• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

They gave up Meth, Montezuma and Sir Kindle I no longer have a problem

:lol1:

u have a big problem ur alliance memebers r already begging us for mercy - - -

To: Emperor Montezuma    From: miguela    Date: 10/18/2017 9:48:01 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by miguela for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

:facepalm::lol1: ur in a war with us that will never end because u wont take our peace so I would say u have a major problem ellen roflmao :gun:

VIVA LA FAMILIA :war:

20 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by miguela for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

:facepalm::lol1: ur in a war with us that will never end because u wont take our peace so I would say u have a major problem ellen roflmao :gun:

Here is the damage that war does to my combat effectiveness. ZERO

This is why you'll never get peace soon. You take nothing and parade it around.   I have no sympathy for a nation that- 

Never talks to me

Doesn't read announcement's 

And contribut's literally NOTHING to the community at large. 

Good for him on peace 

And F U monty

32 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

You intimidated a noob with no wonders.

Well done.

sarcastic-gif-9.gif

23 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

You intimidated a noob with no wonders.

Well done.

sarcastic-gif-9.gif

:lol1: says the guy attacking a nation with no nukes even though u have them and I am fighting many wars and have been fighting non stop for 3 months lmao :war::facepalm::lol1:

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You know I have no clue what you're saying.

because ur stupid and have no clue about anything what a surprise lmao :frantic:

23 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Here is the damage that war does to my combat effectiveness. ZERO

This is why you'll never get peace soon. You take nothing and parade it around.   I have no sympathy for a nation that- 

Never talks to me

Doesn't read announcement's 

And contribut's literally NOTHING to the community at large. 

Good for him on peace 

And F U monty

good thing he means nothing to u because he left ur stupid alliance roflmao:lol1: that is whats going to happen to everyone new who ever joins ur alliance:gun::smug: we already got one down::http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=316642

and I'm destroying - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=606801 and at least doing what damage I can against angel who has nukes but its cool I'm doing my job by getting one of urs to quit and one beat down so its a good trade for me lol:awesome:

but we r getting off topic this is about mc nugget and his failed perma war lmao ours is not perma just take our white peace and it can all be over u can grow again and have a safe lower tier or we can destroy it forever be a man on peace like gandi lmao :wub:

40 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

:lol1: says the guy attacking a nation with no nukes even though u have them and I am fighting many wars and have been fighting non stop for 3 months lmao :war::facepalm::lol1:

So you attack my alliance and expect me not to punch you in the face just because you have no nukes?

Joffrey-gets-slapped-4.gif

That's not how this works boy.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 12:33 PM, Archangel1 said:

So you attack my alliance and expect me not to punch you in the face just because you have no nukes?

Joffrey-gets-slapped-4.gif

That's not how this works boy.

this isn't the thread to talk about how u cant get a surrender and how much u love war and hate peace:lol1: ur alliance is smaller and weaker then ours and ours was created in the middle of a big war we were fighting many with sanctions lol:war:already we r greater then u just think if u didn't have all ur friends helping with all those sanctions how much we would be ruining u more.:gun:but anyway stay on the subject please:smug:this is about mc nugget and his/her perma war:facepalm:

soooooooooo...HEY MC NUGGET HOW IS UR PERMA WAR GOING ROFLMAO :lol1:? THREE MONTHS IN AND MONSTERS IS DESTROYED AND WE R DOING FINE :facepalm: see what happens to people who declare perma war so sad. look how much he talked the first page of thread and now look how pathetic him and his alliance look. that's what happens to bullies mc nugget:frantic:

19 hours ago, Montezuma said:

this isn't the thread to talk about how u cant get a surrender and how much u love war and hate peace:lol1: ur alliance is smaller and weaker then ours and ours was created in the middle of a big war we were fighting many with sanctions lol:war:already we r greater then u just think if u didn't have all ur friends helping with all those sanctions how much we would be ruining u more.:gun:but anyway stay on the subject please:smug:this is about mc nugget and his/her perma war:facepalm:

soooooooooo...HEY MC NUGGET HOW IS UR PERMA WAR GOING ROFLMAO :lol1:? THREE MONTHS IN AND MONSTERS IS DESTROYED AND WE R DOING FINE :facepalm: see what happens to people who declare perma war so sad. look how much he talked the first page of thread and now look how pathetic him and his alliance look. that's what happens to bullies mc nugget:frantic:

Oh no. He's back latest?cb=20140119011349

2 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Corrected for you. You are welcome.

Except our alliance is bigger and stronger than yours in every measurable way. More than double the total NS, higher Avg NS, ours has 6 MPs versus 2 MPs in your alliance.

The only reason your nation hasn't been leveled yet is we're also at war with Nights Watch & COBRA.:P

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except our alliance is bigger and stronger than yours in every measurable way. More than double the total NS, higher Avg NS, ours has 6 MPs versus 2 MPs in your alliance.

The only reason your nation hasn't been leveled yet is we're also at war with Nights Watch & COBRA.:P

Mere numbers and statistics dont make an alliance great. TIE has been in the opposing and in the bad books of the most powerful Micro forces in CN for the past one year. 
The only reason why I myself didn't bother to declare on you was because the very same Nights Watch (AM) decided to nuke me over OWF posts a few weeks before TIE was forced into this war pushing back my SDI purchase considerably. So I guess we are even.

43 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Mere numbers and statistics dont make an alliance great. TIE has been in the opposing and in the bad books of the most powerful Micro forces in CN for the past one year. 
The only reason why I myself didn't bother to declare on you was because the very same Nights Watch (AM) decided to nuke me over OWF posts a few weeks before TIE was forced into this war pushing back my SDI purchase considerably. So I guess we are even.

Except now you're fighting on the same side as Nights Watch. We're an alliance forged through the flames of war and have only grown stronger from it. Our opponent is a source of strength; since you're not the only one to be screwed over by them and many would rather fight than join the forces of evil.

We will never surrender or kneel to the forces evil; its our will power to fight against the odds without giving any thought towards surrendering which is our biggest source of strength.

39 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except now you're fighting on the same side as Nights Watch. We're an alliance forged through the flames of war and have only grown stronger from it. Our opponent is a source of strength; since you're not the only one to be screwed over by them and many would rather fight than join the forces of evil.

We will never surrender or kneel to the forces evil; its our will power to fight against the odds without giving any thought towards surrendering which is our biggest source of strength.

tenor.gif

Wake me when it's over.

Edited by Archangel1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2017 at 10:38 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

He's always been a drama queen, always tantruming when he doesn't get his way. His bed wetting problem doesn't even allow him to respond on here anymore.

He claims to have fought the most wars in CN, but that's not much of a prize if you're just lying on your back, taking it, and flopping like a fish.

We ask that those voting for Sir Kindle to stop- vote another animalz rep, for example the Great War Lord, Rukunu, for all I care, just not him. And if you want tech, message me in game, we are much more reliable than that scum.

Monsters Inc declares a perma war on Sir Kindle. Game over bud.

How’s that going bud roflmao :facepalm::frantic::awesome::gun::war: ??

This thread isn't dead yet? No members of Royal House of Aevrum can post further in this thread. Also I consider any previous conflicts members had with Monsters Inc as over and white peaced upon joining if they weren't already; so I don't want to see any Aevrum members trying to instigate further hostilities with them. Everyone can just let it go and move on.

• 2 months later...