Doom Squad's New Executive Council

Captain Enema

I've made a number of executive decisions and have decided to award certain positions to respected members of the community. These positions are honorary only and have no official duties or powers. 

1) Franz will now be known as the Harbinger of Doom

2) Blackotron will forever more be known as the Cuck of Doom, every alliance has one, every alliance needs one, Blackotron is it for Doom Squad. 

3) White Chocolate will now assume the mantle as the Tech Support and will forever more been seen to say the words, "Have you tried turning it on and off again?" no matter what she says.

4) Banned, Ghost, and et al and also being re-admitted into the ranks of Doom Squad as dual citizens. Their orders are as follows, create a video of them performing Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball song with the Ukelele and post it on youtube. 

They are on probation for now, it is unfortunate that their prior desertion and cowardly flight from the ranks of Doom Squad has necessitated this, but such is life.

Carry on.

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

3) White Chocolate will now assume the mantle as the Tech Support and will forever more been seen to say the words, "Have you tried turning it on and off again?" no matter what she says.

Turn it off.

It's ok, I just spent 20,000 more on cruise missiles, thus negating your obvious cuck move. Sorry boy, you are stuck with your role, no amount of screwing up even more is going to help you attain a more exalted status of &#$@ holder. 

Franz, have you ever used Virtualbox and tinkered around with those old OSes? Good times. 

16 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

It's ok, I just spent 20,000 more on cruise missiles, thus negating your obvious cuck move. Sorry boy, you are stuck with your role, no amount of screwing up even more is going to help you attain a more exalted status of &#$@ holder. 

Franz, have you ever used Virtualbox and tinkered around with those old OSes? Good times. 

Yep, however I am more a VMWare user.