Space Wolves Pact Redux

Galerion

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Grub, I am aware that we are no match for Polar or Oculus. I'm not foolhardy enough, like NADC, to think we can beat you in a war or other endeavour. 

SLAP, on the other hand, composed of DK members who dodged war while ISX fought Polar last year... well maybe these aggressors in particular picked more than they can chew on.

Yeah slap is a close second to WAE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Listen to what Galerion has to say about the math... discuss it rationally (not "punish the losers not at war"). 

Wallah... no need for a senate report card.

Again what did my comment have to do with senate. Please show me the connection. As right now your clutching at straws.

Also as for this - Immortan Junka - Today at 1:58 AM
Ill be targeting bannedcare banks in the mean time

Is that a blanket cover on all banks because half are in GATO so I'm waiting? Or is it just hot air? Also I've been spying isx your warchests in my range are !@#$ and all a bit less now. Oops

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Exterminating those who refuse us our right to exist in peace is the only thing that brings peace to my soul.

So you are going to exterminate yourself, as from what i have seen and what everyone has said that you over look, the only person stopping you from living in peace is you.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe we could just disband and I lead a few people with a few dozen billion warchest between them in a perma-war?

You don't have a few people with a few dozen billion warchest. Back to the drawing board?

Emperor Khan gets celebrated so much, maybe thats what we need to become???

Cuddly. That's the word most often used to describe me, so if you're going to try and emulate me, work on your cuddliness.:wub:

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

So you are going to exterminate yourself, as from what i have seen and what everyone has said that you over look, the only person stopping you from living in peace is you.

Your hero Khan has worked for months to exterminate our noobs, I can only return the favor.

23 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your hero Khan has worked for months to exterminate our noobs....

This Devialance chap is no friend of mine. Here's a copy of a message I sent to him earlier:-

To: Devialance    From: Emperor Khan    Date: 8/23/2017 12:07:28 AM

Subject: %&$# off!!!

Message: So you thought you'd come and attack SNX eh? No "please sir, can I attack SNX?" instead you just march in and start attacking without even asking.

This gets you on my &%$# list. There are precious few targets in SNX worth fighting. Most are bankrupt and the rest can't fight. There is literally one nation in our range who can fight, I daren't tell you who it is in case you hog that target to.

So no, I am really unimpressed that you feel you can just march in and start playing with my toys.

Next time you ask, capiche?

Khan
Ruler of the Khanisphere, Original Founder of Producerism

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

This Devialance chap is no friend of mine. Here's a copy of a message I sent to him earlier:-

Wind your neck in boy. Just because you have support for rolling junka and isx for a while as a rogue. That doesn't mean you dictate who fights them or what targets they have, people have had beef with junka and isx far longer then you. 😘

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Wind your neck in boy. Just because you have support for rolling junka and isx for a while as a rogue. That doesn't mean you dictate who fights them or what targets they have, people have had beef with junka and isx far longer then you. 😘

$%&@ off. Are we clear?;)

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your hero Khan has worked for months to exterminate our noobs, I can only return the favor.

Am i meant to know who Khan is, Junka like you Khan is nothing someone i would roll over in seconds, what I want to know is why did you sell half your troops to drop out of my range, soon i will crop down again for you, i do find it laughable the two targets you hit have total what 80 days played time split between them lol.

16 minutes ago, Devialance said:

what I want to know is why did you sell half your troops to drop out of my range.

Why are you surprised? Him and most of his alliance was involved in the great sell down when they declared on AM.

8 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I don't get it. Is this the 72 hour notification? :)

I kinda feel bad for FTW right now. They sign a treaty with Junka and then both of Junka's other allies leave him. Now they will get rolled if they choose to defend him.... Bad timing?

5 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I kinda feel bad for FTW right now. They sign a treaty with Junka and then both of Junka's other allies leave him. Now they will get rolled if they choose to defend him.... Bad timing?

I'm sure we'll see an update shortly on this. But then again, Lord Boris is not around so maybe they won't bail on it. FEAR and Wolfpack always had my respect, it was just Boris who ruined it.

9 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You could exist in peace if you wanted to, instead you make every topic about you and your absurd political theories.

You could exist in peace if you wanted to, instead you insult anyone who dares criticize your approach.

You could exist in peace if you wanted to, just shut your stupid pie hole for a few months and people would forget who you even are.

When your whole reputation is based on calling your opponents barbarians and terrorists, you need to have a look at the quality of your discourse.

You could live in peace if you wanted to, but your ego won't let you be anything other than a martyr for the cause (which has never been clearly defined)

You could live in peace if you wanted to, but the evidence to hand suggests you have no intention of existing in any state other than hostility.

The only reason your alliance isn't an actual crater is because real alliances with real leadership couldn't be bothered rolling you yet again.  Polar did it once and it was most satisfying apart from the bit where you posted every five minutes about whatever !@#$%^&* you were rambling about at the time.  Keep going however and we shall see how much motivation can be found.  As for your new protector, I wonder how much they will risk for you, how much they will intercede on your behalf whilst you undermine their good natured efforts to keep you alive. 

