Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chunky Monkey said:

A public campaign promise is hardly a surreptitious plan.

But the 9th Circuit Court of Bob found differently, and I said I would just give you a hint.

You are welcome to express your disquiet, but I suggest you raise a formal complaint with the Chief.

4 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

But the 9th Circuit Court of Bob found differently, and I said I would just give you a hint.

You are welcome to express your disquiet, but I suggest you raise a formal complaint with the Chief.

What does this even mean?

37 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

Feel free to post your proof that this was a real thing anytime now. We're all anxious to see it.

I warn you, there will be 15 pages of gunk to wade through before you finally get to an implicit admission that actually they just did it because they could, rather than because there was any real issue there.

2 minutes ago, Mandystalin said:

I warn you, there will be 15 pages of gunk to wade through before you finally get to an implicit admission that actually they just did it because they could, rather than because there was any real issue there.

Poor Chunky has been given all the help he needs, he knows exactly what we are talking about and if he doesn't he is a moron. 

Evidence demands a verdict and the verdict is in.

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It means you are living in a crater for the foreseeable future.

I don't have to do anything other than obey the laws of physics.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Poor Chunky has been given all the help he needs, he knows exactly what we are talking about and if he doesn't he is a moron. 

Evidence demands a verdict and the verdict is in.

Except I haven't. All you've pointed me to is a screenshot taken by a disgruntled former member that everyone has known about for a month now. Beyond that, there is nothing else, unless you have something that neither I nor anyone I've talked to has any knowledge of.

Just now, Chunky Monkey said:

I don't have to do anything other than obey the laws of physics.

Except I haven't. All you've pointed me to is a screenshot taken by a disgruntled former member that everyone has known about for a month now. Beyond that, there is nothing else, unless you have something that neither I nor anyone I've talked to has any knowledge of.

Correct.  It wasn't OPSEC.  

We've established intent, but the rest is classified, and part of an ongoing investigation.

"It wasn't a secret plan, it was a totally nonsecret plan we voted in favor of as an alliance" is definitely one of the more interesting denials we've seen around here lately. Kudos for providing some variety.

Edited by Auctor

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why even move back to blue? Doesn't seem very wise if you ask me, even without the terms.

Yeah, didn't seem too smart to me either, but who am I to question it.  The alliance voted for it.  Apparently, it would be achieving the goal of redressing the wrongs done to them by Polaris, and restore their honour.  He has dedicated his efforts in leading the alliance to it.

7 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

This would be very compelling if it were actually true.

I don't see how it could possibly be false.  They even made a post HERE with the government announcement.  Are you saying that he didn't run on a 'move back to blue and restore our honour' platform?  He got elected, so the alliance clearly agreed with his platform.

Additionally, they hinted at it HERE

What proof do you have that it is false?

Edited by EaTeMuP