The End Game of Sir Kindle

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Dear God...

I, Pontius Lord Hitchcock, wash my hands of the Animalz alliance. They have in fact fell into a fate I would not wish on anyone.

Monsters Inc have arrived, may admin have mercy on their precious souls, for we shall have none.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I, Pontius Lord Hitchcock, wash my hands of the Animalz alliance. They have in fact fell into a fate I would not wish on anyone.

Monsters Inc have arrived, may admin have mercy on their precious souls, for we shall have none.

meanwhile u r losing every war u fight lmfao:lol1:u have destroyed ur alliance u might as well just quit again mc nugget:war:ur all talk Ronald all bark no bite :gun::facepalm:ur a liar tambien!!! here is u in a week :frantic:but this will go on for much longer then a week cabron this will go on until u delete like last time lmao!!

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Bless. Do the right thing here

30 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Bless. Do the right thing here

The right thing is to invite all alliances, who have been harassed by Sir Kindle, to participate in the genocide of the failed state of animalz. A breeding ground of roguery and terrorism and planet bob's finest victim card posers.

They have brought the destruction of their people by their own misdeeds and Sir Kindles stupid PMs. And now will receive the fire and fury upon which this world has ever seen.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The right thing is do invite all alliances, who have been harassed by Sir Kindle, to participate in the genocide of the failed state of animalz. A breeding ground of roguery and terrorism and planet bob's finest victim card posers.

They have brought the destruction of their people by their own misdeeds. And now will recieve the fire and fury upon which this world has never seen.

lmao good luck puto we will all be here for much longer than u...enjoy me beating u still? look at ur war screen I'm kicking u around grimace lol :lol1:I love how u invite others too because u know 1 v 1 u would get smashed look at u beg others for help its so sad roflmao

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

please come help me fight animalz there is no way monsters can do it alone please I beg I beg if they ever made u made come save us

:lol1:

12 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

meanwhile u r losing every war u fight lmfao:lol1:u have destroyed ur alliance u might as well just quit again mc nugget:war:ur all talk Ronald all bark no bite :gun::facepalm:ur a liar tambien!!! here is u in a week :frantic:but this will go on for much longer then a week cabron this will go on until u delete like last time lmao!!

you sound like you need a nice comfy couch and somebody to vent to

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

lmao good luck puto we will all be here for much longer than u...enjoy me beating u still? look at ur war screen I'm kicking u around grimace lol :lol1:I love how u invite others too because u know 1 v 1 u would get smashed look at u beg others for help its so sad roflmao

:lol1:

You're about as intelligent as a lead balloon is a stupid idea

On 8/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, Montezuma said:

According to rukunu the threat of war passed and after this round kindle kattegat will end so now its you vs kindle khan and probably me if rukunu gives me permission :gun:I hope u got ur sweet and sour cause u gonna get dunked lmao

Viva la familia animalz:lol1::gun:

Our wars have expired but Kashmir does not recognize a cessation of hostilities with Sir Kindle. I haven't yet had the opportunity to relay as much to Sir Kindle so I can understand the source of confusion on the matter.

I'm not audacious enough to demand an explanation for the unfounded allegations and subsequent threats but one is required nonetheless should we desire to put this behind us, Sir Kindle.

It should be noted that Kashmir's issue for the time being is with Sir Kindle and Sir Kindle alone, not with whatever AA he may reside on nor with aNiMaLz. It's certainly interesting, however, that RUKUNU and company continue to support Sir Kindle as their senator despite his promises to the contrary. Heh.

edit: Having reread my exchange with RUKUNU I see that his promise was for "after the current race".

Edited by SirWilliam

17 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

RUKUNU and company continue to support Sir Kindle as their senator despite his promises to the contrary. Heh.

RUKUNU is no dummy, he understands how far situations can be pushed before he comes in as some middle-of-the-road pal. His words are meaningless and his policy never changes.

M Inc has exhausted diplomatic avenues to rid Sir Kindle peacefully from the senate. The time for diplomacy has passed, and M Inc will be holding Animalz accountable. It's time to clean out the infection.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Doom Squad has declared on Animalz nations in support our brothers in Monster's Inc. I will refrain from use nuclear weapons for two reasons. Firstly, I haven't any to use. Secondly, it seems quite unnecessary at this point as the three Animalz nations are almost as broke as I am. Let's have a good clean fight and trade witty insults using semi-coherent discourse. 

In the interest of fairness, I've dispatched the following message to two of the three nations I'm currently engaged with.

Change your defcon to 5

your threat rating to severe

and government to communist or dictatorship, up to you. I normally go commie. 

You should check my war screen to see who else I'm fighting and try to coordinate a response with them for just before update and after. 

Good luck!

Edited by Captain Enema

9 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

Doom Squad has declared on Animalz nations in support our brothers in Monster's Inc. I will refrain from use nuclear weapons for two reasons. Firstly, I haven't any to use. Secondly, it seems quite unnecessary at this point as the three Animalz nations are almost as broke as I am. Let's have a good clean fight and trade witty insults using semi-coherent discourse. 

In the interest of fairness, I've dispatched the following message to two of the three nations I'm currently engaged with.

It brings me to tears every time I think about how much Doom Squad has turned itself around in these past few weeks and under your courages leadership, Captain Enema.

What was once considered a household name under the pretext of disbanding in the sight of defending allies- has now become a Bastian white knight on the front lines with their friends, confronting tyranny on every corner of Planet Bob.

(tosses flowers towards captain enema)

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Animalz will not get peace...

Who cares about Animalz? Let's talk about you and why Minc will never ever see peace again because of you. You've just elevated yourself to the same status as your mate Junka, good luck! I hope the attention was worth it! ;)

On 8/9/2017 at 6:28 PM, Montezuma said:

Ill be attacking u soon. Viva la family. Like I said nobody is hurting the family and we will all outlast u lmao. I'm ready for perma war mc nugget there are like 5 brothers ready for perma war against u too. U do the dying puto

Not to sound rude or anything, but aren't you escalating a situation that you have no business in? I mean you claim Viva la familia, however, rather than let sir kindle learn his lesson and form an apology to the people he upset, you decide to actually do more harm than good? How does that help anyone? You threaten person A, Person B come to his rescue, rinse and repeat... No offense, but grow the Eff up and let a guy take a beating once and awhile.

4 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Not to sound rude or anything, but aren't you escalating a situation that you have no business in? I mean you claim Viva la familia, however, rather than let sir kindle learn his lesson and form an apology to the people he upset, you decide to actually do more harm than good? How does that help anyone? You threaten person A, Person B come to his rescue, rinse and repeat... No offense, but grow the Eff up and let a guy take a beating once and awhile.

You sir, are going places. Absolutely beautifully written, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

That's typically been the case. Also, shut the $%&@ up.

Triggered! Someone has just realised it is game over... not just for them, but for their team mates as well... if only they had kept their mouths shut...;)

This is what happens when you stick your nose into other peoples business.;)