Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Justinian the Mighty said:

Can I say something serious? This war is giving me a tingly feeling down below. Do whatever you like with that information.

At least you acknowledged with honestly, rather than trying to deny it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, magicninja said:

Well I'm officially tired of defending Oculus....

AlmightyGrub is a giant piece of !@#$. Anyone backing him or any of his petty !@#$%^&* is guilty by association.

Period.

You are like a random person off the street wandering into a room and yelling something  nonsensical then wandering back out.  I remember a time when you at  least made sense.  

2 hours ago, Justinian the Mighty said:

Can I say something serious? This war is giving me a tingly feeling down below. Do whatever you like with that information.

You should be running NADC.  Do whatever you like with that information.  (hint coup)

13 hours ago, Devialance said:

Then WHY did you use returning to blue as part of your campaign to regain power?, I personally do not understand it, if i felt that NpO was going to roll my alliance if we went to blue and i was running to be the leader the last thing i would do is base my whole job on moving back to blue, before you say thats not all it was, every leader wants to setup trades, tech deals and so on, but to make a point of returning to blue KNOWING what could happen is just foolish in truth.

It's curious to me that one would blame the victim rather than the perpetrator of unwarranted violence. Nevertheless, as I said, Polaris would use any excuse to beat us up, it was only a matter of time. I'm sure if it had not been this, something else would have been "manufactured" to ensure war.

Please bear in mind also that my posts were made as a candidate running for leadership in a democratic alliance. I am obligated to inform the members of my alliance what my objectives and guiding principles are. It is true that there is always a risk that someone will leak internal discussions but the NADC has been of late quite disciplined in this regard - that is until quite recently.

In regards to why I felt returning to the Blue Team was important, I note that our alliance has been for the vast majority of its existence a Blue Team alliance. The NADC has a strong community that is proud of its history and heritage. I felt that a negotiated return to the Blue Team would help restore part of our heritage, which was lost when we were forced off the Blue Team. Bear in mind that, again, this was not official policy and was yet to be discussed by our alliance.

34 minutes ago, Cenk Uygur said:

It's curious to me that one would blame the victim rather than the perpetrator of unwarranted violence. Nevertheless, as I said, Polaris would use any excuse to beat us up, it was only a matter of time. I'm sure if it had not been this, something else would have been "manufactured" to ensure war.

Please bear in mind also that my posts were made as a candidate running for leadership in a democratic alliance. I am obligated to inform the members of my alliance what my objectives and guiding principles are. It is true that there is always a risk that someone will leak internal discussions but the NADC has been of late quite disciplined in this regard - that is until quite recently.

In regards to why I felt returning to the Blue Team was important, I note that our alliance has been for the vast majority of its existence a Blue Team alliance. The NADC has a strong community that is proud of its history and heritage. I felt that a negotiated return to the Blue Team would help restore part of our heritage, which was lost when we were forced off the Blue Team. Bear in mind that, again, this was not official policy and was yet to be discussed by our alliance.

You are a victim now huh?  I'm not sure how the victim card will help you regain your honour.

You ran as a candidate of leadership, and won on a platform that could potentially put my alliance in peril.  I am obligated to defend my members, and if that means we cut off the head off of the snake before you can strike, that is what I do.  Those are my guiding principles.

While I am pleased that you have a strong community, you are no longer a Blue team alliance.  You signed a peace agreement confirming this point.  I suggest you tear down those Blue monuments, and retire your social justice viewpoint.  

There is a common word in all of your posts.  "YET".  It doesn't matter to me if it is your public policy or not.  If it is your personal policy, it will eventually become your public policy.  A good leader would see his vision realized.

As a good leader, it is my job to make sure your vision is not realized.  Fortunately, I don't need votes to make the decision.

Regards,

-Eatem

47 minutes ago, Cenk Uygur said:

Then your campaign promises should have read "If elected I promise to open dialogue with Polaris for our possible return to blue". 

You are wrong. Admit it and you might find eatem and grub to be reasonable. 

21 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Why don't you ask Polar. 

I can confirm that at least three different people (quite possibly more: I've been on holiday for the last couple of weeks, and don't have much to do with this stuff anyway, so I may well have missed some) sent us those screenshots, and that Bern wasn't one of those three. 

24 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Then your campaign promises should have read "If elected I promise to open dialogue with Polaris for our possible return to blue". 

You are wrong. Admit it and you might find eatem and grub to be reasonable. 

I am always reasonable.  Here is the issue I have right now though.  Aurelius sprouts pure lies and fabrications when he says Polar was going to manufacture any excuse to attack the NADC.  This is patently false, I have not held the NADC in my sights nor has EaTeM, the matter was closed, sealed and completely done with once the NADC moved themselves off Blue.  To suggest we wanted to flog a dead horse is ridiculous.  During the last conflict the NADC avoided attacking us and likewise we didn't involve ourselves at all in their theater of war.  This was not because we lacked the opportunity to do what ever we pleased but rather we lacked any motivations to do so.  Honestly Bern had made contact with our alliance and from all the reports I had received was making genuine conciliatory overtures towards us.  We were extremely happy to see that the NADC had moved on, as had we.

