Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

Why would I ever want to talk to you in a private setting

In pubic you're almost always off topic or have no idea what you're responding to; so usually I just skip over your posts. Which I'll get back to doing; since responding to you is pointless. Although I'd rather not speak with you in private, you're just forever bitter over what happened to you last time we fought & not witty at all.

3 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Who cares.  This thread is a self-inflicted display of NADC suckage... not how much either of you may suck.

I think we could consider allowing  anyone to display their own levels of suckage, the No Apparent Defence Combine has set the bar pretty high though. 

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think we could consider allowing  anyone to display their own levels of suckage, the No Apparent Defence Combine has set the bar pretty high though. 

Good point.

Carry on.

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

The true highlight of this war is yet to come I feel.  Watching Aurelius suck at negotiations in real time should be quite the treat.

The highlight of the war was Raspin spending 5bil or so to buy back up to 20k infra in PM.  I highly doubt he is looking to use it for their defense.

2 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

The highlight of the war was Raspin spending 5bil or so to buy back up to 20k infra in PM.  I highly doubt he is looking to use it for their defense.

Some people just want to see that #1 next to their name so bad.  I think it was a wise choice myself, it will make negotiations even more spicy if and when Aurelius works out how screwed his alliance is and sues for peace.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Some people just want to see that #1 next to their name so bad.  I think it was a wise choice myself, it will make negotiations even more spicy if and when Aurelius works out how screwed his alliance is and sues for peace.

It is only the beginning of round two.  I wouldn't expect to see a suit for peace until at least the end of round two.  That is their tradition.  Oh yeah, isn't he a lawyer?

1 minute ago, EaTeMuP said:

It is only the beginning of round two.  I wouldn't expect to see a suit for peace until at least the end of round two.  That is their tradition.  Oh yeah, isn't he a lawyer?

So a few more days to wait for the ''call me a lawyer'' to arrogantly appear and start making demands of us?  I am trembling in anticipation.

I think the highlight is grub & eatemup speculating as to what Aurelius' move might be.  But then again this war (along with almost every other) was based on speculation.  

I am polar.  Behold my speculation.  See my assumption.  

Hey eatemup, if you need a lawyer give me a holler, but I doubt you could afford me :)

1 hour ago, Williambonney said:

I think the highlight is grub & eatemup speculating as to what Aurelius' move might be.  But then again this war (along with almost every other) was based on speculation.  

Hey eatemup, if you need a lawyer give me a holler, but I doubt you could afford me :)

We are good.  Grub is the Attorney General in this prosecution.  

We may need a public defender for Aurelius though, it seems as Mike Ross may have taken the Bar for him.

Edited by EaTeMuP

4 hours ago, Williambonney said:

Whats the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?  One is a scum sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.  Congratulations on your career choices.  I like your ability to string a complete thought together though, you can be sort of clever and very wrong all at the same time.  Must be a law school thing.

I think we are good for legal representation BTW, I trained my parrot not to !@#$ on the floor and we are good to go against anything the opposition can muster.  He only knows two phrases, ''disband'' and ''$%&@ off idiot'', should make for simple but interesting discussions.

It's kind of amusing that some people are making the argument that NADC poses no threat to Polar.

Like never before in history has a small, unconnected group with a grudge managed to eventually topple a powerful and well connected alliance.

Polar's pretty smart to make sure the threat doesn't grow.

13 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I don't know I think "the main campaign promise was just bluffing" might be a lot funnier

Heh, yeah.

"The membership voted me in based on a lie, so it's only a majority of the alliance that wants it."

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Aurelius continues to hide his head in the sand while his own members are being slaughtered.

Absolutey despicable leadership, I'd wager even worse than Yeru.

Could be worse. The leader of monsters Inc is pretty bad themselves

Edited by keeology