What's the frequency

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

fDwPtn9.png

Signed for Apocalypse Meow

Morphine, President of Cats (POC)

Nord Belka, Vice President of Cats (vPOC)

General government, Aides, Bailiffs and Supply Officers

Signed for Supernova X

Immortan Junka, Emperor of Mankind

Galerion, Hand

Edited by Razgriz24

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

How many years will it take you to send off tech and rogue me? lol

Again who said anything about it being a rogue attack, I am asking you to man up and face me 1v1 and you simply do not have the balls, plus on the side of tech ive got 800 more to send off then im ready. what about you, are you man enough to face me 1v1 ?, come on you told me so many times how you would wipe the floor with me.

My hat is off to both parties, you all fought well and continued the fight on the owf which was a scrapfest- one of the more intense I have seen.

o/ our allies iSX, and o/ AM

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

14 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Again who said anything about it being a rogue attack, I am asking you to man up and face me 1v1 and you simply do not have the balls, plus on the side of tech ive got 800 more to send off then im ready. what about you, are you man enough to face me 1v1 ?, come on you told me so many times how you would wipe the floor with me.

If you're serious; I'm sure I could convince Junka to agree to it if you make it happen relatively soon & send that tech to targets of my choosing. (Unloading 800 Tech shouldn't take more than 2 aid cycles tops & infra can be sold instantly)

Also congrats on peace, well fought war to everyone who gave it their all.

7 hours ago, Devialance said:

Reading your posts is an act that is physically painful. Could you hire someone to edit them for you prior to submitting them? 

Congrats to ISX, hopefully AM is serious about this NAP. It seems to be a decent concession for both parties and a possible path forward for coexisting side by side. 

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you're serious; I'm sure I could convince Junka to agree to it if you make it happen relatively soon & send that tech to targets of my choosing. (Unloading 800 Tech shouldn't take more than 2 aid cycles tops & infra can be sold instantly)

Also congrats on peace, well fought war to everyone who gave it their all.

Nah couldn't do that, Junka will be man enough to face me or a !@#$%* and run, one or the other.

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

Reading your posts is an act that is physically painful. Could you hire someone to edit them for you prior to submitting them? 

Congrats to ISX, hopefully AM is serious about this NAP. It seems to be a decent concession for both parties and a possible path forward for coexisting side by side. 

Simple. do not read my posts.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Good to finally see this over, congratulations everyone.

Heresy!

It just got dull. Even started skipping chapters with whats-her-name-over-the-sea. Found a better fantasy series called The Wheel of Time - like 16 books that took me like 4 years to read. Much more exciting.

6 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

hopefully AM is serious about this NAP.

A NAP is a treaty, we simply made a pledge to no aggression and all that outlined above.

Are we serious about the above agreement? Serious enough that I posted it.

14 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

now post the 1v1 terms you loons

Those terms are closely guarded by one cat and one imperator from this point on. Symbolically, the guards will change every 6 hours in silence.