Whilst I understand and concede that the move off Blue was indeed humiliating for the NADC, it was a term they accepted without hesitation at the time the peace was brokered.  I can not penetrate the NADC mindset but it seemed to reflect the fact that the NADC had accepted its fate and decided to move away from a collision course with Polar in the future.  I understood the acceptance of the term as a desire to remove all obstacles to a peaceful existence.  Polar leadership was happy with that position.  So far from needing to manufacture an excuse to destroy the NADC, Polar was happy to receive diplomatic overtures to prevent any further conflict.

Imagine our disgust when we read the screenshots of the campaign of the new Sec-Gen.  A man so bitter and twisted by his own fragile ego that he insisted on undoing all the work done by his predecessors to fuel a populist agenda.  Imagine a man so full of himself that he publicly declared he was the man with the vision to defeat Polar, ''rally around me chaps'' he cried, ''our blood is blue and we will spill it to defeat the imposter Polar''.  Beating his drum and chanting his mantra he misled his alliance, like so many before him.  Today his ego remains intact, his posts are evidence of a man unprepared to accept responsibility for the carnage at his doorstep.

Imagine a man, who arrogantly declares ''I am not an e-lawyer, I am a lawyer"  whilst whipping his e-peenie out to impress the masses (only to find that it only looked like an e-peenie but smaller), a man for whom the detail of language and the law are a daily grind, making such fundamental mistakes in his vocabulary.  It is almost unbelievable that someone could hope to convince anyone including himself of the alternate  meaning of his stated campaign without being high on the smell of his own flatulence.

Aurelius, the time to be truthful is here.  You are either lying in an attempt to deflect blame from yourself or you are so woefully incompetent both as a leader and as a lawyer that you consider immediately resigning both positions and looking for work in your nation in a fast food outlet flipping burgers.

So which is it mate, liar or moron, because there is no other possibility.

Edited by AlmightyGrub
commas add meaning

18 minutes ago, blue sam3 said:

I can confirm that at least three different people (quite possibly more: I've been on holiday for the last couple of weeks, and don't have much to do with this stuff anyway, so I may well have missed some) sent us those screenshots, and that Bern wasn't one of those three. 

I know one of them. Possibly 2. Agreed, Bern was not one. 

Vote Lord Hitchcock, Leader of NADC.

Yes, yes.... I known it's a long shot, but they wouldn't be hard to turn around.

My first order of buisness would be to take responsibility for our actions, admit we were wrong and apologize, make amends and then thereafter be welcomed back into the community with open arms.

I will certainly not restrict healthy activity, but NADC members need to understand that actions have consequences, hearsay has consequences... some times the juice is worth the squeeze and other times it's best to move on.

My platform would be honestly and integrity, and a firm realization of our place in the world. 

I would not grand stand in an election campaign to "take on Polar" without considering all of my members well-being, and the actual realization of NADCs potential.

The key to great leadership is not limitations, but expectations. And a genuine smile in foreign affairs rather than a blunt middle finger that only consequences into more kicking-and-screaming.

Planet Bob has given so much to me and now it's my civic duty to give back to Planet Bob. I will try to save NADC. 

I will be blunt NADC, I may not be able to save you, but as your leader I would genuinely try- and it would certainly be a better effort than Aurelius's actions of which only comfort his ego instead of his members well-being.

I throw my hat in the ring, Lord Hitchcock, NADC leader 2017 everybody, please endorse me. 

Campaign Slogan:

"Following the little Green Ball, results in love for us all!"

(...I will be making buttons and t-shirts shortly)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

15 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

That's the thing... we weren't planning on rolling them.  We have left them alone for over a year, and were improving relations via Bern, as stated in this or the other thread.  

We didn't decide to roll them until after we found out about this plan/platform.

Not saying you was or was not planning on rolling them, just to me seems dumb that he felt that way and gave you a legit CB, just do not add up lol

7 hours ago, Cenk Uygur said:

When i was in school I was a lot bigger than most kids, At the age of 13 i was playing over over 18 rugby players as i was simply to big for my age group they was worried i would hurt someone, however that did not stop people in school trying to pick a fight with me and then they would claim to be the victim when they lost.

You say it is unwanted violence, however you stated before yuo felt for a while that NpO would do anything to roll NDAC, so what do you do, tell your alliance you will go back to blue therefore forcing the bigger strong alliance to attack you and then claim your a victim. Kids in my school used to do that to me but in the end it never worked out for them as when they throw the first punch victim or not they would get their ass beat, you had throw the first punch on polar when telling those who voted for you that you will return to blue. now you !@#$%* and moan

15 minutes ago, Devialance said:

you had throw the first punch on polar when telling those who voted for you that you will return to blue. now you !@#$%* and moan

It's funny how fast NADCs "white knight" turned into NADCs biggest liability.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

12 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

could potentially put my alliance in peril. 

