• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I would like to take this moment to formally apologise for signing optional treaties with Alpha Wolves and the Children of the Morrighan, both moves were great heresy against the mighty Church of Oculus, and represent a clear threat to said organisation.

"infra>friends it seems" - Blackatron

lol, anyways maybe you shouldn't let individuals like Gh0s7 do whatever he wants from your AA if you don't want to be associated with what he's doing.;)

Once again, 

Clearly our little Alliance is a huge threat to the overwhelming power of Oculus that this action is needed,

are you really that upset that we beat you in the last war that you needed to exert you dominance over our tiny group.  

55 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I would like to take this moment to formally apologise for signing optional treaties with Alpha Wolves and the Children of the Morrighan, both moves were great heresy against the mighty Church of Oculus, and represent a clear threat to said organisation.

I mean, it is kind of a shame for Al that he's still dealing with that side. Hopefully he can see how toxic and bad for his AA that it is now. Beyond that, your attempts to play ignorant fall on deaf ears as they do not absolve your AA of it's crimes. Nor of offering sanctuary to those who continue to commit crimes across the Globe of Bob. It is Pacifica's duty to bring Order to the Chaos of these troubled times.

No worries, though. You'll be able to enjoy the might of the Pacifican warmachine for far longer than a round this time. Let me assure you. :popcorn:

Edit: 107 wars declared nao. Go me!

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, Northern Empire said:

Once again, 

Clearly our little Alliance is a huge threat to the overwhelming power of Oculus that this action is needed,

are you really that upset that we beat you in the last war that you needed to exert you dominance over our tiny group.  

lmao, you beat up Oculus? I seem to remember you guys surrendering, but maybe they went to easy on you.

I've never seen Oculus declare a war more justified than this one, maybe other alliances will think twice before harboring Gh0s7; as he commits crimes against a wide spectrum of alliances. Its amusing seeing you guys try playing the victim card, despite your gov being very much aware of it when Gh0s7 was trying to get me sanctioned on every color he could despite knowing of my Oculus ties; as well as plotting against our allies in Oculus.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Its amusing seeing you guys try playing the victim card

It is amusing to see some people in denial of how the last war with TTK went on. TTK won that one and all I see are some alliances trying to makeup for their previous poor performance.

2 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

It is amusing to see some people in denial of how the last war with TTK went on. TTK won that one and all I see are some alliances trying to makeup for their previous poor performance.

I'm not surprised to see someone who's part of a bloc created by Gh0s7 spouting propaganda for them. Considering Gh0s7 was making demands on behalf of your bloc before it was announced (As a member of TTK) and even signed his name in your flag; its obvious who's really leading your "White Bloc".

https://image.ibb.co/c0Avza/ghost_fullcolour.png

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm not surprised to see someone who's part of a bloc created by Gh0s7 spouting propaganda for them. Considering Gh0s7 was making demands on behalf of your bloc before it was announced (As a member of TTK) and even signed his name in your flag; its obvious who's really leading your "White Bloc".

https://image.ibb.co/c0Avza/ghost_fullcolour.png

How is it Propaganda. It is view of a casual person who followed the last TTK NG war with slight interest. Not my problem that I saw TTK kicking multiple asses causing even more alliances to join the war and stem the losses in the battle front while facing even more rout in the Maroon political front. And my point is further validated by the fact that this post is tagged #SweetRevenge.

Sweet revenge for what? Ghos7 non visible actions actions against a bloc 10 times larger than ttk? No, it is sweet revenge for humiliation of MD3 at the hands of a outnumbered TTK and its allies.

Iron, I respect a dish of revenge served cold. I haven't had the honor of fighting you since Karma when I was the leader of another nation (silly population must have overthrown me or something), we had a good time then and though I may be on the other end of the beating stick this time, I'm sure we will have fun this time though you will be less likely to list me in your surrender terms.

NPO, I've watched you for a long time. I'm glad to finally inflict at least some casualties on the core of the hegemony. Here's to watching planet bob burn.

o/ TTK

Edited by MaineGOP

4 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

"infra>friends it seems" - Blackatron

Gh0s7 

This name seems familiar, isn't he one of those failures from the old honorless Doom? I see he's still up to his craven tricks, no doubt he and his cronies played a hand in plotting against the High Church of Oculus. There is another foul nest of these vipers lurking in SLAP, one only hopes they get burnt out all they way down to the roots as well. 

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of flowery words but what exactly is Ghost and/or TTK alleged to have done?

How dare you ask for specifics. You are supposed to just read what they have typed up and comment "Oculus is great, death to TTK and evil".