The End Game of Sir Kindle

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

Technically two of y'all declared war on him, not SNX. SNX just decided to escalate it, because thats what everyone wanted anyways.  

Actually, just Junka decided for SNX, the members of SNX I've been speaking to do not agree with this war, particularly in tersm of the cost that has been inflicted on them. But hey ho, it's all in good fun! :)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

All people incapable of using logic will be added to ignore.

You said it we didn't. All we did was call you out on it. Then when no one agrees with you, you run to your ignore button because you are a snowflake.

You know the moment someone offers to reliably replace the tech we'd lose from dropping you. Ill be pushing for it immediately.  I would actually like SNX if you had someone with a brain in charge, like say Galerion. 

I'd rather be allied to Monsters Inc than you. and thats sad.  

Edited by Terminator

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

You know the moment someone offers to reliably replace the tech we'd lose from dropping you. Ill be pushing for it immediately.  I would actually like SNX if you had someone with a brain in charge, like say Galerion. 

LMAO! Like I said, AM has no quarrel with SNX, just Junka and his ridiculousness. If Junka steps down and leaves SNX the war will end immediately. With Junka still in control, this war will never end because his pride and ego will not allow it, and we cannot allow him to continue his reign of terror.

Mad because you banned me from your server that's the funniest thing I've heard. If you recall correctly Mcfisty I was laughing my ass off at it. Hence why I laugh you out of the majority of servers you're in with me

5 hours ago, Maegor said:

However, PZI/perma-warring him does seem extreme. 

How so? He threatens perma war all the time. If I had 100 tech for everytime he's threatened perma-war, I'd be bigger than cuba. This time we are just showing him what that actually entails.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Suck it Kindle

AM has supported rogue actons. FACT 

ISX sided with die hards like Kindle and Sigrun to preserve a tyrannical blight (LPCN) also FACT. 

To the observer you're all guilty of something here. But we are getting off the topic that aNiMaLz is reborn and RUKUNU is a new man. :D

And don't forget the swift justice by Minc

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ericsw123 went rogue while still declared by Morphine to be Apocalypse Meow govt and protected by AM. SirWilliam says these attacks are justified. Logically speaking, if one rogue attack is justified why not another?

Can you not read, son? Ericsw123 was not a rogue. You even pasted a picture as proof of this fact. Take a seat.

Look guys, I'm taking sides here, by all means I'm new so I don't have the pull to take sides. Isn't there a way to un-seat him as a senator? I mean if he's such a problem why don't we just vote him out of seat? This simulation has that ability right?

As for the snction war I see going on, if he's really turned rogue and snctions are placed, his people will be affected. If we all refuse to trade with him he'll eventually turn his armies against us. Thats what I would do. I don't think a perma war would be neccesary, however, a show of force could be. Seize some land and resources and uphold a trade sanction and you could whittle his nation into poverty.

___________________________]

On the otherhand, if he hasn't gone completely rogue and it's simply a dispute of two nations then I don't support a full scale team sanction or show of force. The issue at hand is his additude and his attack on another nation in our team.

I propose that we offer a ceise fire order and find a way to difuse the situation. If the best way to do so his for him to lose office so be it. Perma war would be a meaningless waste of money soldiers and resources alike.

I don't agree with kindle attacks on kattegat I can't even get a straight answer on y it happened but its funny how lord dipping sauce declared a perma war and is losing after he attacked a nation alone sanctioned and fighting five guys lmao that's not brave or cool and because ur losing even worse Roflmao :lol1:

What r u going to do when kindle and kattegat figure whatever out William said no perma war animals will take kindle back after his problems if he wants. R u gonna perma him in animalz? Perma means forever and u made this thread ud look like a saucy mc nugget if u didn't keep ur word and perma him until he quits.

I don't know kattegat William or whatever but I know u mc sauce and I don't like u. U r a chicken and a liar with lots to say but u suck at war lol.

Give me a reason chick poo:gun:

8 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I don't agree with kindle attacks on kattegat I can't even get a straight answer on y it happened but its funny how lord dipping sauce declared a perma war and is losing after he attacked a nation alone sanctioned and fighting five guys lmao that's not brave or cool and because ur losing even worse Roflmao :lol1:

What r u going to do when kindle and kattegat figure whatever out William said no perma war animals will take kindle back after his problems if he wants. R u gonna perma him in animalz? Perma means forever and u made this thread ud look like a saucy mc nugget if u didn't keep ur word and perma him until he quits.

I don't know kattegat William or whatever but I know u mc sauce and I don't like u. U r a chicken and a liar with lots to say but u suck at war lol.

i read this a few times and i feel worse off having done so.

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

You ou really can't lose at this range, sir kindles nukes cost more than the damage they inflict. We have access to unlimited aid, of which one package rebuilds a round of war. He does not. In a few months he'll kick and scream.

18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You ou really can't lose at this range, sir kindles nukes cost more than the damage they inflict. We have access to unlimited aid, of which one package rebuilds a round of war. He does not. In a few months he'll kick and scream.

you sound like junka.. 

According to rukunu the threat of war passed and after this round kindle kattegat will end so now its you vs kindle khan and probably me if rukunu gives me permission :gun:I hope u got ur sweet and sour cause u gonna get dunked lmao

Viva la familia animalz:lol1::gun:

Oh and mc nugget I forgot to tell you there are a few other animals brothers who hate u because all the stuff u say about us on the forums and I showed them everything and showed rukunu too and they want to fight for that maybe u should not talk so much pendejadas mamon lmao like we say "welcome to the jungle" idiota:gun:

U think rukunu will let kindle or any brother die especially to a meatball coward con bbq sauce lmao? Many animals will fight 4 kindle if he isn't just thinking of his own temper I won't let mc nugget hurt our fam

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

U think rukunu will let kindle or any brother die especially to a meatball coward con bbq sauce lmao? Many animals will fight 4 kindle if he isn't just thinking of his own temper I won't let mc nugget hurt our fam

Sir Kindle is dying a slow painful death. One of which his legacy deserves.

Now crawl back to your hole.

According to rukunu the threat of war passed and after this round kindle kattegat will end so now its you vs kindle khan and probably me if rukunu gives me permission :gun:I hope u got ur sweet and sour cause u gonna get dunked lmao

Viva la familia animalz:lol1::gun:

Oh and mc nugget I forgot to tell you there are a few other animals brothers who hate u because all the stuff u say about us on the forums and I showed them everything and showed rukunu too and they want to fight for that maybe u should not talk so much pendejadas mamon lmao like we say "welcome to the jungle" idiota:gun:

1) Jesus Christ, shut up. You made three posts that said nearly the exact same thing.

2) It's not up to you whether people attack Kindle or not

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

1) Jesus Christ, shut up. You made three posts that said nearly the exact same thing.

2) It's not up to you whether people attack Kindle or not

Ur a loser who does nothing nobody cares what u feel u just go to threads that don't have anything to do with u and try to feel important.

42 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sir Kindle is dying a slow painful death. One of which his legacy deserves.

Now crawl back to your hole.

Ill be attacking u soon. Viva la family. Like I said nobody is hurting the family and we will all outlast u lmao. I'm ready for perma war mc nugget there are like 5 brothers ready for perma war against u too. U do the dying puto

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Ill be attacking u soon. Viva la family. Like I said nobody is hurting the family and we will all outlast u lmao. I'm ready for perma war mc nugget there are like 5 brothers ready for perma war against u too. U do the dying puto

Ur a loser who does nothing nobody cares what u feel u just go to threads that don't have anything to do with u and try to feel important.