Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

14 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm not complying with the demands of a barbarian rabble. 

Well your not the leader of ISX, so no one gives a damn if you comply with anything, soon your whole alliance will have enough of you i am sure of that.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Daily reminder that Jay Kay was The Rebel, deleted after roguing ISX for the umpteenth time, lied on his ISX application as a reroll, and probably leaked internal screenshots to Khan.

The bastard! Say the word Junka and I'll smash him to a pulp, he'll have pineapple juice coming out of every orifice! How dare he! I would never deal with people involved in such underhanded methods, I pride myself as the model of civility in a world full of barbarians.

Okay for cash?

1 minute ago, Emperor Khan said:

The bastard! Say the word Junka and I'll smash him to a pulp, he'll have pineapple juice coming out of every orifice! How dare he! I would never deal with people involved in such underhanded methods, I pride myself as the model of civility in a world full of barbarians.

Okay for cash?

Yes, I give you that, Rebel was total dirt. Not even worth being called a Barbarian You are a model in that regards.

19 minutes ago, Thrash said:

This Khan guy is trying to take Junka's throne. Sad to say, but I'd rather see more of Junka and less of him. Protip: it's time to shut up Khan.

I feel an essay coming on....

Edited by Emperor Khan

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

This Khan guy is trying to take Junka's throne. Sad to say, but I'd rather see more of Junka and less of him. Protip: it's time to shut up Khan.

Is this because no one knows who you are? Fame has that effect on people, makes them jealous.

Seriously, find someone who cares what you think, because I really don't.;)

Edited by Emperor Khan
Jog on prick!

1 hour ago, Vortagre said:

Yes, I give you that, Rebel was total dirt. Not even worth being called a Barbarian You are a model in that regards.

I believe you're Roal36, I remember that you moaned and cried just as much as Junka.

Just like you and Junka, you were mere footnotes of history, but it's hilarious he had such a lasting effect on both your mental conditions in such a short time.

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Well your not the leader of ISX, so no one gives a damn if you comply with anything, soon your whole alliance will have enough of you i am sure of that.

"Not the leader" is still up for debate... Yes he "resigned" Yes he "Gave the AA to Fish Stank" (again, Junka is a pussy, Galerion is "Emperor's Hand" figure it out)

But I mean its something all of us has seen before... multiple times... and the clearest/freshest example I have is still the Chim/MI6 !@#$show (Because I was caught in it I guess?) where he pretended to not lead anymore when it was blatantly obvious that he still was and that he still was plotting against everyone "from the shadows" so to speak... he was doing a terrible job at hiding it as well.

And im seeing the same going on here...Hey anyone remember what happened to MI6

Edited by Keres

7 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Just like you and Junka, you were mere footnotes of history, but it's hilarious he had such a lasting effect on both your mental conditions in such a short time.

Oh I am part of History now? Good to know. But then why am I getting threats from super big alliances for my OWF opinions? Can you explain. I don't think myself as someone big but then some morning when I see leaders of Major alliances asking me to shutup or face nukes it is pleasing.

Edited by Vortagre

36 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I don't disagree that some of the people after Junka are trash, but that doesn't make Junka any less of a burning heat of hot garbage himself...

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I don't disagree that some of the people after Junka are trash, but that doesn't make Junka any less of a burning heat of hot garbage himself...

If we are in the business of burning garbage I can think of many that needed to be burned before Junka. It is just convenient for many to get rid of Junka . The crap factor is not relevant here.

Edited by Vortagre

Just now, Vortagre said:

If we are in the business of burning garbage I can think of many that needed to be burned before Junka.

He makes over 15 posts a day. None of them are worth reading. It's hard not to respond when that level of clutter is present; others aren't going to ignore him as easily.

So, instead of having essays on our screen, we shall stomp a mudhole in him and his brethren until he learns to keep his !@#$%* copypasta propaganda internal.

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

He makes over 15 posts a day. None of them are worth reading. It's hard not to respond when that level of clutter is present; others aren't going to ignore him as easily.

So, instead of having essays on our screen, we shall stomp a mudhole in him and his brethren until he learns to keep his !@#$%* copypasta propaganda internal.

I am talking about the garbage in game not in OWF where yes Junka sure looks to be in the lead.

5 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

If we are in the business of burning garbage I can think of many that needed to be burned before Junka. It is just convenient for many to get rid of Junka . The crap factor is not relevant here.

Do you have Junktard's posts blocked too?

Edited by Keres

2 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

No, how do you block people in forums? I tried to block Morphine but could see how.

I don't block anyone, wheres the fun in that? But the only other person (Fox) saying Junka isnt the biggest dumbass here has said they have Junka blocked.

Edited by Keres

1 minute ago, Keres said:

I don't block anyone, wheres the fun in that? But the only other person saying Junka isnt the biggest dumbass here has said they have Junka blocked.

I didn't say he is or isn't dumbass, Im just saying I know bigger garbage than Junka in game at present.

Edited by Vortagre

Just now, Keres said:

I don't block anyone, wheres the fun in that? But the only other person saying Junka isnt the biggest dumbass here has said they have Junka blocked.

Fox Fire just knows she's next up if she becomes active :)

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Daily reminder that Jay Kay was The Rebel, deleted after roguing ISX for the umpteenth time, lied on his ISX application as a reroll, and probably leaked internal screenshots to Khan.

Daily reminder that nobody, and I mean nobody cares.  You clearly want to doom ISX so you can retake power later and claim to be its savior.  That poor idiot  that is in charge now seems oblivious to that fact as you are still allowed to post in public.

20 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Oh I am part of History now? Good to know. But then why am I getting threats from super big alliances for my OWF opinions? Can you explain. I don't think myself as someone big but then some morning when I see leaders of Major alliances asking me to shutup or face nukes it is pleasing.

You aren't, you are getting trolled by a general member.  Your opinion on OWF carries about as much weight as Jay Kay's.

7 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Daily reminder that nobody, and I mean nobody cares.

This is also true... he just needs to deflect all of that attention to something he THINKS people WOULD care about but nobody really does... Except him of course... Honestly just another failure on his part... Its like waving the Methrage stuff and shoving it down peoples throats to supposedly show us how great he is... Dont care. Never Did.

Daily reminder that its now 12:45PM. Please care.

Edited by Keres

Just now, EaTeMuP said:

You aren't, you are getting trolled by a general member.  Your opinion on OWF carries about as much weight as Jay Kay's.

I don't consider it "trolling"  when Alliance leaders launch nukes at me for my opinions in OWF. How many of you got threatened with Nukes ystd for your opinions on OWF? I did.