There's no way you felt threatened even the slightest bit for your alliance (part of the largest bloc by percentage of global NS there has ever been) when an alliance half your size who's allies are all smaller than itself had someone campaign on an undefined plan to move to your color. It's so far from the realm of the believable that it's difficult to quantify.

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Vote Lord Hitchcock, Leader of NADC.

Yes, yes.... I known it's a long shot, but they wouldn't be hard to turn around.

My first order of buisness would be to take responsibility for our actions, admit we were wrong and apologize, make amends and then thereafter be welcomed back into the community with open arms.

I will certainly not restrict healthy activity, but NADC members need to understand that actions have consequences, hearsay has consequences... some times the juice is worth the squeeze and other times it's best to move on.

My platform would be honestly and integrity, and a firm realization of our place in the world. 

I would not grand stand in an election campaign to "take on Polar" without considering all of my members well-being, and the actual realization of NADCs potential.

The key to great leadership is not limitations, but expectations. And a genuine smile in foreign affairs rather than a blunt middle finger that only consequences into more kicking-and-screaming.

Planet Bob has given so much to me and now it's my civic duty to give back to Planet Bob. I will try to save NADC. 

I will be blunt NADC, I may not be able to save you, but as your leader I would genuinely try- and it would certainly be a better effort than Aurelius's actions of which only comfort his ego instead of his members well-being.

I throw my hat in the ring, Lord Hitchcock, NADC leader 2017 everybody, please endorse me. 

Campaign Slogan:

"Following the little Green Ball, results in love for us all!"

(...I will be making buttons and t-shirts shortly)

You're not a member, and thus cannot run for office (which you would know, if you actually read our Charter).

14 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

There's no way you felt threatened even the slightest bit for your alliance (part of the largest bloc by percentage of global NS there has ever been) when an alliance half your size who's allies are all smaller than itself had someone campaign on an undefined plan to move to your color. It's so far from the realm of the believable that it's difficult to quantify.

You're not a member, and thus cannot run for office (which you would know, if you actually read our Charter).

I am sure he would be happy to join.  As for the rest, I think it is easy to see now that your alliance has renamed itself No Apparent Defense Combine, but we have to take you at face value.  Your largest nations were larger than ours, you had allies in a channel planning a coalition, and you had people like ghos7 running around plotting and scheming.  It seems more than coincidental when you loom at the bigger picture.  You don't need to be able to win to be a threat to us.  We are a peaceful alliance and any attack on us causes us damage.  We are unprepared to see such damages as acceptable.  We have responded in a timely fashion.

Whether you are convinced or not is not the issue here, we are convinced.

5 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

reminder that nadc has argued that quotes from screenshots didn't count because they might not be real since the screenshots weren't dumped (yet)

they have been disingenuous at every point

I am beginning to wonder wether it is in fact disingenuous, I am now leaning a little towards dead set oblivious or something even more troubling.  It would be extremely unlikely that someone could be so naive by this stage of the debate as to ignore the evidence written in their own hand.  It is more likely that Aurelius and Chunky are either sociapaths, so blinded by their own arrogance in the pursuit of fame and glory, that they continue to prattle lies and try to convince people they are true OR complete morons who can not see the hand in front of their face punching it repeatedly. I am leaning towards the moronic, but we mus not discount mental disorder either.  More posts of denial will show a clearer trend, so I welcome Chunk and Aurelius to provide further evidence for the diagnosis.

I am not sure how I would feel if I was a No Apparent Defender to see my leadership, so obviously in the wrong, embarrassing themselves over and over.  In all possible scenarios it seems that Aurelius has ruled himself unfit to continue as the man in charge.  The level of failure is becoming damning at every denial.

Then again they could just be the worst liars Bob has ever seen.

22 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You defended them?... When? Why?

If you're going to act like a hard ass, then at least explain your relevance to the peanut gallery. 

I defended being tied to them to half our membership that no longer wanted anything to do with them. Not any more though. The hell with them. Their !@#$%^&* has steadily gotten worse to the point I don't feel like pretending they are just misunderstood mischievous children anymore.  They're just anuses. The whole lot. Some of them I could tolerate and even like because they were funny while doing it. It's why I could be pals with a lot of NG. Pacifica at least pretends to be civilized but then turns a blind eye to this kind of nonsense. Polar has always been a crap show that is just using up everyone else's power to be a bunch of !@#$%bags. I don't see how the better alliances in Oculus don;t cut them off like the infection they are. 

Whatever. I'm not anyone any more if I ever was. Just tell me who to nuke when the time comes. I'm gonna go take a nap.