The End Game of Sir Kindle

45 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Except Sir Kindle and You are enemies of Apocalypse Meow. So anybody who sends you or him aid, is thus an enemy of Apocalypse Meow. 

I am at war with Hitchcock because he perma warred me. I can get aid from my alliance. I am not at war with AM. If I am that means AM is at war with my alliance we didn't do anything to you I didn't do anything to you so y war me? DO U have a treaty with mc nugget or something?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I am at war with Hitchcock because he perma warred me. I can get aid from my alliance. I am not at war with AM. If I am that means AM is at war with my alliance we didn't do anything to you I didn't do anything to you so y war me? DO U have a treaty with mc nugget or something?

If I had somebody in range of you, you would be at war with AM. You militarily supported Sir Kindle. Therefore, you are an enemy of ours. Don't worry I'll get somebody in range to hit you. 

Edited by Morphine

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

If I had somebody in range of you, you would be at war with AM. You militarily supported Sir Kindle. Therefore, you are an enemy of ours. Don't worry I'll get somebody in range to hit you. 

:lol1: please do

I supported him vs sauce not him vs u or kattegat I said he took it to far even with kattegat but if u want to fight whatever

Edited by Montezuma

27 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I supported him vs sauce not him vs u or kattegat I said he took it to far even with latest but if u want to fight whatever

Doesn't matter who you support him against because he was fighting Kattegat at the same time. You should know that. It's exactly why I asked RUKUNU not to accept you or kindle back into Animalz.

And my war with Kindle is about to expire. That does not mean he is done. When and if he rebuilds, Ill hit him again and again. Until he learns his lesson. 

Edited by Morphine

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

I supported him vs sauce not him vs u or kattegat I said he took it to far even with kattegat but if u want to fight whatever

imagine that

a former animalz member doesn't understand that actions, in fact, have consequences

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Done. Your welcome.

Also please get more money and make this more interesting for Land. He's a simple man to please. He likes blood and guts.  Don't be like kindle and GO into bill lock on the first attack

Edited by Morphine

35 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Done. Your welcome.

Also please get more money and make this more interesting for Land. He's a simple man to please. He likes blood and guts.  Don't be like kindle and GO into bill lock on the first attack

I´ll leave it on the table boss

Image result for mcgregor gif head

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Done. Your welcome.

Traditional animals has always beat u I'm sure after kindle rebuilds he will be giving u fun looks like u jumped him when already at war....u know for a guy who is still healing from getting trashed by junka u talk a lot. U cry to ur friends a lot too don't u lmao. Its ok ill go with as many as ur friends who want to fight if they r like u no problem lol. Ur just a bully and that's that nobody is scared we know ur a bully well u can't bully me so we can fight as long as u want

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Traditional animals has always beat u I'm sure after kindle rebuilds he will be giving u fun looks like u jumped him when already at war....u know for a guy who is still healing from getting trashed by junka u talk a lot. U cry to ur friends a lot too don't u lmao. Its ok ill go with as many as ur friends who want to fight if they r like u no problem lol. Ur just a bully and that's that nobody is scared we know ur a bully well u can't bully me so we can fight as long as u want

No the only bully is you and kindle. 

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

I´ll leave it on the table boss

Image result for mcgregor gif head

Congrats! Your able to fight a guy with no nukes who is already fighting 2 people...well one mc sauce isn't fighting he is just laying there...hey ur the guy who surrendered and cried during the monster mash now I remember lol..well he leader has taught u well to be a botch like him Roflmao u guys r weak

2 weeks into Hitchcock end game. Hitchcock and monsters are burning. Start war with people not even involved and kindle is a few dollars away from rebuilding to exactly before the war....u guys r really stupid there mc nugget. Keep giving war to people who want it :lol1:

5 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Congrats! Your able to fight a guy with no nukes who is already fighting 2 people...well one mc sauce isn't fighting he is just laying there...hey ur the guy who surrendered and cried during the monster mash now I remember lol..well he leader has taught u well to be a botch like him Roflmao u guys r weak