I think I speak for everyone when I encourage you to find your inside voice and try using it only inside your own alliance for a while.

I agree with these sentiments.

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Why are you surprised? Him and most of his alliance was involved in the great sell down when they declared on AM.

Well he has been saying for years i would never drop in to his range, the moment i do he drops to an NS that i could not reach even with 50 infra and 49 tech lol (i was at 10k ns and then he sells most of his troops so i couldnt hit him lol

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Exterminating those who refuse us our right to exist in peace is the only thing that brings peace to my soul.

You are the sole reason you are not at peace. You don't know when to stop shooting off your mouth. I have no issue with you, I think you'd make a damn fine IA person. However, your mouth has run to the point where even your ally is telling you to shut up. 

You are your own worst enemy. You refuse to see it though. When 30 people from different areas all dislike the same person, it isn't the people, it's the person. Surely, you are not naivë enough to refuse to see this. Surely, you haven't blinded yourself through your half-cocked propaganda. You are not the voice of reason in this darkness, you are the shadow casted upon your alliance. Just because people inside your alliance show loyalty does not mean you are right - neither does it necessarily mean the "xenos" are right, however on this one, they are.

No one is denying you the right to exist in peace. You deny the idea of this peace for your own constantly. You made it personal when Banned hit the LSF nation - was it an ally of yours? Sure. You should have handled it as such, instead you launched many threats towards Banned and ironically enough at SLAP who he wasn't even a member of at the time. You make these threats and then get surprised when you have to pay the consequences and you run to whoever you have a treaty with and cry foul. You were previously in a position where you wouldn't face the backlash of your actions and words immediately out of respect of not giving them a headache. That position no longer exists because YOU wouldn't allow it to exist. You are to blame..no one else. If a perpetual state of war brings peace to your soul (because no matter what you do there will always be those who oppose you - that is true for us all) then I question your want/desire for peace.

I may be one of the few who has said I am impressed with how you managed to save SNX from disaster early on and I honestly meant that. However, I am no longer impressed. I once questioned why people went after you all of the time. I no longer question it. I understand why. 

You've not learned a thing in what, 3 years now?  The same people you call "barbarians" offered to help end wars, they even offered to help keep the peace for that matter. What did you do in return? You laughed at them, you insulted them, and even mocked them and once again called them "barbarians", but who is the real barbarian here? You brag about how your members stand behind you in your fight against the "immoral darkness" of this planet. But I have a few questions for you. Have they actually seen who they fight? Have they actually been informed of the entire situation? Have they seen what you say about others? I'll save you time and answer for you. The answer is no, they haven't because when you are challenged in public you erase all traces before they can see it or you'll go somewhere your members aren't and stir it up. If they truly saw how you behave, I doubt their opinions would remain the same. How Galerion has done it for so long is beyond me, I imagine he has the patience of a saint and is a nice guy. I respect him for sticking it out, I honestly do. 

You and I personally have talked recently about being on the same page regarding the Brown Senate, but you once again have strayed off of that path. You have made a jab at Alexio again over something we put behind us. You have insulted not just a high government official of GATO, not just a Senator of GATO, but you insulted my member, a member I am pleased with, one that I am proud to have watched grow from an inexperienced player that asked me a million and one questions in 2012 to one who I am more then happy to say was one of the better leaders I've had in this game. I have a great deal of respect for Alexio. If you think I am going to idly sit by and watch you continuously insult him publicly, you are sadly mistaken. Next time you want to try to throw a witty jab at one of my members, come throw it at me I promise you I will make it worth your while. 

You want respect? Stand on your own two feet and stop bouncing around from teat to teat hoping someone will shield you from yourself. You'd be surprised what that will do for you.

26 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why are people always being tough guys while we are busy fighting defensive wars? Does this help with elections in GATO?

And this is why most want to roll ISX, you simply do not know when to shut your mouth.

ISX are nothing, you have made sure of that, you really think anyone is acting hard as you are fighting a few raids is laughable.

Why are people always being tough guys while we are busy fighting defensive wars? Does this help with elections in GATO?

Why are you ALWAYS fighting defensive wars... Oh yeah, evil barbarians, rogues, destroying the game. Funny how most other alliances don't face the same constant drumbeat... Hmmmm hmmmmmm, hmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMM :ph34r: I wonder why.

You can't even bow out without pissing everyone off. I now believe you want ISX destroyed so you can rant about barbarians and martyrdom. Too bad your ego and actions are going to cost the entire alliance... Self-centered egotistical sociopath...

Let me also add that you ignored his entire reasonable post. He wasn't being a tough guy, he was telling you why you are in the situation you are in. He didn't threaten you beyond saying you need to stop running your mouth about his member. I have half a mind to create a website with Junka's greatest hits and then send the link to every member you have... See how many remain loyal..