Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

1 minute ago, Vortagre said:

I don't consider it "trolling"  when Alliance leaders launch nukes at me for my opinions in OWF. How many of you got threatened with Nukes ystd for your opinions on OWF? I did.

Make a topic about your woes then, not sure what your situation has to do with the disaster on wheels Junka.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I don't consider it "trolling"  when Alliance leaders launch nukes at me for my opinions in OWF. How many of you got threatened with Nukes ystd for your opinions on OWF? I did.

Pretty sure thats a daily thing for everyone.

Edited by Keres

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Alleged actions of a minor member who was no longer a member is very different than long-termed confirmed actions of a leader of an alliance that continually pisses off yes enemies, but also neutrals and allies.  

See, you are picking and choosing, but like most Ancap/libertardians you are extremely lacking in self-awareness to see it, being utterly incapably of seeing outside your own personal emotional perspective.

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

As for the server, no, that's not why you moron. You can ask many people, I've wanted you rolled almost since my return. 

That's nice.

Ok entertain me. How many threatened you with nukes ystd?

Yesterday? None, But I mean, I had Kindle, LH and Junktard in my ass crack at once for calling Junktard a Pussy the last time I gave a damn.

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

pretty sure there was a period of like 3 years where polar was routinely threatened for dumb !@#$

There is a difference between Polar and non nuclear noob (1 nation) sitting on an unprotected 2 nation micro.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

See, you are picking and choosing, but like most Ancap/libertardians you are extremely lacking in self-awareness to see it, being utterly incapably of seeing outside your own personal emotional perspective.

That's nice.

Picking and choosing? No the situations are completely different. So even if accusations are true its apples to oranges. YOU ARE THE ALLIANCE LEADER, Ghost was not even a member and when he was he had no special access, no power... Secondly you can claim evidence and proof all you want, but until it is posted on OWF I consider it an allegation not fact. There is fact that you boned your entire alliance and screwed their FA so bad and now you are paying for it.

I don't know why I bother with you or in trying to convince people not to roll ISX, you deserve it and they do for following you. I'm done.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Pot ... kettle ...

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

There is a difference between Polar and non nuclear noob (1 nation) sitting on an unprotected 2 nation micro.

join a better micro?

4 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Ok entertain me. How many threatened you with nukes ystd?

To be fair.. I didn't threaten nukes. I hit you with a nuke. Keep my name, my alliance and my allies out of your mouth and you may find peace. You aren't being hit for your opinions.

Just now, Morphine said:

To be fair.. I didn't threaten nukes. I hit you with a nuke. Keep my name, my alliance and my allies out of your mouth and you may find peace. You aren't being hit for your opinions.

No you didn't, you declared war with the reason "Learn to shut up" soon after my first comment here in this thread, soon after Jack threatened me again in this very thread. How am I not being hit for my opinions? Did I plot your overthrow or something?

14 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Daily reminder that nobody, and I mean nobody cares.  You clearly want to doom ISX so you can retake power later and claim to be its savior.  That poor idiot  that is in charge now seems oblivious to that fact as you are still allowed to post in public.

"Retake power?" If you mean become Emperor again, nope. Galerion will be a fine Emperor in the years to come, and it's time to establish a solid foundation in ISX of passing down the reigns of leadership to each new generation, just as with the Orders.

Assuming our enemies allow us to exist in a free peace, anyway. I've been toying with the idea of restarting Vox Populi in a worst case scenario, and focus my time and effort on an OWF ideological war, but I'd prefer continuing to assist in ISX internally.

2 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

No you didn't, you declared war with the reason "Learn to shut up" soon after my first comment here in this thread, soon after Jack threatened me again in this very thread. How am I not being hit for my opinions? Did I plot your overthrow or something?

You were hit for !@#$ talking the Blood Gods good name.

4 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I got told to keep by some dumbass to "Keep their name out of my peasant whore mouth" I laughed and I had fun. 

Suck it up.

Edited by Keres

Just now, Vortagre said:

I doubt it will increase the weight of my opinion. Already I have leaders from multi alliances threatening me with nukes for just posting facts in OWF.

Might I recommend joining ISX? You'll fit it great 

Just now, Vortagre said:

I doubt it will increase the weight of my opinion. Already I have leaders from multi alliances threatening me with nukes for just posting facts in OWF.

Now you sound exactly like Tyweenie.

7 minutes ago, Morphine said:

You were hit for !@#$ talking the Blood Gods good name.

I didn't man. I posted facts, is your Blood God not comfortable with cold hard facts? Also you are in breach of your part of the agreement ystd.

Edited by Vortagre

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Might I recommend joining ISX? You'll fit it great 

I joined as Roal and got kicked out by Junka :) I was too rebellious and refused to join his crappy tech program.

Edited by Vortagre

6 minutes ago, Morphine said:

The agreement was I'd give you peace and you would shut up owf. Then you proceeded to call me scum owf. 

That is after you decided to wipe out 20 million in tax collection in spy attacks this morning. I consider people who can't stick to their own agreements scum.

Edited by Vortagre