Shhh... it will be over soon... dont worry

24 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Really? Sir kindle has 12 wonders. He attacked 3 Kashmir nations with a combined 1 wonder. Who is weak? Who is pathetic? It is not me, land or AM. You and Sir Kindle are as pathetic as they come. I promise you - You and Sir Kindle will not rebuild. I will make sure of that. I will make sure your only option is to reroll

15 hours ago, Morphine said:

Really? Sir kindle has 12 wonders. He attacked 3 Kashmir nations with a combined 1 wonder. Who is weak? Who is pathetic? It is not me, land or AM. You and Sir Kindle are as pathetic as they come. I promise you - You and Sir Kindle will not rebuild. I will make sure of that. I will make sure your only option is to reroll

we fought for years with out nukes lmao u fight guys who r already at war with 3 alliances u never fight alone and lose all the time lmao :facepalm::lol1:no senor ur pathetic!!good luck making us reroll :awesome: lets talk about this again in 6 months when we r still fighting we will see how this ends:gun:ur guy who surrendered in the monster mash who just hit me is so brave for fighting me while I'm in the middle of 2 wars the funniest part is even still I am slapping around lord nugget :lol1::war:

14 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Montezeuma, quit kicking-and-screaming and take your beating with some dignity. 

9344460.jpg

u should take ur own advice :lol1::frantic:: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Sir Kindle has actually hit the very bottom of the game lol

what r u talking about ellen?

15 hours ago, Morphine said:

yup really really pathetic couldn't even fight junka 1 v 1 u needed khan, and a bunch of ghosts and outside help to just do ok and in the end u just white peace or whatever lmao u r nobody to call others pathetic and I am ready to fight against u for years ull see lmao :war::lol1:

5 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

yup really really pathetic couldn't even fight junka 1 v 1 u needed khan, and a bunch of ghosts and outside help to just do ok and in the end u just white peace or whatever lmao u r nobody to call others pathetic and I am ready to fight against u for years ull see lmao :war::lol1:

You mean like Junka needed millions coming in from Polar to fund the war he was losing? SNX was the bigger alliance and should have won, plus they got massive "tech deals" so the white peace looks the worst for Junka not AM..... fool..

lets get back to the topic of this thread the end game of kindle and if Hitchcock promises r worth anything:

Hitchcock with the help of Kattegat apocalypse meow and monsters: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092

kindle after being exiled from animalz, sanctioned on every color, and at war with Kattegat monsters and apocalypse meow: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=533996

19 days after this little nugget made his cry baby post he is flopping like a fish and his alliance is ruined because he dragged in animalz for no reason at all lmao:lol1:he thought he was going to boss rukunu around and tell him what to do roflmao:facepalm:19 days after u filled my pool with ur tears u have wrecked ur nation and alliance and made two eternal enemies that wont stop coming for u because u declared eternal war on us:ehm:which we r glad for and thank u:smug:

Just now, MaineGOP said:

You mean like Junka needed millions coming in from Polar to fund the war he was losing? SNX was the bigger alliance and should have won, plus they got massive "tech deals" so the white peace looks the worst for Junka not AM..... fool..

the way they talked was if 1 am member was worth like 20 snx members and any money that came from polar wasn't worth the khan, and ghost advantage...fool....fight some wars then lets talk...fool....lmao

Just now, Montezuma said:

the way they talked was if 1 am member was worth like 20 snx members and any money that came from polar wasn't worth the khan, and ghost advantage...fool....fight some wars then lets talk...fool....lmao

I'm fighting more wars than anyone else in my alliance that is taking on 1,000 nations right now, foo... Also you are speaking to a Karma vet so I was fighting wars while you were still in diapers boy...

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

oh I see y u r crying because polar is destroying ur stupid alliance lmao :lol1:

Just now, MaineGOP said:

I'm fighting more wars than anyone else in my alliance that is taking on 1,000 nations right now, foo... Also you are speaking to a Karma vet so I was fighting wars while you were still in diapers boy...

I'm a re roll....fool....I fought in karma along side rukunu u can even ask him or sardonic...fool...:lol1:even my re roll nation has more wars then u....fool...roflmao:war:stay on topic...fool...:frantic: