The End Game of Sir Kindle

46 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Triggered! Someone has just realised it is game over... not just for them, but for their team mates as well... if only they had kept their mouths shut...;)

This is what happens when you stick your nose into other peoples business.;)

My nose..... your business... plug, plug, plug. Good luck walking tomorrow, floppy.

01gIoOf.png?1

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You sir, are going places. Absolutely beautifully written, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

I have been called a gentlemen, a scholar, and a leader. Though I'm sure theres a better way to have written what I have. I tend to be more aggressive than I mean too. Thank you for the compliment though :)

43 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My nose..... your business... plug, plug, plug. Good luck walking tomorrow, floppy.

01gIoOf.png?1

In the meantime, get in touch with Junka, swap notes, talk tactics etc. He can help you a lot with the war thing! You could hit him up for money maybe? They have so much... just like you guys!;)

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

In the meantime, get in touch with Junka, swap notes, talk tactics etc. He can help you a lot with the war thing! You could hit him up for money maybe? They have so much... just like you guys!;)

Get out of peace mode, guppy.

monster5.jpg

eh1P5a9.png

1 minute ago, Emperor Khan said:

Patience.

It will happen, it always happens... ask Junka!;)

Hurry! Animalz is about burned down already... battle hardened warriors my ass. Buncha fish

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

14 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Doh! Different alliance. Nothing to do with me!:lol1:

awe... do you change sir kindle's diaper too?

I'm glad he's sitting in your fest pool while montezuma expects terms on the animalz forums.

f0Tleby.png?1

Both of your alliances will be treated as one-and-the-same.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

awe... do you change sir kindle's diaper too?

I'm glad he's sitting in your fest pool.

You see... at this point... if Junka was here to guide you... he would be telling you to walk away from this thread, seeing as you've just made a complete fool of yourself.;)

But as Junka's not here, I'm going to help you out!:D I'm going. Use the time wisely, maybe reflect upon what has just happened...;)

#khanhelpingtheenemybecauseheisjustsoniceandcuddly

10 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

You see... at this point... if Junka was here to guide you... he would be telling you to walk away from this thread, seeing as you've just made a complete fool of yourself.;)

But as Junka's not here, I'm going to help you out!:D I'm going. Use the time wisely, maybe reflect upon what has just happened...;)

#khanhelpingtheenemybecauseheisjustsoniceandcuddly

The fool is yourself and the destruction of the animalz civilization is inevitable.

Your kicking and screaming will not save them.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 8/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, Alexio15 said:

You suck, your English is &#33;@#&#036; get lessons, you also don't have a single idea how to war, Kindle is a pussy and claims to have #1 wars while fighting inactives, animals are rogues and always have been, seems Rukunu is actually somewhat competent, Junka sucks just because I know a response is incoming <3, You have the worst idea for terms that you have no hope of informing, your insults are about as fresh as someone from kindergarten, learn to spell, stop disrespecting chicken nuggets they deserve better, Hitchcock is closer to a fillet o fish. Oh and also kiss my ass Monte you cant war at all. 

Funny thing is Monty can spell and sound intelligent.  He only acts like this on OWF.

Monty why is that? 

I've seen the aNiMaLz AA announcement comments from a few years ago I know you can speak english. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

55 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Funny thing is Monty can spell and sound intelligent.  He only acts like this on OWF.

Monty why is that? 

I've seen the aNiMaLz AA announcement comments from a few years ago I know you can speak english. 

Y do u follow me around y not just attack. Your as big as a coward as mc nugget. Does ur booty still hurt from cobra? Lmao :lol1:attack or shut up chick baby:gun:

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The fool is yourself and the destruction of the animalz civilization is inevitable.

Your kicking and screaming will not save them.

Y do u lose every war u fight chicken sauce? Ur all talk no bite lmao. Why r u sending messages to our brothers begging for peace Roflmao:lol1:u ruined ur alliance animalz are crushing u:gun:now ur lies will not comfort you the game is over for u eternal war with animals means destruction of any alliance we r just settle in for war lets watch u squirm the next few months until u delete lmao:lol1:

Viva la familia ur dead son look at u beg for help go beg lucius she might help u U need it

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Y do u lose every war u fight chicken sauce? Ur all talk no bite lmao. Why r u sending messages to our brothers begging for peace Roflmao:lol1:u ruined ur alliance animalz are crushing u:gun:now ur lies will not comfort you the game is over for u eternal war with animals means destruction of any alliance we r just settle in for war lets watch u squirm the next few months until u delete lmao:lol1:

Viva la familia ur dead son look at u beg for help go beg lucius she might help u U need it

And the slaughter continues 

14 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

OMG Dood its on liike donkee cong. Y u dis-ree-spekt r u stoopid 

ima cill ur trupes & din win- im yo masta yo.

viva la familia montepoopa

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

How's ur beat down going? Look at ur wars lmao the good thing is this will last forever lmao:gun:we will show u perma war mc nugget but stop all the begging u look so pathetic Roflmao ur crying can keep going cuz its funny

You've made for a tremendous toilet

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Monsters inc is dead I'm begging anyone please help us please please

:)

Monsters is dead and so r u mc fruitcake keep crying and begging but u will never have peace u ruin ur alliance just quit like u did last time nobody will miss u chick poo. Lmao we all were laughing at ur thread ur going away thread last time u quit in war like the baby u r see how nobody cares then they won't now lmao

Ur so easy to make fun of:lol1:ur a liar a coward and a rage quitter we don't even have to try look at u raging ur keyboard is in pieces lmao I can't wait to post here in a month and remind u what a fail u r but ur reminded every day when u look at ur wars its so funny u ruin ur alliance

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

Monsters is dead and so r u mc fruitcake keep crying and begging but u will never have peace u ruin ur alliance just quit like u did last time nobody will miss u chick poo. Lmao we all were laughing at ur thread ur going away thread last time u quit in war like the baby u r see how nobody cares then they won't now lmao

Your skull will be used as a novelty coffee cup.

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your skull will be used as a novelty coffee cup.

Lmao meanwhile me and every animal who ever fought u is using u as a novelty flashlight roflmao:lol1:what an embarrassing beating ur taking all talk no bite lmao:gun:I thought u would be able to last longer but ur all ready sending all our members messages begging for peace Roflmao its so funny