Behold! The Everlasting Cleansing Light of Product Pushers!

Neo Uruk

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Pretty sure Rey has been a punching bag in all of them, lol.

Rey is an encyclopedia of CN knowledge, a wealth of untapped talent, I have been trying to recruit him for years. I'd give my left nut for his natural gift.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
CNs about dead, I can be honest

Picking up where AM left off? 

It's almost like watching waves smash into a rocky cliff. Sure, the waves win after a few million years, but the cliffs grow at about the same rate and you probably don't have that kind of intensity. 

Why don't the real enemies of SNX grow a pair and get this over with? Bob is already dead, homies. You have nothing to lose. 

Edited by Fox Fire

42 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Picking up where AM left off? 

It's almost like watching waves smash into a rocky cliff. Sure, the waves win after a few million years, but the cliffs grow at about the same rate and you probably don't have that kind of intensity. 

Why don't the real enemies of SNX grow a pair and get this over with? Bob is already dead, homies. You have nothing to lose. 

Tywin has made a true enemy in me. Unfortunately, he will not stand and fight but would rather run from his problems and have others cover.

On 8/13/2017 at 6:46 AM, AL Bundy said:

Can't be in every war .. pretty pathetic if you try to insert yourself in them when they don't involve your alliance or allies don't request assistance....

Al

I don't agree with this.

If allies need help, defending them is never "pathetic", even if they did not request assistance.

For example, SPATR did not request assistance from their allies after being attacked by multiple alliances in March 2016. Despite this, all SPATR allies defended them. That was not "pathetic". That was honourable. That was the right thing to do.

Edited by murtibing

10 hours ago, murtibing said:

I don't agree with this.

If allies need help, defending them is never "pathetic", even if they did not request assistance.

For example, SPATR did not request assistance from their allies after being attacked by multiple alliances in March 2016. Despite this, all SPATR allies defended them. That was not "pathetic". That was honourable. That was the right thing to do.

Quite possibly the only admirable trait I found in SPATR and friends was their willingness to fight for their beliefs :P

On 8/16/2017 at 11:51 AM, Neo Uruk said:

Quite possibly the only admirable trait I found in SPATR and friends was their willingness to fight for their beliefs :P

SPATR has some good dudes in it.  Always liked them.  I think Stripes ways over some Untouchable/Xanth/Unknown Smurf drama, but it was personality driven and I've always liked those guys.

On 8/16/2017 at 4:12 AM, murtibing said:

I don't agree with this.

Perhaps, but what if your allies actually tell you NOT to come in. I do believe it is always honorable to defend your friends whether a treaty requires you to or not. but if all parties agree the smart thing is not play the martyr and go on a suicide defense mission that is pointless then it's not dishonorable to stay out.

Also in regards to the overall post, producerism is the stupidest !@#$e i've ever hard of :P

On 8/20/2017 at 9:21 PM, Walshington said:

SPATR has some good dudes in it.  Always liked them.  I think Stripes ways over some Untouchable/Xanth/Unknown Smurf drama, but it was personality driven and I've always liked those guys.

I am entirely, entirely shocked that you said those three names followed by "drama" :V

16 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Also in regards to the overall post, producerism is the stupidest !@#$e i've ever hard of :P

It's very hard to pick out which of Tywin's many incoherent theories is his dumbest.