Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/22/2017 at 9:25 AM, Shurukian said:

I'm just here to say that I like many of the alliances involved in this, including NADC, and that Bern is a cancer upon any alliance he touches.

Carry on.

giphy.gif

I'd love to see a poll of how many alliances have him masked as "traitor". Most likely in the double digits by now. Wish he would've screwed GPA so we could see those warchests in action.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

I'd love to see a poll of how many alliances have him masked as "traitor". Most likely in the double digits by now. Wish he would've screwed GPA so we could see those warchests in action.

It's gotta be single digits, most alliances I remember didn't survive too long after Bern left :P

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

It's as Rey says above, most are history and I've reconciled with a number of others.

I am always open to reconciliation with NADC, I'm a good guy and all. The invitation is right here.