The End Game of Sir Kindle

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Momtezuma has officially been defeated.

His empire of blasphemy has fallen with that chick, sir kindle.

On 8/4/2017 at 7:37 AM, Montezuma said:

Its going to be hard to get him to quit or apologize but he must know animalz is not his own personal army and we answer to rukunu and just because he gets mad doesn't mean we should all have to suffer I had fun times too with him and wish him the best but if he won't listen to rukunu and hurt the alliance with his actions then he had to go he can't just attack alliances because he is mad y did he even attack kattagat nobody knows lmao seriously lol

He should have taken his own advice.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

if montezuma can stay quiet for 7 days straight, he may get mercy out of me

Mercy? Why on earth would anyone want mercy from you lmao :lol1:?

you lose every fight you fight. No. We are going to fight forever. Perma war remember? :war:

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 12:05 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Momtezuma has officially been defeated.

His empire of blasphemy has fallen with that chick, sir kindle.

how is ur perma war going lmao:lol1::lol1::lol1:??

look at u http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092 :facepalm:

look at ur alliance: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=14778:lol1:

get rekt scub! :war:

Edited by Montezuma

On 9/29/2017 at 2:31 PM, kingly said:

I seem to recall fighting a few wars to end the practice of PZI, blast him to the past but shame on you for making it permanent.

Ending him was the only option, he’s a parasite 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:19 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ending him was the only option, he’s a parasite 

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

u live in a dream world lmao :facepalm:

Hitchcock: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092

Monsters Inc: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=14778

:facepalm:

both completely destroyed...u lost...:frantic::awesome:

viva la familia :war:

On 10/4/2017 at 3:26 PM, Montezuma said:

u live in a dream world lmao :facepalm:

Hitchcock: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092

Monsters Inc: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=14778

:facepalm:

both completely destroyed...u lost...:frantic::awesome:

viva la familia :war:

Did LH have to remake his nation lol 

15 hours ago, Devialance said:

Did LH have to remake his nation lol 

yes remember when he deleted in the middle of the war he started with Prussians and snx lmao:lol1:??that is what started his problems with animalz he left us all to fight after he started a war and deleted in the middle and animalz called him out on it when he returned with a new nation but same name roflmao:facepalm:

but this thread is about his perma war against animalz and me and kindle.....how is that going Hitchcock?? doesn't look too good :frantic:ur two months in and u and ur alliance burn while animalz is going great and we r destroying all our enemies:war::gun:monsters inc is wrecked because u started perma wars on animalz and us r u crazy lmao????:lol1:u ruined ur alliance

21 hours ago, Montezuma said:

yes remember when he deleted in the middle of the war he started with Prussians and snx lmao:lol1:??that is what started his problems with animalz he left us all to fight after he started a war and deleted in the middle and animalz called him out on it when he returned with a new nation but same name roflmao:facepalm:

but this thread is about his perma war against animalz and me and kindle.....how is that going Hitchcock?? doesn't look too good :frantic:ur two months in and u and ur alliance burn while animalz is going great and we r destroying all our enemies:war::gun:monsters inc is wrecked because u started perma wars on animalz and us r u crazy lmao????:lol1:u ruined ur alliance

No one is debating that Minc is near combat ineffective. But you should really stop lying about your own situation. 

What about your fledgling AA? I know for a fact 4/7 of them are completely broke and Kindle continues being self destructive taking you along for the ride. Yet he at this moment is hiding in peace mode waiting for cash. Besides being broke, two of you were out damaged by Archangel  one of those people has a 1.6 billion war chest. At one point Arch had a 17$ war chest,  still did more damage. Then there is the inactivity coming on. I'm currently out damaging 3 of you. That can change but I'm far from getting destroyed. Combine that with that fact that I was asleep opening night and missed my quad attack and there is no excuse for me to ever out damage  (especially the billionaire). All this because you and Kindle are too proud to surrender. 

I don't know what you're playing for but you're definitely not playing to win. The few attacks you do launch are on noobs and right now you are losing to an 8 day old nation. 

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=826838

Give up Kindle Monty. He's  not healthy 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No one is debating that Minc is near combat ineffective. But you should really stop lying about your own situation. 

What about your fledgling AA? I know for a fact 4/7 of them are completely broke and Kindle continues being self destructive taking you along for the ride. Yet he at this moment is hiding in peace mode waiting for cash. Besides being broke, two of you were out damaged by Archangel  one of those people has a 1.6 billion war chest. At one point Arch had a 17$ war chest,  still did more damage. Then there is the inactivity coming on. I'm currently out damaging 3 of you. That can change but I'm far from getting destroyed. Combine that with that fact that I was asleep opening night and missed my quad attack and there is no excuse for me to ever out damage  (especially the billionaire). All this because you and Kindle are too proud to surrender. 

I don't know what you're playing for but you're definitely not playing to win. The few attacks you do launch are on noobs and right now you are losing to an 8 day old nation. 

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=826838

Give up Kindle Monty. He's  not healthy 

I'm doing alrite against the 5 people I am fighting and I have been in war for a very long time lol :war:

Sorry I don't turn on my friends I will fight forever I know kindle would for me:gun:there is a difference between hiding in peace and restocking nukes with out being bothered we don't hide. We just rebuild and come out again fighting. Don't worry people in peace will be out soon to fight :war:

This topic has nothing to do with u its about mc nugget and his failed perma war:smug:i'll make a thread for u though we need one anyway and then u don't have to come here lmao

Alrighty. I'll play.

Monsters Inc, you can get peace from me when you renounce the idiotic practice of permanent warfare and peace out your wars with the Animals. (Sorry aNimAlzZZ I don't like your alliance, and I don't like Montezuma with his idiotic posts, so consider me an ally merely for the time being.)

Refuse my terms and you win permanent war as a prize! WOOOO HOOOO!

44 minutes ago, x Tela x said:

Alrighty. I'll play.

Monsters Inc, you can get peace from me when you renounce the idiotic practice of permanent warfare and peace out your wars with the Animals. (Sorry aNimAlzZZ I don't like your alliance, and I don't like Montezuma with his idiotic posts, so consider me an ally merely for the time being.)

Refuse my terms and you win permanent war as a prize! WOOOO HOOOO!

Threatening Murtibing with perma war... right.