Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

xr1 went rogue and was promptly removed.. nice try. feel free to produce any more "evidence", rather than pulling rabbits out of your hat, as that is the thing nowadays.

also, lol Grub.. did you really resign a treaty with them? did you expect them to be different?

Edited by Thrash

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Thrash said:

xr1 went rogue and was promptly removed.. nice try. feel free to produce any more "evidence", rather than pulling rabbits out of your hat, as that is the thing nowadays.

also, lol Grub.. did you really resign a treaty with them? did you expect them to be different?

Is the Invicta/NADC MDoAP a real thing or did the lack of words in the announcement make it an ODP? You can feel free to bring up unrelated arguments, but what is your point?

NpO clearly felt they had a valid CB against NADC & acted on it; they've provided all the evidence they feel is needed. Not sure what evidence you're even asking for anymore.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

6 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

There is a limit on how many threads can be about SNX at a single time.  This is not the place to squabble with Invicta about something totally unconnected to this matter.  The world has had enough.  Take your retarded micro drama and shelve it for a while please.  The next time I see you or Junka posting in this thread that includes the terms iSX, SNX, producerism or anything else I deem self-serving I will cancel your treaty and attack you almost simultaneously.  I trust we are extremely clear.

On behalf of the entire world, enough is enough.

I support this message. I'll even declare war from a hospital to disband you all. 

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

NpO clearly felt they had a valid CB against NADC & acted on it; they've provided all the evidence they feel is needed. Not sure what evidence you're even asking for anymore.

In that particular post, I believe Thrash was asking Junka (sarcastically) if he had any actual evidence of Invicta and SNX being at war beyond a singular rogue.

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

There is a limit on how many threads can be about SNX at a single time.  This is not the place to squabble with Invicta about something totally unconnected to this matter.  The world has had enough.  Take your retarded micro drama and shelve it for a while please.  The next time I see you or Junka posting in this thread that includes the terms iSX, SNX, producerism or anything else I deem self-serving I will cancel your treaty and attack you almost simultaneously.  I trust we are extremely clear.

i think i love you and i  say this as someone who feeds into the !@#$%^&* for kicks

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Is the Invicta/NADC MDoAP a real thing or did the lack of words in the announcement make it an ODP? You can feel free to bring up unrelated arguments, but what is your point?

please learn to read

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Got to love me some Grub,  The man knows how to slap some people when needed (He might not recall me from 2009 but hi Grub :D)

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

In that particular post, I believe Thrash was asking Junka (sarcastically) if he had any actual evidence of Invicta and SNX being at war beyond a singular rogue.

I think Grub's point was not to continue making the thread about Invicta/SNX; when this war has nothing to do with that. So while it was a great post by Grub and I agreed with him; Thrash was doing the opposite by continuing to try making the thread about something nobody really cares about. Whatever unrelated proof Thrash wanted I don't care enough about to read all the back and forth between them.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think Grub's point was not to continue making the thread about Invicta/SNX; when this war has nothing to do with that. So while it was a great post by Grub and I agreed with him; Thrash was doing the opposite by continuing to try making the thread about something nobody really cares about. Whatever unrelated proof Thrash wanted I don't care enough about to read all the back and forth between them.

oh my god thrash wasn't responding to grub you !@#$@#$ troglodyte

1 hour ago, blue sam3 said:

Might I suggest that publicly insulting your allies isn't the best possible policy?

To be really fair, it is probably fairly accurate in Junka's eyes.  Troll not lest though be trolled.

But back to the news at hand.  The Sec-Gen of the NADC today confirmed that his alliance has changed their name to the No Apparent Defense Combine.  All soldiers of the member nations have been ordered to lie really still to avoid detection preferably underneath a huge pile of empty rhetoric and lies.

The New Polar Order, glorious defender of Blue, has responded by continuing to nuke the hapless membership back to the stone age.  ''It is indeed strange to see so many No Apparent Defenders offering not even a scintilla of resistance.  It is almost like they want to die.  That or their leadership is the most uninspiring and clueless since Charles V.'' - spokesman for the New Polar Order

Edited by AlmightyGrub

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

You can suggest anything; he's too thick to listen.

He is not the only one.  Aurelius has rejected all attempts at diplomacy, preferring to ban anyone who dares suggest that his current plan for dealing with Polar isn't working.  The issue is Aurelius is forcing the situation to become far more than it needs to be.  Ultimately all information I have received seems to point towards Aurelius being entirely comfortable watching his alliance burn completely to the ground rather than discuss possible remedies to the situation.

I am a pyromaniac once I get started, I need little motivation to watch things burn, but I know EaTeMuP is an extremely reasonable man.  It is a pity Aurelius doesn't consider it worth the effort to come down from his ivory tower and try open discourse with his enemies.  Fear and arrogance when combined are lethal, when the arrogance reaches the level of Aurelius the options moving forward are limited to say the least.

To all the members of the NADC, it is time you made a statement to the world showing you have a desire to live, to continue, because if we accept the word of your leadership, it is inevitable there wil be nothing left to save.  Remembering that we are less than a week into this conflict, and the damages are already catastrophic, perhaps sooner rather than later might be a mantra worth adopting.

Or not.  I like fire.

32 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

He is not the only one.  Aurelius has rejected all attempts at diplomacy, preferring to ban anyone who dares suggest that his current plan for dealing with Polar isn't working.  The issue is Aurelius is forcing the situation to become far more than it needs to be.  Ultimately all information I have received seems to point towards Aurelius being entirely comfortable watching his alliance burn completely to the ground rather than discuss possible remedies to the situation.

I am a pyromaniac once I get started, I need little motivation to watch things burn, but I know EaTeMuP is an extremely reasonable man.  It is a pity Aurelius doesn't consider it worth the effort to come down from his ivory tower and try open discourse with his enemies.  Fear and arrogance when combined are lethal, when the arrogance reaches the level of Aurelius the options moving forward are limited to say the least.

To all the members of the NADC, it is time you made a statement to the world showing you have a desire to live, to continue, because if we accept the word of your leadership, it is inevitable there wil be nothing left to save.  Remembering that we are less than a week into this conflict, and the damages are already catastrophic, perhaps sooner rather than later might be a mantra worth adopting.

Or not.  I like fire.

Maybe if written in Braille they will see the light and be able to understand what they can not see now

On 8/16/2017 at 8:35 PM, The Big Bad said:

NADC is a whorehouse... where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers... are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism..

Perhaps, but every house has a madam.  While this link isn't exact, I think we have their fingerprints, and the t-shirt.

Reminds me of a classic:

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Please do, the next opening for a hearing is in 2019.

The Oc / NADC won't even be done by then, Aurelius will be on his lonely island disputing truth while the rest of his members have turned to carbon

I can not see NADC lasting into 2018.  They will have either surrendered, disintegrated, or disbanded in 2017.  When you have no will power, no fight, no leadership, and you are caught with your pants down, there are not a lot of options.  Pity they didn't ''get ready'', this is embarrassing.