Givers, hail! A guest is come in: where shall he sit? In much haste is he, who on the ways has to try his luck.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/16/2017 at 2:03 AM, Immortan Junka said:

I think in situations like this, it is usually wisest to take a step back and look at the actions an ally took that might have lead to the escalation of a situation. The Imperium doesn't offer our allies unconditional support for this reason.

Given how pig-headed and divisive of an individual that you are I'm not certain you're one to be praising the merits of reflection.  ;)

You should see our intel on SNX, it is hilarious! Won't go into details though because we do not help the enemy during wartime, but seriously?! Worst run alliance EVER. Laughable even. The sole culprit = Junka.

END THE TYRANNY!

Edited by Serberus_I

Believe not the stats of Junka. The truth will out. SNX is broke, they will not last many more rounds and AM is determined to continue this until nothing remains of SNX or Junka swallows his pride and surrenders to our terms.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You've never fought while broke? I have. :popcorn:

You fight with other peoples money. You drain the resources of your alliance while they wilt and die under the strain your leadership puts on them. You sir are a liability!!

also, pack up your stuff and leave, there is a new king in town. 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

27jul17_stats.PNG

If you look.. very carefully.. u can see the least destructive war has your name on it!!

stop showing the guys that are paying the price for your actions and do something yourself

20 minutes ago, ericsw said:

If you look.. very carefully.. u can see the least destructive war has your name on it!!

stop showing the guys that are paying the price for your actions and do something yourself

I don't see Morphine or Jack topping the damages either.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't see Morphine or Jack topping the damages either.

Do not try to compare yourself to proven warriors. The two guys you mentioned are not weakening other nations by asking for aid in round 1 are they! you are the only leader in CN who actually prides himself on it.

26 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Do not try to compare yourself to proven warriors. The two guys you mentioned are not weakening other nations by asking for aid in round 1 are they! you are the only leader in CN who actually prides himself on it.

I have been asking for aid for the last few months of fighting Khan.