nordic-cactuar-accords.png

Spoiler

The Nordic Cactuar Accords
"If You Can't Beat 'Em" Edition

the bit before
this has gone on long enough, don’t you think?

one - sovereignty
the signatories agree that, whilst llamas should indeed be granted equal citizenship, said llamas should not be permitted wander across state lines

two - non-aggression
the signatories agree that killing each other should be a last resort

three - espionage
the signatories agree not to spy on each other’s stuff

four - military and financial assistance
the signatories agree that, although they are not obligated to pew pew for one another, mutual laser pointer fun time is greatly appreciated and encouraged

five - cancellation
the signatories agree to provide 72-hours advance notice should they decide that they don’t like each other again

signed for the Random Insanity Alliance

Lord Cactuar:
Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Lord Cactuar of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

Floridian Council,
Cactimus Prime dester55
Gigantuar Leo, Probably didn't sign this
Funktuar Mogar, Emperor of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, Frequent nuclear rogue, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Dual Member of The Bear Cavalry whether they want him or not, Defender of all of the cybernations females, Radio host extraordinare, degenerate rogue barbarian man, still working on coming up with more titles to catch up to Shadow, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.

signed for Nordreich

Oro Ibah Aozpi - Kaiser von Nordreich. Proceeds the Weedian Hobo, The Desert Wanderer of Southern Algeria, Champion of the Druid Priest Smoke-Covenant, Deliverer of Ebola, Bather in the Glow of Kicken Rays, Arranger of the Ceremonial Bones, Master of the Groundation of the Redneck Hike, Possessor of the Yodel Rune, The One True LORD Jesus Santa Man

Latexi - Kronprinz von Nordreich, didn't want to write a long title just for this treaty but is on holiday destroying his liver this weekend instead

Kristjan Laidoner - Reichsmarschall, International Military Man, Resident Gun Enthusiast, Observer of the Thirsty Beaver, Deliverer of the Hahahahahaha, the Walking Nordic Etymological Dictionary, Panthers lost the super bowl, The Eighteen-Hours-Without-Coitus Survivor

Kaiser Hanssen - Reichskanzlerin, Reichsminister of Internal Affairs, Reichsminister of Foreign Affairs, Maroon Team Senator, The Originator of the Oop, Quiter of Government, Hero of the RIA, Insomniac of Nordland, Kippah Wearer, The One Who Talks To Herself, Is It Kaiser, Kaiser Hanssen, or Hanssen Answerer, writer of the titles that are just a little longer than the ones Mogar gave her for this treaty counting total word count and not word count for the actual individuals

The One Who Shall Remain Nameless

That Asteroid

EightiesMercedes - Staatssekretär, Incumbent Scapegoat, Temporary Replacement Leather Donkey Enthusiast, Resident Weeb, The One Who Is Absolutely On The List

I don't understand the appeal in signing with someone who bases his alliance policy on whether he personally likes or dislikes people, and says stuff like other people's existence being a casus belli.

same except ethnic nationalists

Edited by Neo Uruk

I'd like to point out that:

1. I fought NoR while in RIA about 6ish years ago. After two weeks, and following the issues for which RIA has now apologised, I joined NoR.

2. I fought RIA three times in the past 6 years, twice as part of NoR.

3. RIA apologises to me. I forgive them.

4. NoR and RIA sign a treaty.

What I am saying is: I did this before it was cool :D

Also, LWaB hereby announces a MADP treaty with RIA and NoR, whether they like it or not.

29 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

tfw RIA and NG are finally friendsish and it just took NSO's disbandment

If only things were a bit different this would have happened last year, glad to see you found a new home though my friend.

RE: Holy Ruler, we accept, we've defended former members before, you'd not be the first 1 man AA we defended.

6 hours ago, Mogar said:

If only things were a bit different this would have happened last year, glad to see you found a new home though my friend.

RE: Holy Ruler, we accept, we've defended former members before, you'd not be the first 1 man AA we defended.

Mogar, as I keep saying: this isn't a 1-man an AA. It is just an AA with one man. for now.