Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

44 minutes ago, Dinux said:

A very talented person once said some wise words .

"The way people treat you is a statment of who they are as a human being. It's a statment of their karma, it's not a statment about him and If you don't like him, ignore him."

Fair enough, I stopped feeding the attention whore Methrage, so I'll stop feeding Junka.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Caladin said:

Depends on the context.

In this context, there are reasonable ways to assume that they wish to redress the wrongs committed and restore their honor by simply returning to their colour sphere, and tackle the issue by entering into diplomatic negotiations.

Yes, there is room to be cautious, but caution doesn't mean jumping straight into an offensive war. 

So you would wait until they had gotten into a better position diplomatically and militarily to attack them?  Because you know returning to blue is going to require tackling that Polar problem and redressing those polar wrongs.  And that is not going to be done by talking.  At this point you are just being obtuse. Even NADC is not denying what those words mean at this point, they are just suggesting that the people who voted for that platform maybe did not mean in and the just like the candidate better.

6 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

So you would wait until they had gotten into a better position diplomatically and militarily to attack them?  Because you know returning to blue is going to require tackling that Polar problem and redressing those polar wrongs.  And that is not going to be done by talking.  At this point you are just being obtuse. Even NADC is not denying what those words mean at this point, they are just suggesting that the people who voted for that platform maybe did not mean in and the just like the candidate better.

Unfortunately Polar has no intention of waiting for anyone to get ready. You state your intentions, we will respond using every advantage we hold.  

I look forward to more precise analysis from The Big Bad.  This man knows things.  It is a pity NADC appear clueless.

48 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Unfortunately Polar has no intention of waiting for anyone to get ready. You state your intentions, we will respond using every advantage we hold.  

I look forward to more precise analysis from The Big Bad.  This man knows things.  It is a pity NADC appear clueless.

So would you say that he's not too stupid to read? :P

10 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Only if Polar had refused to allow them to come back peacefully, with promises to cooperate on blue matters etc etc etc.

And if that is the case, then I still struggle to see why we are blaming NADC.

42 minutes ago, Thrash said:

A voice of reason from Pacifica, it's been a long time. Haven't seen that since the repenting at the end of Karma. Kudos to you Caladin.

weren't you allied to them for like 4 years after that 

38 minutes ago, Thrash said:

A voice of reason from Pacifica, it's been a long time. Haven't seen that since the repenting at the end of Karma. Kudos to you Caladin.

Every alliance as a village idiot.  We all have one or two.  He is welcome to dissent while his brothers slay their targets.

I find in strange to see Invicta be so vocal on the OWF, but void on the battlefield.   Where is KingWill these days?  He was interesting to talk to.

12 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I miss KiWi. :(

Oh well, Invicta is in the state they are in because of him.  They had a chance.  Kiwi made the wrong choice.

It will be interesting if Thrash will just thrash about here on the chat, or actually do something.

Who is actually in charge of Invicta these days?

Edited by EaTeMuP

1 hour ago, EaTeMuP said:

Oh well, Invicta is in the state they are in because of him.  They had a chance.  Kiwi made the wrong choice.

It will be interesting if Thrash will just thrash about here on the chat, or actually do something.

Who is actually in charge of Invicta these days?

I am not sure that there is actually an Invicta these days.  Another alliance that has sadly fallen by the wayside in these troubling times.

8 hours ago, Caladin said:

Only if Polar had refused to allow them to come back peacefully, with promises to cooperate on blue matters etc etc etc.

And if that is the case, then I still struggle to see why we are blaming NADC.

Because NADC are antagonistic terrorists 

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Invicta bandwaggoned against SNX two years ago during the July Revolution, funny how Thrash is so moralist now.

Umm, we were never at war with SNX. Might wanna check up on your history. Maybe even get a grip on your own alliance's history. You can't just make unfounded claims and have it be true. If you want a 1 vs 1, I'm sure we could make that happen. Just let me know.

Edited by Thrash

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Umm, we were never at war with SNX. Might wanna check up on your history. Maybe even get a grip on your own alliance's history. You can't just make unfounded claims and have it be true. If you want a 1 vs 1, I'm sure we could make that happen. Just let me know.

You're mistaken Invicta nations were involved in July 2015, here is a example:

aeb7dcf44728debc8bec60c22ac5cb96.png

Edited by Galerion

36 minutes ago, Galerion said:

You're mistaken Invicta nations were involved in July 2015, here is a example:

aeb7dcf44728debc8bec60c22ac5cb96.png

There is a limit on how many threads can be about SNX at a single time.  This is not the place to squabble with Invicta about something totally unconnected to this matter.  The world has had enough.  Take your retarded micro drama and shelve it for a while please.  The next time I see you or Junka posting in this thread that includes the terms iSX, SNX, producerism or anything else I deem self-serving I will cancel your treaty and attack you almost simultaneously.  I trust we are extremely clear.

On behalf of the entire world, enough is enough.

Edited by AlmightyGrub
Not thrreatening enough