Ordo Mechanicus Announcement: the evil inside home

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

Hazib  was wrong, and so? Has been removed from OM, you're exaggerating with the serious stuff. 

Should have ended the conflict by removing the nation.

3 minutes ago, Haz903ms said:

Yeah, exactly Al. The leader didn't have to declare an all out war on OM!

In that message you showed your leader, Grammaton was pretty clear if you attacked him; it would be an alliance war. You even showed your leader and continued harassing my member, then attacked him while on the AA.

So I don't see why you would suddenly care now about a war on the AA if you've been removed for good. Also them keeping you as you were talking trash to my member since 7/4 and them being aware of what you were up to at least 4 days ago would be enough reason for war if we felt like it. Sending our members stupid messages and threatening them isn't a good idea, attacking them after annoying them with dumb messages for a long time isn't a good idea either.

If your alliance really wanted peace, posting something more similar to the RIA Apology thread instead of a thread talking trash would have been smarter.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

In that message you showed your leader, Grammaton was pretty clear if you attacked him; it would be an alliance war. You even showed your leader and continued harassing my member, then attacked him while on the AA.

So I don't see why you would suddenly care now about a war on the AA if you've been removed for good. Also them keeping you as you were talking trash to my member since 7/4 and them being aware of what you were up to at least 4 days ago would be enough reason for war if we felt like it. Sending our members stupid messages and threatening them isn't a good idea, attacking them after annoying them with dumb messages for a long time isn't a good idea either.

If your alliance really wanted peace, posting something more similar to the RIA Apology thread instead of a thread talking trash would have been smarter.

You're making giant a small accident, maybe you have nothing better to do. I had advised you to leave the house and take the air, socialize with the world and its inhabitants. But you and your stupidity have not denied it. Honestly everyone on CN knows who you are, every action you bring is hilarious. 

Just now, Marcvs said:

You're making giant a small accident, maybe you have nothing better to do. I had advised you to leave the house and take the air, socialize with the world and its inhabitants. But you and your stupidity have not denied it. Honestly everyone on CN knows who you are, every action you bring is hilarious. 

I'm actually very calm and find it amusing you would do exactly what I told you not to do, guaranteeing there wouldn't be a quick resolution to this.

Your nations are weak, yet you guys seem to think you're stronger than you are. Numbers don't matter if most of your nations can barely fight. I already know I'll be able to take down you and the other nuclear nation in range of me. Grammaton is confident he can handle his as well.

Is it stupid to fight an alliance who has given me many reasons to and threatened one of my members for weeks leading up to this? I'll take some damage, but you guys will take a lot more due to your stupidity. If you know who I am, then you would have known I wouldn't back down so easily or be afraid of you guys at all.

16 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

They will be stupid companions

Think what you want, but at least 1 round of war will be the result of you making this thread to talk trash. We can probably go our separate ways after that.

We'll see how good all your nations do against our 2 nations.

Just now, Marcvs said:

We are ready, soon the heavens of Kingdom of Lucis they will color in black, the streets will be red blood, the darkness will fall on you.

We don't see a need to bring in any assistance from allies fighting you guys, but we do have allies if you try bringing any in against us.

So it wouldn't be smart if you guys tried calling in allies for a conflict you guys started.

So an OM nation raids one of yours, but you decide to throw a hissy fit anyway and declare on two OM nations even though OM was going to kick out the guy who raided your AA. You're a piece of !@#$ dude, like, I now rank you worse than Junka. That's pretty sad, Methrage.

8 minutes ago, Smok3y-Bull3t said:

So an OM nation raids one of yours, but you decide to throw a hissy fit anyway and declare on two OM nations even though OM was going to kick out the guy who raided your AA. You're a piece of !@#$ dude, like, I now rank you worse than Junka. That's pretty sad, Methrage.

They kicked the guy after he had been trying to extort tech from my member for weeks & I finally responded when the guy attacked. They were warned if he attacked it would be an alliance war, their leader even forwarded me the message from Grammaton letting them know and they kept the guy who was threatening war on my member anyways until they posted this thread.

So the reasons for the war go beyond a simple tech raid, it was an attack by one of their members after weeks of threats; which their leader knew about. I'm not sure how you deal with it when your members are threatened for weeks and then attacked for not giving away their tech, but I would rank you worse than Junka if you wouldn't have went to war in my position.

If going to war equals throwing a hissy fit, then you don't seem like someone who would help an alliance member if they're attacked. Since doing so would be throwing a "hissy fit"

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum