I'd like to point this out.Within the SNX discord we have an official notice from Junka stating that he has stepped down. For those of you who are unsure of whether or not this is true, he no longer is the emperor. He has taken a new role as a relief officer. This role enables him to give advise to the new emperor. Not lead anything. 

His ultimatum is to help other see that he does care about SNX lower tier. Many of us are newer, like myself. He was kind enough to help us. To protect us while we learn so they don't make the mistakes I did at the start. A leader doesn't have to be liked by outside parties, we don't exactly like some other leaders out there but we do accept that they are leaders. Junka, like each and every one of you, has his flaws. Regardless, he was a leader.

He has our full support as he makes his transition and get's comfortable as a reserve. Any questions and concerns should be brought to Gal's attention, or another govt official. 

Have a good one all!

41 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I'd like to point this out.Within the SNX discord we have an official notice from Junka stating that he has stepped down. For those of you who are unsure of whether or not this is true, he no longer is the emperor. He has taken a new role as a relief officer. This role enables him to give advise to the new emperor. Not lead anything. 

His ultimatum is to help other see that he does care about SNX lower tier. Many of us are newer, like myself. He was kind enough to help us. To protect us while we learn so they don't make the mistakes I did at the start. A leader doesn't have to be liked by outside parties, we don't exactly like some other leaders out there but we do accept that they are leaders. Junka, like each and every one of you, has his flaws. Regardless, he was a leader.

He has our full support as he makes his transition and get's comfortable as a reserve. Any questions and concerns should be brought to Gal's attention, or another govt official. 

Have a good one all!

You pretty much just told everyone what we already knew, Yes junka stepped down, Yes he posted in discord (he knew it would be leaked) but i bet he still owns the discord, the forums and i know full well that Junka tells Gal what to do and he does it, he has done for so long now.

The thing is I understand you giving him support, but I will tell you this i know a lot are also very very mad with the fact his mouth do not stop and the main reason you are at war 8 times in two years.

Ask yourself this, if Junka truly stepped down to gain peace for ISX why would he post the way he has and will showing total lack of respect for the new leader and the members who are fighting his war, I mean junka has nothing to lose so why should he care if members of ISX loses everytrhing.

16 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

I mean who the actual $%&@ even invited you to the big kids table to start with? I've personally been told that this will will not stop until he leaves Bob. You suck at this.

If you are talking about Junka (and not something else entirely that I'm missing) I just wanted to clarify that it is NOT SLAP's (or our allies at Last Call) intention to get Junka to leave Planet Bob.  I even double checked this with banned to make sure I didn't miss some memo somewhere. 

I get rumors abound in these types of situations.  I often don't care, but in this particular case I do and so I'm taking the time to clarify in public as SLAP's MoFA. 

Edited by White Chocolate

54 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

Have a good one all!

Dude you've been in the alliance for 11 days after getting yourself in a mess with IRON. So Junka helped you, that is supposed to erase all the !@#$ he's caused for SNX and all the hate he's created across CN for himself?  You have shown quite the ability to stick your nose in messes you know nothing about... Perhaps you should get to know CN before you jump into things that you have no clue about..

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Dude you've been in the alliance for 11 days after getting yourself in a mess with IRON. So Junka helped you, that is supposed to erase all the !@#$ he's caused for SNX and all the hate he's created across CN for himself?  You have shown quite the ability to stick your nose in messes you know nothing about... Perhaps you should get to know CN before you jump into things that you have no clue about..

And you seem to show the same abilityto stick your nose in other peoples messes. Many of you have. No offense.

As I stated he has his flaws. He has our support in the transition. You don't have to like what I say or accept it. What I'm saying is theres nothing be solved arguing about it on a forum. 

I'm not here to have my intentions nor my intelligence questioned. I'm not even here to be liked by you. I'm here because I support him and many of our other members support his decision to step down. Why can't you support that decision instead of sitting around arguing  and debating about it?

Whats done is done, you can't solve it now.

4 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

And you seem to show the same abilityto stick your nose in other peoples messes. Many of you have. No offense.

As I stated he has his flaws. He has our support in the transition. You don't have to like what I say or accept it. What I'm saying is theres nothing be solved arguing about it on a forum. 

I'm not here to have my intentions nor my intelligence questioned. I'm not even here to be liked by you. I'm here because I support him and many of our other members support his decision to step down. Why can't you support that decision instead of sitting around arguing  and debating about it?

Welcome to the OWF kid.

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Welcome to the OWF kid.

This place has some serious issues regarding treatment of others. I get it, alot of people don't like how he writes but lets be quick to insult everyone who shows the slightest support for the guy.

13 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

This place has some serious issues regarding treatment of others. I get it, alot of people don't like how he writes but lets be quick to insult everyone.

Fixed it for you.

30 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Because if he had just been humble resigned and let Galerion take the lead it would have been fine. He didn't, he was condescending, threatened people, and continued to speak for the alliance, committing you all to an eternal war...

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Because if he had just been humble resigned and let Galerion take the lead it would have been fine. He didn't, he was condescending, threatened people, and continued to speak for the alliance, committing you all to an eternal war...

And how are you solving it by arguing? If you were to just ignore it the message would be clearer. By responding in the manner you have you've essentially proved that you aren't any better. It's better to just ignore anything that comes from him or respond without stooping to that level. Galerion is already starting steps to solving the war issues peacefully. The only ones who can commit someone else to war are the attackers. Only the attackers can control what they do and whether or not they feel low enough to attack for simple words on a screen. If you're upset by someone who stepped down delivering an ultimatum then I honestly feel bad for you man.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

You have shown quite the ability to stick your nose in messes you know nothing about... Perhaps you should get to know CN before you jump into things that you have no clue about..

2/27/2017 9:44:39 PM (179 days old)

5 hours ago, Banned said:

So what I'm getting here is that you think Junka is a bad guy because he wouldn't help you force tech from somebody on a deal gone bad after you refused to participate in the program he gave u for it. 

I mean, sounds like the policy was laid out pretty clear.  "Do interstellar, or you're completely on your own." 

As the leader of an alliance with a "Do Bannedcare or you're on your own" economic policy, you might be the one person I could side with Junka against today. 

Go stand in the corner until you realize what you did wrong.

Look I am not complaining nor did I hold this against Junka ever.  I just felt that his attitude to be wrong then. When a super big nation with many wonders decide to steal 100 tech from an essentially broke nation he could have atleast done something other than criticise my otherwise great Tech selling program (I still sell to some of the same guys), anyways I recovered the tech money myself and I continued to sell at a superior rate than what Interstellar program promised to give me. He kicked me out for holding very independent thought and not being of Interstellar quality production wise and I accepted it.

2 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Look I am not complaining nor did I hold this against Junka ever.  I just felt that his attitude to be wrong then. When a super big nation with many wonders decide to steal 100 tech from an essentially broke nation he could have atleast done something other than criticise my otherwise great Tech selling program (I still sell to some of the same guys), anyways I recovered the tech money myself and I continued to sell at a superior rate than what Interstellar program promised to give me. He kicked me out for holding very independent thought and not being of Interstellar quality production wise and I accepted it.

I hope Layton is reading this blasphemy 

18 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

And how are you solving it by arguing? If you were to just ignore it the message would be clearer. By responding in the manner you have you've essentially proved that you aren't any better. It's better to just ignore anything that comes from him or respond without stooping to that level. Galerion is already starting steps to solving the war issues peacefully. The only ones who can commit someone else to war are the attackers. Only the attackers can control what they do and whether or not they feel low enough to attack for simple words on a screen. If you're upset by someone who stepped down delivering an ultimatum then I honestly feel bad for you man.

So long as Junka spews his nonsense in public you will be at war.  You can not like it, you can complain, you can blame others but, in the end your alliance will burn over and over because of him.  Because he can not control himself and you all let him do as he wishes.  That is the path you have chosen.   

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

This place has some serious issues regarding treatment of others. I get it, alot of people don't like how he writes but lets be quick to insult everyone who shows the slightest support for the guy.

I know its awesome isn't it? 

40 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Only the attackers can control what they do and whether or not they feel low enough to attack for simple words on a screen. If you're upset by someone who stepped down delivering an ultimatum then I honestly feel bad for you man.

Just to make it clear for anyone who doesn't know, (I could not tell from your post if you do or not)  the stepping down took place after the war started.  You are correct in that Galerion is working on the peace end.

In general,  it's nice to see newer people posting on the OWF.  It can be a rough place.  Don't let it get to you.

Also what a government person says in public can be a reason for war.  Note I did not say it is a good reason or a bad reason.  I am not making a value judgment (in this public conversation) on that issue in this particular instance.  It is just how Planet Bob is.  There is No freedom of speech (especially in public).  Might makes right, like it or not.