Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

UhR3Nti.png

After months of investigative work, and help from informants that took plea deals, a case was submitted to the Grand Jury.  A true bill was returned for the indictment of NADC on the charges of "Conspiracy to Break Terms" .  Peace Agreement

NADC has been found guilty by The Senate and People of Oculus, and sentencing shall commence.

Don't bother with an appeal.  There is already precedent set by the 9th Circuit Court of Bob that campaign rhetoric can be used to establish intent.  While we understand the sensitivity of your plans, official policy yet or not, we noticed, and yes it is problematic.

You 'Blue' yourself.

Signed,
The Senate and People of Oculus

Edited by EaTeMuP
Link

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 11:59 on Radio Free Polaris; this is Uncle Big Bad, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, Oculus, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

The proof would suggest that it's a part but I imagine they'll be along to deny it shortly.

Why confirm when you can deny deny deny.  No one is listening to the evidence so why would they listen to the denial.

Vote Grub - Violence is a solution.

When it comes to elections I always vote Grub. It avoids these misunderstandings and I know I'm getting strong, stable leadership for a brighter future. And I don't want to provoke Polaris, that might not be smart right now.