The Gentlemen's Accord of Tournament Edition

On 9/27/2017 at 9:48 PM, HiredGun said:

Someone sounds scared.

What happened? We fought you and beat you, then fought and beat you again. And you have bailed out of Round 3 No, we are not the ones who are scared! Some people complained about something something, didnt change any result. The war played out.

But hey, whats new? We are 50 plus days in and you still dont have MP and pretty pitiful navies. At what point do you become a liability? 

7 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

I keep seeing people post about how UN have won both wars, I'm going to assume stats are wrong somewhere, because my win to loss ratio against UN nations is 5:1 and that includes 2 days missed.

UN's war strategy appears to be buying boatloads of tech during nuclear war. It kind of skews the AA stats. You have to look at individual wars.

8 hours ago, StevieG said:

What happened? We fought you and beat you, then fought and beat you again. And you have bailed out of Round 3 No, we are not the ones who are scared! Some people complained about something something, didnt change any result. The war played out.

But hey, whats new? We are 50 plus days in and you still dont have MP and pretty pitiful navies. At what point do you become a liability? 

Do you ever strop whining? I'm guessing no.

I may have 0 nukes and 0 navy but I'm backed by +130 nukes and +1600 navy.

20 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

I keep seeing people post about how UN have won both wars, I'm going to assume stats are wrong somewhere, because my win to loss ratio against UN nations is 5:1 and that includes 2 days missed.

The stats are not wrong. These 2 wars were close, and hard fought, but we DID do more damage than you, in both wars. Taking your individual wars is obviously too small a sample. Probably not even 5 to 10 percent of the total wars. Also In our first war, for my individual wars  I recorded statistical wins in ALL my wars, but for our second war, statistically, I lost each and every war(mainly due to being the lead hitter as well as not managing to land a single nuke)

You, must be a statistical anomaly :P

12 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

UN's war strategy appears to be buying boatloads of tech during nuclear war. It kind of skews the AA stats. You have to look at individual wars.

Wrong. First of all less than a handfull bought over 500 to 600. I think maybe 2 or 3 bought somewhere from 800 to 1000, I cant be far off the mark here. Secondly, just because we buy tech does not change the stats. We do not take a comparison of pre and post levels to determine damage. As damage is dealt, it is recorded.

For example. If I have 1000 tech and you destroy 500 of it. Then I promptly rebuy back to 1000. That does not mean you havent done any damage to me(tech, theres still infra land etc) Damage dealt is recorded, regardless of how much in war spending goes on. I thought you guys were so called Veterans of this game?

Lastly, 500 tech to 1k tech should cost a measly 25mil or thereabouts.

Unfortunately, your points are invalid. 

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Do you ever strop whining? I'm guessing no.

I may have 0 nukes and 0 navy but I'm backed by +130 nukes and +1600 navy.

I fail to see the "whiny" nature of any of my posts. I am simply stating facts.

Ive actually never heard that as an excuse before, haha, congratz

41 minutes ago, StevieG said:

I fail to see the "whiny" nature of any of my posts. I am simply stating facts.

Ive actually never heard that as an excuse before, haha, congratz

You're whining that we never attacked the UN again as if two wars in a row weren't enough for you, instead we attacked a much stronger alliance but we're the scared ones. IRON have a 5k tech advantage with multiple +1000k tech owners/WRC's as well as the alliance your own leader wanted D1 to hit.

It does not bother us that you like to brag about winning wars against D1, we understand you rarely see them even if they're by a measly 8k NS, you'll take it to make yourself feel important. Enjoy them while they last.

1 hour ago, StevieG said:

Wrong. First of all less than a handfull bought over 500 to 600. I think maybe 2 or 3 bought somewhere from 800 to 1000, I cant be far off the mark here. Secondly, just because we buy tech does not change the stats. We do not take a comparison of pre and post levels to determine damage. As damage is dealt, it is recorded.

For example. If I have 1000 tech and you destroy 500 of it. Then I promptly rebuy back to 1000. That does not mean you havent done any damage to me(tech, theres still infra land etc) Damage dealt is recorded, regardless of how much in war spending goes on. I thought you guys were so called Veterans of this game?

Lastly, 500 tech to 1k tech should cost a measly 25mil or thereabouts.

Unfortunately, your points are invalid. 

If this is what you're going to start your petty arguments over then you really need to grow up, you're just proving more and more with every post that you're the stooge that wants everyone to know that you're better than everyone else . No one else cares except you and those on your side.

23 hours ago, StevieG said:

When he started leading?

On 03/10/2017 at 1:08 AM, HiredGun said:

If this is what you're going to start your petty arguments over then you really need to grow up, you're just proving more and more with every post that you're the stooge that wants everyone to know that you're better than everyone else . No one else cares except you and those on your side.

correcting false assumptions is not a petty argument or argument at all. it becomes an argument or debate when you try to counter back. and since u cannot counter facts. no argument exists.

you will try petty arguments because the main points which I laid out are clearly undebateable.

On 03/10/2017 at 1:28 AM, HiredGun said:

Which is hilarious coming from the stooges who have a reputation for going months or entire rounds without buy the MP.

u are the only one with a reputation for going to half way or past with no MP and nukes and pitiful navies in order to save a buck.

the 10 mil expense doesn't worry us as much as it seems to worry you.

but please keep spouting nonsensical accusations. 

33 minutes ago, StevieG said:

u are the only one with a reputation for going to half way or past with no MP and nukes and pitiful navies in order to save a buck.

the 10 mil expense doesn't worry us as much as it seems to worry you.

but please keep spouting nonsensical accusations. 

Haha really? Besides this round and round 32, I typically purchase the MP early so I don't know why you feel the need to keep making up stuff. I bought the MP on day 5 last round.

1 hour ago, StevieG said:

correcting false assumptions is not a petty argument or argument at all. it becomes an argument or debate when you try to counter back. and since u cannot counter facts. no argument exists.

you will try petty arguments because the main points which I laid out are clearly undebateable.

I explained why you were 'whining' after you failed to see it and you're yet to try counter back cos I guess you cannot counter facts. No argument exists.

no no. this all started from some of your members making false assumptions, specifically that of "when u buy tech during war it skews the stats". I refuted those claims pointinf out that damage stats are not skewed by any mid war purchases.

I do not care to argue about ridiculous things which I never bring up. you can build your nation as you see fit.

It is when you feel the need to call us out that we will refute your false claims. Example being last round one of your members ridiculous threads which if anything made a fool of you.

• 2 months later...