Behold! The Everlasting Cleansing Light of Product Pushers!

Neo Uruk

oBkQCws.png

It has come to my attention that a certain alliance leader has come to disrespect the three pillars of greatness. These three pillars are Integrity, Intensity, and Intelligence. As Immortan Junka has found himself embroiled in war, he has particularly grown fond of throwing any shred of integrity he may have ever had to his name out the window. Repeatedly, he has cited old statistics and mysterious pacts as a basis for why he is winning -- when asked, he will not provide proof to his claims.

I asked several hours ago for Junka to back up his claims and provide any form of clarity. He refused; whether this is because he is too lazy or lying isn't for me to decide. All I know is both are harmful to the three I's. It is mandated that this scum will tap. He sits and gets drunk on his beers instead of drinking nutrient-rich milk. He follows false idols instead of intently training to become an inspiration. He's... well, he's just kind of dumb, to fit in with intelligence.

Alliance members willing to fight for such a man deserve to have their ankles snapped and Junka himself will be forced to tap. He will submit to the powers of Intelligence, Intensity, and Integrity whether I have to break my neck to do it or it's as simple as slamming him to the mat. Los Pollos Hermanos declares war on Imperium of Supernova-X

Cite your !@#$@#$ sources, kids. And take some damned pride in explaining how you're right. You'll end up in a chickenwing with an Olympian slapping you in the face if you follow the path of the dim, dull, and dishonest.

and yes it really was important to announce this.

Signed and dated, 

Literally Every Los Pollos Hermanos Member

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

Doom Squad recognizes a state of bemusement with Los Pollos Hermanos and will reply in a fashion and time that best suits me. 

7 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Non Grata fully supports the integrity and good taste of the reformed Doom Squad. Godspeed my friend.

congrats to everyone winning today

12 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

7475563c0eca0a9bb6d3fa8e3f07ef85_400x100

Congratulations on finally getting the attention you so desperately yearn for.

In Junka's defense though, I'm like 50 percent sure he dindu nuffin :P

wow you sure got me i did it all for attention and that's the only reason

and yes, that's the point. he doesn't actually do anything

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

y did u ruin the am v snx 1v1 that was a good war?

oh u suck at war and u attacking means nothing I forgot lmao:lol1:

at least wait until their downdeclare nukes me so that they can have a damage advantage on me before you say things like this

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Another announcement of one nation whining.... seems this is CN now.

Al

i still don't know what your alliance does other than collect treaties

60 members and the same amount of wars as me this month. That's impressive.

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

i still don't know what your alliance does other than collect treaties

60 members and the same amount of wars as me this month. That's impressive.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

They lose wars

We fought a two month long war recently honoring our treaties, fought the doom war doing the same.. Attacked PoSSE, Monsters INC,  final countdown and others defending our allies...

You on the otherhand you have been a raider punching bag and a whiner since I began CN years ago.

Anyone can make a one man alliance or in LH case think he's up to 7 nations. 60 member takes a little more effort... and ya we lost some of our wars but if thats all i cared about I would just hide down at 3k strength level like LH and beat up on newbie nations....

Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

congrats on being able to name two global wars you've fought in.

Try something more along the lines of 10 and come talk to me.

Hahaha only been around since 2014... anyway knowing you since then and us raiding u when we were new I'm sure you been a great asset to any war.

Al

Sorry? I don't recall that ever happening; you probably only "remember" because war is so sparse for your alliance. Care to elaborate?

Also, there's been more than 2 global wars since 2014. Catch up.

Edited by Neo Uruk

15 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Sorry? I don't recall that ever happening; you probably only "remember" because war is so sparse for your alliance. Care to elaborate?

Also, there's been more than 2 global wars since 2014. Catch up.

O I remember your weird name... it was in 2014 when we started our alliance...CN tool seems not to go that far back... heck LH might remember we used to be cool back then....

Can't be in every war .. pretty pathetic if you try to insert yourself in them when they don't involve your alliance or allies don't request assistance....

Al