5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You're making a leap of logic by saying Gh0s7 was plotting on behalf of others, since based on what I know; I'm pretty sure it was Gh0s7 who convinced Canik to try sanctioning me off white. TTK as an alliance would have the biggest motive for trying to cause an instigation between me and FTW; considering I hadn't paid attention to Gh0s7 for over a month and their grudge towards NG.

Another Meridian leader told me FTW wasn't behind the sanctions; which would also point to it being a TTK plot. Considering Canik had told me he was against using the fabricated reason of "TIE Blackmail" for the sanction & likely would have apologized on OWF for the slander had I made it a sticking point; that also points to the idea not originating from FTW. However I decided to drop the demand for an apology for the slander and instead place the focus on him getting the sanction removed asap, with him ending up requesting RV remove it so it would get done as soon as possible; since I think he realized he might have made a mistake when I made clear if it wasn't removed asap I would consider it a gesture of bad will. So unless there was some mystery conspirator not on white who put Gh0s7 up to it, then the plot originated from TTK. If I were to guess, TTK was trying to draw myself along with NG into a conflict with FTW.

Although lets step back from the speculation & conspiracies, a member of TTK was requesting me sanctioned while aware of my NG treaty. TTK Gov was made aware of it and did not care; they kept him in the alliance regardless. I know you're aware an alliance is responsible for the actions of their members, your gov did not care your member was instigating sanctions against me.

I realize you made a bad alliance choice, but you don't need to make idiotic arguments on their behalf. Although I'm done arguing with you about speculation, since facts are facts. This war is based on facts.

Since most of your post is speculation, I will go back to my main point from before and the one you conveniently ignored. You claim that our government ignored a plotter trying to pot again an NG protecterate. Except your logs don't show that. Your logs show that you told Blackatron that Ghost requested your sanction. If Black looked into it on the OWF, then he would have seen the thread on extortion and thought well maybe there was a justification. The long explanation you just gave about why it wasn't justified, was not included in your discussion with Blackatron. So your claims that he knew about a plot and refused to do anything about it are false. he knew Ghost requested your sanction, that is not the same thing if he had reason to believe that it might be justified (even if that turned out to not be true). Also you ignored that blackatron is not TTK's leader, he is our FA guy. So no TTK's government did not ignore you about a plot on an NG protecterate, our FA guy ignored you on your complaints about a sanction that he had reason to believe at the time might have been justified.

also you can refrain from insulting my choice of an alliance, I don't find it to be a mistake at all. I will gladly burn for my fellow knights. I'm sorry that I couldn't be your third member but I'm at home here.

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Since most of your post is speculation, I will go back to my main point from before and the one you conveniently ignored. You claim that our government ignored a plotter trying to pot again an NG protecterate. Except your logs don't show that. Your logs show that you told Blackatron that Ghost requested your sanction. If Black looked into it on the OWF, then he would have seen the thread on extortion and thought well maybe there was a justification. The long explanation you just gave about why it wasn't justified, was not included in your discussion with Blackatron. So your claims that he knew about a plot and refused to do anything about it are false. he knew Ghost requested your sanction, that is not the same thing if he had reason to believe that it might be justified (even if that turned out to not be true). Also you ignored that blackatron is not TTK's leader, he is our FA guy. So no TTK's government did not ignore you about a plot on an NG protecterate, our FA guy ignored you on your complaints about a sanction that he had reason to believe at the time might have been justified.

also you can refrain from insulting my choice of an alliance, I don't find it to be a mistake at all. I will gladly burn for my fellow knights. I'm sorry that I couldn't be your third member but I'm at home here.

You're just stating your personal feelings and not representing your alliance's views; so lets not pretend differently. You knew of multiple hostile actions taken by your alliance against me, but chose to stay anyways. Considering other gov in your alliance said they would have reacted the same as Blackatron; clearly those who hold power in your alliance think different than you.

You don't need to apologize for your decision, just man up and fight without trying to make this personal or complaining about it. If you were their leader you could change their alignment & help them make better decisions in the future, but for now you're not. Good luck rising up in the ranks to be their next leader if you're happy there, clearly their current leadership isn't working out very well for them. Sometimes when faced with a disaster, there is opportunity for those motivated enough to bring about real change.

On 08/05/2017 at 9:05 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Also I didn't decide to enter after TTK was being dogpiled, the decision had been made long before the Oculus Declared. It just didn't make sense to declare while there were no slots available in range, since all the slots filled up in initial round before I got any.

So the bandwaggoning claims are ridiculous, considering I had already planned to assist in this war in the early stages of planning & TTK was the reason for that. So missing out in getting slots in the initial round wasn't going to change my decision take part in this war, which I had already planned to take part in before it began.

Snifff.  Snifff. I smell !@#$%^&* in this whole statement.

1 hour ago, wiccan high priest said:

Snifff.  Snifff. I smell !@#$%^&* in this whole statement.

Whatever you say, I've been eager for this war to begin since Gh0s7 decided to pull his under handed tactics of trying to get me sanctioned all over the place. While trying to use those sanctions he got placed on me as leverage thinking it made him some kind of big shot. Although really he was still just an amatuer; with an over inflated ego. Considering his crowning achievement was creating a tech farm for DBDC.

Instead of just hitting me directly, he hid under the protection of your AA as convinced others to commit hostile acts for him; with your gov not caring enough to remove him or anything else about his scheming from your AA..

So with your alliance choosing to protect him, I needed to give our allies enough time to plan it out accordingly. However I was eager to strike as soon as possible in response to the aggression. So I've been looking forward to this for a long time, really starting to get impatient once my new TC was finally completed on 7/16. 

Noctis Lucis Caelum - 07/16/2017
Do you think I should expect anything to happen relatively soon with this Gh0s7 war or could this still be over a month away?

Yeah, but this game might bore me to death if we wait to long 

Yeah, I know. We want to win, just try not to let the planning drag out several months. Who knows how many people will even still be around if we wait to long.

However our justification for hitting over the frivolous sanctions remains as solid now as then, with patience being a virtue.;)

Kingdom of Lucis (Noctis Lucis Caelum) nOiTaNc (CybernationFreak)

team_Yellow.gif

6/30/2017 Trade & Aid

Political Extortion

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum