Shame, Shame, Shame

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

we are not getting rolled.

Al

What did you say about the rolling ability of Sparta? My rolling level is over 9000. I spent 15 years in an academy designed to teach me to roll any nation in existence. If Cuba were to transfer his nation into TE, he'd have to bring an extra pair of undies once he watched my rolling powers in action. The might of a 10 million nation alliance would tremble before the very sight of one of my soldiers. Nukes would steer clear out of my airspace and hit a country on the other side of Planet Steve, just to get away from damaging my magnificent nation. So let me ask again, You question my rolling ability? You're done kiddo. The 300 Spartans claimed to fight in the shade when their enemies arrows blocked out the sun. Well, this is a new Sparta. A better Sparta. A Sparta where we will rip the sun from the very sky and shove it so far up a dark place, everyone on Planet Steve AND Planet Bob will forever fight in the shade. 

- Not Junka

1 hour ago, wasso said:

It is a war game, it had to happen sooner or later. 

We have always had newbies who didnt do much more than spying others, attacking an enemy alliance member etc..

But if i was in Bundy's boots, i would have just spied back, reported this to IRoN and end of the story. 

Why? 

IRoN are currently stronger than WotN, means that instead of trying to *bravely* defend your nations, you are putting them on risk(which later happened) leading to a war. 

But i believe that Bundy has preferred to take advantage of this target inorder to gain XP and he acted fast, not smart, in a selfish way. 

Anyway, I'm liking this aggressive start of this round ;)

Yes indeed it put them at risk, but I believe a gov spying my alliance is an attack so i defended my nations...

War is war, I fine with Lord Sunday's decision, was his call. I always up for some fighting without nukes haha well at least for now..

Al

Good speech from Sparta, the spartans are known for their good speeches.

I think if IRON wanted to punish us they would have left us in peace wouldn't they, I'm enjoying myself so much that I get hard when I log in now.

I hope the same goes for others.

good fighting, good fighters,I don't care about the drama, I'm glad this happened.

6 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

Good speech from Sparta, the spartans are known for their good speeches.

I think if IRON wanted to punish us they would have left us in peace wouldn't they, I'm enjoying myself so much that I get hard when I log in now.

I hope the same goes for others.

good fighting, good fighters,I don't care about the drama, I'm glad this happened.

I'll toast to that! All in good fun. :D