The End Game of Sir Kindle

Just now, Montezuma said:

oh I see y u r crying because polar is destroying ur stupid alliance lmao :lol1:

Am I crying? I'm enjoying the war and my casualties. Plus I'm kicking butt. Our alliance is not destroyed nor will it be, but i love seeing that you were removed from Animalz and now are in some super micro 3 man alliance... Keep talking smack.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

Am I crying? I'm enjoying the war and my casualties. Plus I'm kicking butt. Our alliance is not destroyed nor will it be, but i love seeing that you were removed from Animalz and now are in some super micro 3 man alliance... Keep talking smack.

lmao yes u r crying:laugh: this is for u:

12 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

lets get back to the topic of this thread the end game of kindle and if Hitchcock promises r worth anything:

Hitchcock with the help of Kattegat apocalypse meow and monsters: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092

kindle after being exiled from animalz, sanctioned on every color, and at war with Kattegat monsters and apocalypse meow: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=533996

19 days after this little nugget made his cry baby post he is flopping like a fish and his alliance is ruined because he dragged in animalz for no reason at all lmao:lol1:he thought he was going to boss rukunu around and tell him what to do roflmao:facepalm:19 days after u filled my pool with ur tears u have wrecked ur nation and alliance and made two eternal enemies that wont stop coming for u because u declared eternal war on us:ehm:which we r glad for and thank u:smug:

Nation Strength: 2,020.000

wow he sure is living the rich life

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

y don't u stay on topic? r u going to comment on mc sauce 19 days ago making a claim he failed at while his enemy is doing fine and he is squeeling like a pig stuck in a tree lmao:lol1:?

that's the topic of this thread if u want to talk about how Templars r being destroyed by polar make a different thread but please obey the rules buddy:P

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

• well richer then lord grimmce lol besides u know what its like to be there its not so bad except u just sit there and never fight how old is ur nation how many wars and casualties to u have lol??:lol1: y do u even post here shouldn't u be at work or something low life lmao:facepalm:

ps why would sardonic know whether you fought by rukunu in karma or not? goons didn't take part in karma. rukunu was never in goons to my knowledge, either, so there's that.

Edited by Neo Uruk

3 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

hey ur in my range attack me and I bet ill beat u even with what I got going on now lmao:war:stop talking in forums that have nothing to do with u and fight:gun:

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

ps why would sardonic know whether you fought by rukunu in karma or not? goons didn't take part in karma. rukunu was never in goons to my knowledge, either, so there's that.

neutral shoving was .....so there is that

ps attack me :lol1:

Caught out in a lie and resorting to violence. Tsk tsk. My funding is reserved for others.

how am I caught ina  lie idiot lol NS was in karma lmao ur the liar remember not me

ps I just want u to attack so I can show everyone how much u suck at war and how chicky u r:D

Edited by Montezuma

Just now, Montezuma said:

how am I caught ina  lie idiot lol NS was in karma lmao ur the liar remember not me

what the $%&@ are you on about now? You can be dizzingly incoherent sometimes, dude. If you're struggling with English, hold off on the rapid fire replies, please :( I legitimately don't think it's okay to mock you for English skills because I sure as !@#$ don't speak fluent Spanish, but come on now :P

6 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

y don't u stay on topic? r u going to comment on mc sauce 19 days ago making a claim he failed at while his enemy is doing fine and he is squeeling like a pig stuck in a tree lmao:lol1:?

that's the topic of this thread if u want to talk about how Templars r being destroyed by polar make a different thread but please obey the rules buddy:P

First of all your posting is like a 12 year old girl. The way a person communicates is of utmost importance. It shows intelligence, upbringing, and class. All of which you are lacking sir. Second of all you brought up the TTK/Polar war, not I. So whom is it that cannot stay on topic?

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

what the $%&@ are you on about now? You can be dizzingly incoherent sometimes, dude. If you're struggling with English, hold off on the rapid fire replies, please :( I legitimately don't think it's okay to mock you for English skills because I sure as !@#$ don't speak fluent Spanish, but come on now :P

neutral shoving was in karma how can I be any clearer??????????

Neutral Shoving disbanded over 18 months before Karma started.

Also, you can be a lot clearer than to use "NS" as an acronym for one GOONS alliance

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

First of all your posting is like a 12 year old girl. The way a person communicates is of utmost importance. It shows intelligence, upbringing, and class. All of which you are lacking sir. Second of all you brought up the TTK/Polar war, not I. So whom is it that cannot stay on topic?

ur the one who cant stay off topic Charlie, now cheer up and go back to ur beating lol:lol1: y do u stay off topic didn't u see this???:

11 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

22 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

oh I see y u r crying because polar is destroying ur stupid alliance lmao :lol1:

This is where polar and TTK war came into the thread. You sir are the one who went off topic. But it is clear that comprehension is not a strong suit. I shall desist from speaking to you further as it makes my head hurt.

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

Neutral Shoving disbanded over 18 months before Karma started.

there were several of us who didn't aknowledge the disbanding rukunu being the leader do u know nothing of goons history that's why rukunu perma 2.0 to begin with....now ur taking it really off topic but there r people who believe neutral shoving never disbanded Beetlejuice held onto it until rukunu return and to this day rukunu has the rights to the name he never recognized 2.0 as real goons but cowards who left ns because things got too crazy I was there dude don't tell me study on goons

3 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

RUKUNU never had the authority to disregard a disbandment notice. Nobody knows where the $%&@ he came from. He certainly wasn't a "real GOON" as he always claimed.

u have no idea what u r talking about even 2.0 admitted he had a claim, they even had a project rukunu, and they remembered him perfectly from neutral shoving, now ur just lying and making stuff up because u think ur smart and realize u know nothing about goons inner working cause u were never there 2.0 even respected rukunu

its not "nobody knows" its u don't know

Edited by Montezuma

6 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

there were several of us who didn't aknowledge the disbanding rukunu being the leader do u know nothing of goons history that's why rukunu perma 2.0 to begin with....now ur taking it really off topic but there r people who believe neutral shoving never disbanded Beetlejuice held onto it until rukunu return and to this day rukunu has the rights to the name he never recognized 2.0 as real goons but cowards who left ns because things got too crazy I was there dude don't tell me study on goons

So wait, this is on topic?

Also didn't Rukunu just kick you from an alliance? :P

project rukunu was the training program newbies went through where they fought rukunu for easy battle experience and loot lmao

it was named after him because of his time in NS that's how he would raid lmao see u have no idea to y because u just were never there or connected with us...u really have no idea what ur talking about and look stupid af:lol1:i was in BOTH I know what was going on u can even look at old threads on owf and see ameroca posts r a good start, and rukunu has a post here from 2009 and more so keep showing u have no idea about goons wow u come to a thread that has nothing to do with u then act like u know anything about a completely off topic thing lmao:facepalm: