The End Game of Sir Kindle

The answer is no. No peace for you baby nugget lmao we r nice guys and give u ur perms war u thought u could boss rukunu around now he will destroy u and ur alliance stay out of our business lesson learned for u but too late

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

Lmao meanwhile me and every animal who ever fought u is using u as a novelty flashlight roflmao:lol1:what an embarrassing beating ur taking all talk no bite lmao:gun:I thought u would be able to last longer but ur all ready sending all our members messages begging for peace Roflmao its so funny

I almost had to burp...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEt2Ml966P-WU1nwvxMc0

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Y do u lose every war u fight chicken sauce? Ur all talk no bite lmao. Why r u sending messages to our brothers begging for peace Roflmao:lol1:u ruined ur alliance animalz are crushing u:gun:now ur lies will not comfort you the game is over for u eternal war with animals means destruction of any alliance we r just settle in for war lets watch u squirm the next few months until u delete lmao:lol1:

Viva la familia ur dead son look at u beg for help go beg lucius she might help u U need it

I present to you all, Evidence that humanity is doomed if people don't go to school... I also present this person as evidence of what drugs do to the human brain..

Hey Sir Kindle, I know you are mad about iSX and AM peacing out...and let's not forget that you tapped out like a little !@#$%* during the Monster Mash war. 

As it stands, 4 animalz nations have already came forward, in secret, to support M Inc, and to denounce your sorry ass. 

They are finally breaking from the chains of your two faced tyranny.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Edit: Now 4 nations

I wonder where montezuma and sir kindle are going to run off to next,

Maybe rather than being punks, they take responsibility for the animalz slaughter rather than just thinking about themselves.

Bad parenting RUKUNU, your members are burning because of these clowns, and because of your spineless leadership.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

16 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I wonder where montezuma and sir kindle are going to run off to next,

Maybe rather than being punks, they take responsibility for the animalz slaughter rather than just thinking about themselves.

Bad parenting RUKUNU, your members are burning because of these clowns, and because of your spineless leadership.

supreme warlord rukunu told me to stop posting here so after this message I will.......

we r not running off anywhere both of us r beating u down :facepalm::lol1:http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1

u started this war and even made it eternal stupid we will fight a eternal war ur not going to boss anyone around here that's for sure:war:

nobody is burning monsters is crumbling to ash lmao u bit off more than u can chew we have eternal war so lets just fight but I know u wont be able to resist making ur lies and posts here but everyone knows ur a liar they just look at ur wars roflmao so ill just stay away like rukunu asks and perma war u forverr and ever and ever :gun:

23 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Even rogue Khan is too good for you  people. You've all been banned lol. 

Die in inactivity and ruin you scum 

still healing ur booty from the cobra spanking ellen lmao :lol1:??????????????anything u say is just funny bye bye little one roflmao

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

supreme warlord rukunu told me to stop posting here so after this message I will.......

we r not running off anywhere both of us r beating u down :facepalm::lol1:http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1

u started this war and even made it eternal stupid we will fight a eternal war ur not going to boss anyone around here that's for sure:war:

nobody is burning monsters is crumbling to ash lmao u bit off more than u can chew we have eternal war so lets just fight but I know u wont be able to resist making ur lies and posts here but everyone knows ur a liar they just look at ur wars roflmao so ill just stay away like rukunu asks and perma war u forverr and ever and ever :gun:

still healing ur booty from the cobra spanking ellen lmao :lol1:??????????????anything u say is just funny bye bye little one roflmao

Still taking orders from RUKUNU I see, you and their beating will continue.

It's time for competent leadership over there to step up and bring the Hermit Kingdom back into the community. No more shall animalz suffer at the expense of Sir Kindle's ego.

As I have already told numerous Animalz members seeking change: we are not your enemy, we are your saviors.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I'll just point this out. 1. If he said stop posting why be passive agressive and post once afterward?  Isnt that disloyal? 2. Your jimmies are showing and rustled hard.  3. From what I see Lord Hitchcock has a higher nation rating than Kindle does. I guess war rank isnt everything..

On 15/08/2017 at 8:26 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's time for competent leadership over there to step up and bring the Hermit Kingdom back into the community. No more shall animalz suffer at the expense of Sir Kindle's ego.

It would be easier to start with your ally first, then try it out of your sphere of influence.

On 8/16/2017 at 5:32 PM, Jay Kay said:

It would be easier to start with your ally first, then try it out of your sphere of influence.

Ya gotta start somewhere, sir Kindle takes the priority for his dirtball poaching directly at our members. When I had confronted him about this, he reacted like a !@#$%.

And now that it's opportune, he's getting his due spanking.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Still taking orders from RUKUNU I see, you and their beating will continue.

As I have already told numerous Animalz members seeking change: we are not your enemy, we are your saviors.

since I am no longer in animalz and can never be again I don't have to follow rukunu orders anymore but I will respect his advices but because of that I will post back here.

1. rukunu is the best leader animalz can have

2. monsters are not animalz saviors monsters is getting smashed in the war :facepalm:again ur delusional mc sauce

3. of everyone fighting in the war u have taken the most beatings lmao :lol1:: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1

4. 6 out of seven of ur alliance is in anarchy because ur a chicky poo obsessed with animalz rotflmao:gun:: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=14778

5. ur all talk u r nothing compared to animalz and u know it u will never tell animalz what to do you will never change the leadership and u have been animalz enemy for a long time all animalz who see this:

look at what Hitchcock says about all of us especially where I listed fun facts about animalz.

ur just a liar and anyone who looks at stats can see ur all talk saucy boy:facepalm::war::lol1: u just like to make trouble has anyone noticed mc nugget has to post on everyones stuff like they care what he thinks I was reading other threads to see what else was going on in the world and in every thread he is posting making stupid comments thinking he is funny:facepalm: its really like almost every thread roflmao and saddest thing nobody cares what an idiot with a burning nation from a basically destroyed alliance has to say about anything :lol1:they r now no threat so tied up with animalz mc nuggets nation is drowing in sweet and sour and cant do anything yet he still talks lol :smug::facepalm:

enjoy ur beat downs loser lol u made this eternal not just on kindle, but then on me, and now it seems even on the entire animalz alliance rukunu has seen ur comments here u had no right to say what u did about him if anything he tried to keep things cool but in his own way and u cried that he wouldn't do it ur way so u attacked his alliance and now ur getting smashed :lol1:

Edited by Montezuma

15 hours ago, Montezuma said:

since I am no longer in animalz and can never be again I don't have to follow rukunu orders anymore but I will respect his advices but because of that I will post back here.

1. rukunu is the best leader animalz can have

2. monsters are not animalz saviors monsters is getting smashed in the war :facepalm:again ur delusional mc sauce

3. of everyone fighting in the war u have taken the most beatings lmao :lol1:: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1

4. 6 out of seven of ur alliance is in anarchy because ur a chicky poo obsessed with animalz rotflmao:gun:: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=14778

5. ur all talk u r nothing compared to animalz and u know it u will never tell animalz what to do you will never change the leadership and u have been animalz enemy for a long time all animalz who see this:

look at what Hitchcock says about all of us especially where I listed fun facts about animalz.

ur just a liar and anyone who looks at stats can see ur all talk saucy boy:facepalm::war::lol1: u just like to make trouble has anyone noticed mc nugget has to post on everyones stuff like they care what he thinks I was reading other threads to see what else was going on in the world and in every thread he is posting making stupid comments thinking he is funny:facepalm: its really like almost every thread roflmao and saddest thing nobody cares what an idiot with a burning nation from a basically destroyed alliance has to say about anything :lol1:they r now no threat so tied up with animalz mc nuggets nation is drowing in sweet and sour and cant do anything yet he still talks lol :smug::facepalm:

enjoy ur beat downs loser lol u made this eternal not just on kindle, but then on me, and now it seems even on the entire animalz alliance rukunu has seen ur comments here u had no right to say what u did about him if anything he tried to keep things cool but in his own way and u cried that he wouldn't do it ur way so u attacked his alliance and now ur getting smashed :lol1:

I didn't read that, I am far too busy bathing in your blood.

...where's my rubber ducky

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

The end game of Sir Kindle has happened. Zero tech and infra. 5 days in bill lock. 2$ to his name. No alliance. 

No... no... Morphine, Sir Kindle is "winning"

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

No... no... Morphine, Sir Kindle is "winning"

its true he is winning against u: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825270

so am i: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825431

:awesome::lol1::facepalm:

10 hours ago, Morphine said:

The end game of Sir Kindle has happened. Zero tech and infra. 5 days in bill lock. 2$ to his name. No alliance. 

nothing one aid package can't fix.

18 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

all i got out of that is that he's banned from animalz but he's still a groupie

ok...........ill always respect animalz and the love and history with the true brothers it is a interesting fun alliance so.......:lol1: don't u have ur own war u started or r u already :frantic::facepalm:anytime people think outside the box try to be creative go against the normal ways haters like u and mc sauce gonna hate I have been called beaner my English is made fun of the term gay is used to make fun on monsters alliance page u guys really take this serious and I see ur rage and hate lmao all the while we just laugh at u

40 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

its true he is winning against u: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825270

so am i: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825431

:awesome::lol1::facepalm:

nothing one aid package can't fix.

ok...........ill always respect animalz and the love and history with the true brothers it is a interesting fun alliance so.......:lol1: don't u have ur own war u started or r u already :frantic::facepalm:anytime people think outside the box try to be creative go against the normal ways haters like u and mc sauce gonna hate I have been called beaner my English is made fun of the term gay is used to make fun on monsters alliance page u guys really take this serious and I see ur rage and hate lmao all the while we just laugh at u

cry me a river.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:56 AM, Montezuma said:

That's a lot of words to say "Yeah I got kicked the $%&@ out"