Ordo Mechanicus Announcement: the evil inside home

Following an attack not authorized by the government of OM, I declare that the player Hazib of Kingdom of Lemuria is no longer part of the Ordo Mechanicus. 

Despite the bold courage of Aevum in declaring war against OM, even if OM has all the numbers to clear Aevum from Digiterra, I am a reasonable and correct person and I offer peace.

Noctis Lucis Caelum however, you should thank my benevolence, in stopping the attacks.3199329287.png 

2147272486.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

Following an attack not authorized by the government of OM, I declare that the player Hazib of Kingdom of Lemuria is no longer part of the Ordo Mechanicus. 

Despite the bold courage of Aevum in declaring war against OM, even if OM has all the numbers to clear Aevum from Digiterra, I am a reasonable and correct person and I offer peace.

Noctis Lucis Caelum however, you should thank my benevolence, in stopping the attacks.3199329287.png 

2147272486.png

I said if you didn't want to surrender, a sincere apology along with removing him for your alliance might work if I had the chance to proof read it first. You knew this wouldn't be acceptable if you wanted a quick peace agreement.

You got the expulsion of Hazib, since I welcome your request even the excuses are intrinsic, it is not necessary to write them down. The screens are the answer to your statement that OM does not have quality nations, I just wanted to prove that your words are not correct

1 minute ago, Marcvs said:

You got the expulsion of Hazib, since I welcome your request even the excuses are intrinsic, it is not necessary to write them down. The screens are the answer to your statement that OM does not have quality nations, I just wanted to prove that your words are not correct

You offered to expel him, I never said that would get you peace right away.

Also I could post screens showing your losses, but we'll let the war play out longer to see who's nations fair better. When you want to surrender, I'll make it a simple surrender if you don't give me reason to want more. So just let me know when you guys want to admit defeat and we can go our separate ways; or I might even let you guys go after current wars expire without a surrender if I'm feeling generous.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You offered to expel him, I never said that would get you peace right away.

Also I could post screens showing your losses, but we'll let the war play out longer to see who's nations fair better. When you want to surrender, I'll make it a simple surrender if you don't give me reason to want more. So just let me know when you guys want to admit defeat and we can go our separate ways; or I might even let you guys go after current wars expire without a surrender if I'm feeling generous.

You're a liar and a fool, you have asked for the expulsion of Hazib in exchange for peace. The attack on Aevum was the drop that made the pot unload.

I think yours is a pretext for not having lent you 20 members of OM to upload your flag alliance.

1683291480.png

Edited by Marcvs

That is unrelated and has nothing to do with his. I'll get the screens of your member trying to bully mine & you lying about all the stuff you'd been saying in this thread. Although I warned you if you tried making up reasons for this war with something unrelated, that wouldn't work in your favor when you tried it on Discord.

You're a liar, you are not trusted, you've been beaten out even by Aevum. We talked in the game we had clarified and Hazib did everything alone, but you had to declare war on us.

You're a jerk ;)

1273260356.png917179240.png1402745240.png1742641525.png3501469224.png3415147041.png1990820682.png2756936469.png

You keep saying !@#$, Hazib is a player with a stupid thought.His actions do not represent OM, But you keep doing stupid and showing your force (equal to zero). You are not trusted

Hazib attacking my member for not giving into his threats was not smoothing it over. Anyways any offers I gave you are off the table after you tried pulling that stunt by trying to make this out to be about something unrelated to Hazib.

Although my member's response to yours trying to threaten him to give away tech were very mild compared to trying to escalate it into a war, which your member did due to mine ignoring him after that.

(Also the one shown to be a liar and not to be trusted in this thread is you, with your continued lies)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Already in the past I discussed with my government on Hazib, several times it was one step away from the expulsion. Today that decision was taken. You're pulling too much the rope, the rope is breaking. If you want seven days of hell for you and your insignificant alliance, seven days of hell and blood you will have.

6 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

Already in the past I discussed with my government on Hazib, several times it was one step away from the expulsion. Today that decision was taken. You're pulling too much the rope, the rope is breaking. If you want seven days of hell for you and your insignificant alliance, seven days of hell and blood you will have.

What you've posted in this thread has just proven what I've said to be true in my recognition of war, along with a lot of lies and extra provocations from you.

If you read the response from Grammaton to your members threats, the result of his attack should be no surprise. My member was pretty clear with yours on what would happen and your member showed you the message before attacking, so it should have been clear to you as well.

3 minutes ago, Marcvs said:

Your stupidity knows no bounds, as you like, I warned you.

I think its your stupidity which knows no bounds, when you posted this thread. Despite any reasonable person knowing it would be counter productive towards peace based on our conversation.

So either you're stupid or wanted more war. If you think war is hell, that is your opinion. Not mine.

So just to recap....

Hazib (A newer nation) of OM raids Aevum without gov permission. Aevum declares 4 wars on OM (none of them actually on the raider), OM kick the raider and Aevum still wants more? An official surrender?

Seems a bit excessive, but whatever makes you think your a big guy!

AL Bundy

Just now, AL Bundy said:

So just to recap....

Hazib (A newer nation) of OM raids Aevum without gov permission. Aevum declares 4 wars on OM (none of them actually on the raider), OM kick the raider and Aevum still wants more? An official surrender?

