Clarification

Auctor

It seems there has been a misunderstanding in some quarters and in the interests of allaying fears and in a show of good faith, it should be understood among specifically those who conspired but have to this point come clean about their intentions and revealed the involvement of others do not have to fear reprisal on their alliances for having been involved in the conspiracy at a future date. Furthermore, your identities will be protected. You may go in peace.

Edited by Auctor

I have no wish to belabor the topic as I consider this having been necessary to be quite silly in the first place, but there's no need for conspiracy theories. I am as good as my word.

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

it should be understood among specifically those who conspired but have to this point come clean about their intentions and revealed the involvement of others do not have to fear reprisal on their alliances for having been involved in the conspiracy at a future date.

I suppose this means those who don't come forward can expect reprisal on their alliances, so an interesting bit of foreshadowing here.:P

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Has NADC shown any remorse?

I can think of a great number of alliances who were clearly conspiring directly with Gh0s7, enough so it should be obvious for Oculus without anyone even naming them.

Although Auctor said the ones who come clean will have their identities protected, so its probably pointless to ask who has approached them. We'll just have to find out who doesn't by the ones who get rolled, since I doubt Auctor or others in Oculus would reveal the identities of anyone coming clean to those who might reveal who they are on OWF.

However with Gh0s7 loving to leave his fingerprints on most of what he does, most of those who conspired with him should be easy enough for them to figure out without anyone outing them.:P

3 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

whatever you say

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif

From what EaTuMuP has said, it seems already alliances have come forward; which doesn't surprise me considering how much some alliances care about self preservation. For each one who seeks asylum, there are likely quite a few who get outed. So I don't see a need to start naming alliances who come to mind, since its probably the most obvious ones who are coming forward out paranoia of being next. This thread was an interesting ploy to turn them against each other, not knowing if others have already outed them or not.

Although NADC wasn't involved in anything Gh0s7 related as far as I know & I don't think I've ever really had any interactions with them, so I can't make any definite comments as to whether they were conspiring or the exact reasons for their name to be coming up.

On 7/29/2017 at 6:29 PM, Auctor said:

I have no wish to belabor the topic as I consider this having been necessary to be quite silly in the first place, but there's no need for conspiracy theories. I am as good as my word.

People love their conspiraccy theories.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...