Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

the fif is an important thing to learn.

Lawyers don't feel the need to take the 5th, they think they are clever enough to talk their way out of the situation....kind of how Aurelius is now.

Deny everything, demand proof, make a counter-allegation.  It is the way we should all live our lives.

1 minute ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Obviously, the attorney for the defense didn't provide the proper coaching.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Should have stuck with the experts!

41 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Lawyers don't feel the need to take the 5th, they think they are clever enough to talk their way out of the situation....kind of how Aurelius is now.

Deny everything, demand proof, make a counter-allegation.  It is the way we should all live our lives.

Oh the lawyer side... Idk.. I trust Saul. I just prefer you know.. Not to get in trouble xd

All these screenshots and still nothing that proves that either the idea of moving back to the blue team was an official policy of the alliance, nor that such a policy would be enacted in a hostile manner. If this is the only basis on which you have declared this war, your CB is on the shakiest of ground.

You're all still ignoring the fact that even if they had decided to move back to the Blue Team (something that has not been established), they would not have been in violation of terms.

Maybe they would have been aggressive to Polaris had they returned, but the closest you have to evidence of that is 'tackling the Polaris issue', which could mean anything from wanting to initiate talks with Polaris to attempt an amiable return to the Blue Team or something more violent.

We simply don't know, and as such using that as evidence of a threat against Polaris is ludicrous, just as this entire CB is.

1 hour ago, Chunky Monkey said:

All these screenshots and still nothing that proves that either the idea of moving back to the blue team was an official policy of the alliance, nor that such a policy would be enacted in a hostile manner. If this is the only basis on which you have declared this war, your CB is on the shakiest of ground.

It matters not whether you agree with our assessment of what the screenshots mean.  The intention of your leader is clear to us.  You voted him in, clear on his agenda.  You can talk in circles about "official policy" and so forth whilst we nuke our perceived threat.  

You also need need to be aware that this is just the beginning of the case against you.  If I was in court my arguments would take days to deliver.  Your history with Polar alone gives credibility to the threat.  The fact you chose an isolationist over a reformer shows where your alliance hive mind is at

12 minutes ago, Caladin said:

You're all still ignoring the fact that even if they had decided to move back to the Blue Team (something that has not been established), they would not have been in violation of terms.

Maybe they would have been aggressive to Polaris had they returned, but the closest you have to evidence of that is 'tackling the Polaris issue', which could mean anything from wanting to initiate talks with Polaris to attempt an amiable return to the Blue Team or something more violent.

We simply don't know, and as such using that as evidence of a threat against Polaris is ludicrous, just as this entire CB is.

You seem clueless. Maybe you should shut up and nuke someone or jump in and help the poor NADC with their troubles.  

8 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You seem clueless. Maybe you should shut up and nuke someone or jump in and help the poor NADC with their troubles.  

When your position is so undefendable that all you can do is tell people to shut up...

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

No idea.

Though, you're better than this guy. On the NPO boards he tries to tell people to shut up by pointing at his fancy title. His pixel power trip is quite entertaining.

Edited by Caladin

Neither side is so stupid that they don't make out the meaning of the agreement from August 25, 2016.

From screenshoots you can read out that it also includes some of NADC.

I let Caladin have his own opinion without calling him names.

Actually, I can see the text from his eyes, however, I do not interpret the text so liberally in the question of free choice of color here.

It has surely happened that I myself have become tired of the AlmightyGrub, I've certainly thought about asking he keep stfu a number of times.

In fact, I like his way of expressing him selves in writing. Sometimes you agree to disagree, like I do sometimes.

But here I am in disagreement with the few who believe that CB is not valid.

Vote for Grub- Violence is the solution.

4 hours ago, Caladin said:

So if people were pointing at you saying we need to redress the wrongs Caladin has done against us, restore our honor and it is time to tackle the Caladin issue you would not feel the slightest threat at all?  You would think those people had good intentions?  If you are that naive, I have some swamp land to sell you.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Caladin, the Jay Kay of NPO.

You sure like to run your mouth as of late. Can guarantee that's not gonna end well for you. Kiss some more ass. It fits you a lot better then pretending to be a rebel.

Edited by Thrash

49 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

So if people were pointing at you saying we need to redress the wrongs Caladin has done against us, restore our honor and it is time to tackle the Caladin issue you would not feel the slightest threat at all?  You would think those people had good intentions?  If you are that naive, I have some swamp land to sell you.

Depends on the context.

In this context, there are reasonable ways to assume that they wish to redress the wrongs committed and restore their honor by simply returning to their colour sphere, and tackle the issue by entering into diplomatic negotiations.

Yes, there is room to be cautious, but caution doesn't mean jumping straight into an offensive war. 

if their intent had truly been diplomatic negotiations, there was no reason to hide that intent from Polaris. This would be a more believeable narrative if they'd ever actually approached Polar diplomatically for the desired result. They were clearly waiting for a larger play to be made before they made their move.

Anyone foolish enough to believe they'd have done so through diplomacy either vastly overrates NADC's diplomatic acumen or wants so desperately to believe NADC that they're putting reason aside in favor of some other agenda.

54 minutes ago, Thrash said:

You sure like to run your mouth as of late. Can guarantee that's not gonna end well for you. Kiss some more ass. It fits you a lot better then pretending to be a rebel.

To his defense, it was a while since I read some "wall of text". I like the "new" Mr. Junk, much better than the "older" version.

- Trash, I'm not impressed by your looks, money, social status, or job title. I'm impressed by the way you treat other human beings.

A very talented person once said some wise words .

"The way people treat you is a statment of who they are as a human being. It's a statment of their karma, it's not a statment about him and If you don't like him, ignore him."