AL Bundy

Except it wasn't a raid and this nation was trying to extort tech from my member with threats of war before this for quite a while; which their leadership was aware of because Hazib told them about it.

So there was a lot of lead up to this & the consequences of him attacking were clear to their alliance well before this happened.

Maybe you have to leave home and take fresh air into your brain and maybe look for a girlfriend. Are you who are forcing, those few players who know me know that I am a reasonable guy.You declared war on OM for a rogue player. He was expelled and you are continuing with the threats.

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

So just to recap....

AL Bundy

Everything that you have written is correct. 

Just now, Marcvs said:

Maybe you have to leave home and take fresh air into your brain and maybe look for a girlfriend. Are you who are forcing, those few players who know me know that I am a reasonable guy.You declared war on OM for a rogue player. He was expelled and you are continuing with the threats.

You proved you weren't when you started with the lies and bringing up irrelevant stuff. Rather than work peace out over Discord, you decided to post this thread and try pretending it was part of a peace agreement which didn't exist.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except it wasn't a raid and this nation was trying to extort tech from my member with threats of war before this for quite a while; which their leadership was aware of because Hazib told them about it.

So there was a lot of lead up to this & the consequences of him attacking were clear to their alliance well before this happened.

You are just a fool and you will pay dearly for all this. Talk about your story if you are away from the Aevrum government for your behaviors, you're a fool

Edited by Marcvs

Some of the messages my member was getting harassed with leading up to this, which we had let slide until your member suddenly attacked us. That message asking mine to front 100t and not ask for more than $2m came out of nowhere. So they kept this retard who was threatening my member all month over a really stupid tech deal until he attacked and removed him as a PR thing.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:46:40 AM

Subject: FW: Tech

-----Original Message-----
Date: 7/4/2017 12:07:40 PM
Subject: Tech

Body: Send 100 tech for 2m. 2m is all you need, don't ask for 6m.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:47:33 AM

Subject: FW: RE: Tech

Date: 7/7/2017 10:42:55 AM
Subject: RE: Tech

Body: send tech first

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:48:16 AM

Subject: FW: Tech 

Date: 7/8/2017 2:52:28 AM
Subject: Tech 

Body: You want me to acquire your tech in other ways?

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:48:33 AM

Subject: FW: War

Date: 7/8/2017 7:58:26 AM
Subject: War

Body: Let me tell you one thing, LoK has never lost any wars. It has a history of bringing down it's enemy's strength to 0.00.. Ok ok i'll make it 5.5 M if you want. But you'll have to send tech first. Don't believe me? My one day's tax is like 4m. I make around 3.5m a day after paying the bills. In 10 days i make around 35 m! So money is not a problem. Please send the tech....

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:48:50 AM

Subject: FW: My tax

Date: 7/8/2017 8:01:06 AM
Subject: My tax

Body: Last Tax Collection Date 7/8/2017
Days Since Last Tax Collection 0 (Preview Mode)
Current Money Available $1,004,344.33
Earned Interest Since Last Collection $0.00 
12% per day on available cash. (Max $10,000) 
No interest on first day.
Daily Population Taxes (Per Citizen) $207.06
Taxpaying Citizens 20,206
Total Collection Amount $4,183,869.54
You have already collected taxes today. You may only collect taxes once a day. 

The daily update occurs at 12:00 AM server time. 
The current server date and time is 7/8/2017 7:58:32 AM.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:49:46 AM

Subject: FW: War

Date: 7/9/2017 1:08:52 AM
Subject: War

Body: You want war?

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:50:05 AM

Subject: FW: RE: War

Date: 7/9/2017 8:44:58 AM
Subject: RE: War

Body: Ha! You know you don't stand a chance against me. I'll destroy your nation! If you're being reluctant to sell tech, then i don't want your fuc- king tech! I have a huge warchest boy. You annoy me again or spy my nation, then be prepared for a war you'll never forget!

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:51:08 AM

Subject: FW: RE: Troops, planes and brains

Date: 7/14/2017 11:34:03 AM
Subject: RE: Troops, planes and brains

Body: Seriously mate! i keep the troop and tank number as low as possible to get more tax, you dumbass! With 2.7K infra, can you only maintain 4000 troops? Use your $%&*ing brain idiot

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Steven Simpson    Date: 7/18/2017 7:54:18 AM

Subject: FW: Newbie

Message: It goes on like this for a very long time. I didn't bother reading all of them but he demands I front him tech at discount to avoid war. His nation is so weak I assumed he must be joking.

Date: 7/14/2017 11:45:03 AM
Subject: Newbie

Body: You must be a newbie to be this dumb. You only have 100 tech while i have 500 tech. National strength increases when you buy more tech! That means if we go to war, and i start raiding your nation with my Tuploev and Raptors, your infra will come down to 0.00 in no time! You'll be defeated in just one round!
Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Hey hey you son of a !@#$%*! Your !@#$@#$ alliance only has 2 members! We have 30 members! You're lucky Marcvs considers you weak! He's a responsible leader unlike you! If he wants he can bring your alliance strength to 0.00 in no time! We have strong members you !@#$! 

Just now, Haz903ms said:

Hey hey you son of a !@#$%*! Your !@#$@#$ alliance only has 2 members! We have 30 members! You're lucky Marcvs considers you weak! He's a responsible leader unlike you! If he wants he can bring your alliance strength to 0.00 in no time! We have strong members you !@#$! 

Bring it.