Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

I never get how when 30 people from different walks of life, different back grounds, different personalities all have a problem with one person how those 30 people are the problem and not that 1.... sometimes where there is smoke there is fire...

Or sometimes there is a lynchmob. 

Couldn't understand how they burned witches.....

Edited by Fox Fire

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fox Fire said:

Don't like it don't read it. Not like any other alliance and their walls of text about political philosophy or any other dribble are any different. 

Maybe they would be if active members weren't spread thin across a variety of do-nothing micros and instead were collected in the middle tier of alliances that aren't too interconnected and could help shape new sides 

Hmmmm 

2 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Don't like it don't read it. Not like any other alliance and their walls of text about political philosophy or any other dribble are any different. 

That is literally junka posting his producerist and anti rogue essays that are obnoxious..... seriously i don'tt 'know how you defend him... 

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Pollute? He's actually a very active and contributing member of our not so humble community. What do you do besides troll and rogue? Nothing. 

Junka is pollution incarnate.  His alliance does nothing to to anyone, but Junka is one of the most offensive smells to ever exist within Bob's atmosphere.  Time after time they have been smashed over and over but still he refuses to comprehend.  He is the issue, he is the problem, not the barbarians at the door, they are barbarians looking for a good time.

Junka has zero ability to self-regulate, zero ability to  self-assess and zero humility.   If only he was as good as he says he is none of this would be an issue, unfortunately he is just a parrot with a limited vocabulary learned from people better than him, people who understood what they were saying.   Junka doesn't even realize why he pisses people off, he is too dense, too illiterate and lacks sufficient education to pull off his pompous act.

Pollution, abolutely.

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Or sometimes there is a lynchmob. 

Couldn't understand how they burned witches.....

Sometimes, but i'm a pretty rational person who has known junka for 10 years... I am being serious, this is not a lynchmob case. his own allies keep cancelling on him, for the same exact stated reasons.... If his closest people keep saying it, how can you not just believe it..

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Sometimes, but i'm a pretty rational person who has known junka for 10 years... I am being serious, this is not a lynchmob case. his own allies keep cancelling on him, for the same exact stated reasons.... If his closest people keep saying it, how can you not just believe it..

There is nothing wrong with FoxFire wanting to collect stray animals.  The issue is everyone else wants to put this one down.

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

There is nothing wrong with FoxFire wanting to collect stray animals.  The issue is everyone else wants to put this one down.

Sometimes you just need to o/ a leader of the alliance you are fighting o/ Grub

3 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

No one made him shove the pineapple up his ass, he did it voluntarily, let's not pretend otherwise...;)

Im not sure the pineapple enjoyed it as much as he did...

source.gif

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

Looks like he lost his temper.

If only he had of attacked talked to me first... <sigh> :(

It's hilarious because they're all too broke to fight AM

and now their alliance leader, who is totally not the problem, is waging war on C&G signatories

Your circle jerking isn't going to bait him anymore. However... please do get it out of your system and move on.

Like this:

LOLz Junka LOLz step down already LOLz

o/ me moves on.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

21 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Maybe they would be if active members weren't spread thin across a variety of do-nothing micros and instead were collected in the middle tier of alliances that aren't too interconnected and could help shape new sides 

Hmmmm 

And rolling Junka will help? You dont care. Youre just here to troll.

22 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

That is literally I'dunka posting his producerist and anti rogue essays that are obnoxious..... seriously i don'tt 'know how you defend him... 

Nothing NPO hasnt posted before. I defend him for the same reason Id defend ones right to wave a swastika.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your circle jerking isn't going to bait him anymore. However... please do get it out of your system and move on.

Like this:

LOLz Junka LOLz 

o/ me moves on.

hitchy, you've spoken to him like 10 times tonight telling him to STFU, and each time he doesn't, do you really think he will finally? He can't, he's incapable of shutting his mouth. He'd have no problems if he just shut his mouth...

23 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Junka is pollution incarnate.  His alliance does nothing to to anyone, but Junka is one of the most offensive smells to ever exist within Bob's atmosphere.  Time after time they have been smashed over and over but still he refuses to comprehend.  He is the issue, he is the problem, not the barbarians at the door, they are barbarians looking for a good time.

Junka has zero ability to self-regulate, zero ability to  self-assess and zero humility.   If only he was as good as he says he is none of this would be an issue, unfortunately he is just a parrot with a limited vocabulary learned from people better than him, people who understood what they were saying.   Junka doesn't even realize why he pisses people off, he is too dense, too illiterate and lacks sufficient education to pull off his pompous act.

Pollution, abolutely.

No more polluting than your comment.

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

hitchy, you've spoken to him like 10 times tonight telling him to STFU, and each time he doesn't, do you really think he will finally? He can't, he's incapable

The 11th time's the charm.

7 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Nothing NPO hasnt posted before. I defend him for the same reason Id defend ones right to wave a swastika.

Well, conveniently, you're already in the process of defending one aspect of Tywin that makes him insufferable. You may as well cover the rest.

31 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Pollution, abolutely.

Someone give this man a gold star!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfcfGPiKxWI1zqtPrvclF

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You never had to in the first place, ISX traitor and The Rebel reroll Jay Kay has been stalking us from the get go.

Meanwhile in the Imperium:

rjj3r.jpg

Edited by Jay Kay