The End Game of Sir Kindle

To: Morphinel    From: Emperor Montezuma    Date: 9/10/2017 2:09:23 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: I'm not in animalz anymore and monsters lied and attacked me even when I didn't attack them so I'm going to fight back monsters r pussies y r u friends?

Begging for me not to attack you but who's the real crybaby?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, Montezuma said:

U just allowed roal to get beat down u didn't do a thing about it and ur posting here worried about us lmao:lol1:??worry about ur friend who was destroyed and ur alliance that was destroyed

Hi Montezuma. Congrats you are the second person outside my bloc to express concern for my recent misfortunes. I was not destroyed though. I could be zied right now and still boast a better nation than yours. Best of luck fighting Monsters or whoever it is that you guys are fighting.

17 hours ago, Morphine said:

To: Morphinel    From: Emperor Montezuma    Date: 9/10/2017 2:09:23 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: I'm not in animalz anymore and monsters lied and attacked me even when I didn't attack them so I'm going to fight back monsters r pussies y r u friends?

Begging for me not to attack you but who's the real crybaby?

lmao how is that begging u retard??!!:facepalm::lol1: I was just telling u that ur friends were liars and attacked me after we agreed not to attack them and I asked y u would be friends with lying cowards. but now I know its because ur a liar and a coward too lol

to answer ur question u r the real cry baby lol:Dthe cry baby who makes excuses for his losses lmao whats next months excuse??:facepalm: look at u cry baby coward u need 2 alliances and world sanctions just to take me and kindle and we r still destroying u guys look at the wars http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=15433 lmao even with all ur advantages u cant take 2 fighters u claim suck at war:lol1:just keep crying for us baby puppet we clap u dance:frantic:read the message above liar I never asked for u not to attack I want u to we gave u a chance but now baby puppet crier no its like this idiot - - - - - :

now u cant have peace:war:

Edited by Montezuma

I'm still willing to do my best to mediate peace between Sir Kindle & LH; although either being eliminated from this world would throw it off sync.

So the 2 are destined to fight until they get all their aggression out on each other, no need for either side to extend that with unnecessary name calling. This isn't the end of the line for either & neither should think of it that way.

6 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm still willing to do my best to mediate peace between Sir Kindle & LH; although either being eliminated from this world would throw it off sync.

So the 2 are destined to fight until they get all their aggression out on each other, no need for either side to extend that with unnecessary name calling. This isn't the end of the line for either & neither should think of it that way.

As Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, I can assure you LH won't be the one to eliminated from this world. Sir Kindle and his dog Montezuma are enemies of my entire alliance and will continue to be enemies of my entire alliance. He should be worrying more about me than LH. 

30 minutes ago, Morphine said:

As Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, I can assure you LH won't be the one to eliminated from this world. Sir Kindle and his dog Montezuma are enemies of my entire alliance and will continue to be enemies of my entire alliance. He should be worrying more about me than LH. 

Both of them getting assistance to prevent elimination is fair & don't think threatening aNiMaLz with Perma War has any effect others than give them a continued purpose to fight.

So I don't want to see either eliminated & think both showing some civility toward the other even if warring would be a good start to mending things.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Both of them getting assistance to prevent elimination is fair & don't think threatening aNiMaLz with Perma War has any effect others than give them a continued purpose to fight.

So I don't want to see either eliminated & think both showing some civility toward the other even if warring would be a good start to mending things.

I'm not threatening animalz. I'm threatening Sir Kindle and Montezuma. 

41 minutes ago, Morphine said:

lmfao:lol1::facepalm: we r not worried about u we r laughing at u "as lord commander" roflmao ur such an idiot. u get smashed every war. we fear none of u idiots lol:war:

hitchock is no threat the nugget starts a perma war 2 months ago against 2 people cant do anything runs his alliance into the ground:facepalm:and loses every single war he fights check his stats its hilarious http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1 :lol1::frantic:he made a perma war now he gets it done deal!!!

as for morphine jack Layton cant save him anymore who will he run to now:lol1:? he begs for sanctions he begs others to help he is just a scared little puppet all shivering and seems like his alliance is sick of him too:gun:cause I hear they r coming for u little puppet they want a real leader not a coward who needs 3 alliances tons of sanctions to take on a few men lmao. u can never have peace, LUCIUS don't bother we will war LH and morphine forever:war:no point in talking about it they begged us for perma war.

look how they started the perma war too Hitchcock out of the blue attacked then the cry baby idiot morphine attacks

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

I'm not threatening animalz. I'm threatening Sir Kindle and Montezuma. 

we r not scared of a bi sexual jewish woman who is addicted to mily cyrus:lol1:stay off craigs list lmao dangerous place roflmao

we know all about u and we love ur perma war :war:

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

lmfao:lol1::facepalm: we r not worried about u we r laughing at u "as lord commander" roflmao ur such an idiot. u get smashed every war. we fear none of u idiots lol:war:

hitchock is no threat the nugget starts a perma war 2 months ago against 2 people cant do anything runs his alliance into the ground:facepalm:and loses every single war he fights check his stats its hilarious http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1 :lol1::frantic:he made a perma war now he gets it done deal!!!

as for morphine jack Layton cant save him anymore who will he run to now:lol1:? he begs for sanctions he begs others to help he is just a scared little puppet all shivering and seems like his alliance is sick of him too:gun:cause I hear they r coming for u little puppet they want a real leader not a coward who needs 3 alliances tons of sanctions to take on a few men lmao. u can never have peace, LUCIUS don't bother we will war LH and morphine forever:war:no point in talking about it they begged us for perma war.

look how they started the perma war too Hitchcock out of the blue attacked then the cry baby idiot morphine attacks

Oh man. Your a fool

Edited by Morphine

4 minutes ago, ericsw said:

remember when I joined harding then cowarded on the battlefield to Layton then became morphines dog? yeah I become the slave to the guys I tried to attacked but I got beat up really bad then surrendered right away then got jealous and got mad at all the true warriors who fought until white peace instead of just giving up like a coward stuck in a mud hole then I started to rage.

:lol1::lol1::facepalm:

I DO REMEMBER THAT roflmao!!!

Edited by Montezuma

11 hours ago, Morphine said:

Hey monty. Nice alliance you got there... oh wait 🤔🤔

thanks!! we r doing great look at all the wars we r winning and damage we r doing http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=15433:war:made millions today:lol1:i promise I will use the money to attack u and ur alliance:gun:roflmao #eternalwar

19 hours ago, ericsw said:

Wow good English, try impersonating me again in future. Anyway, buy up to 1k infra and stop hiding!

hiding????:lol1::lol1::lol1::facepalm:from u????? u call me out after I attack 3 people roflmao sell down and attack idiot:gun:im in 3 wars lol do u only fight or call out people who r in multiple wars??:facepalm:ur a joke either sell down or shut up u don't look tough calling people in war out it makes u look like a chicken mc nugget like lord dipping sauce who I am currently smashing http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=826444

I knew u were a coward when u surrended so fast in the monster mash and became morphines whipping boy lol but now I know ur idiot too :lol1:

VIVA LA FAMILIA :war: