Noted

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Generally when people are unwilling to have written treaties with you, it's for a reason :smug:

Never been a problem for me.

Or people don't give a $%&@ about informing the 5 people left who still check the forums more than once a month?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

Or people don't give a $%&@ about informing the 5 people left who still check the forums more than once a month?

If I am the last man on earth, I will still try to do the right thing. So your argument is not only incorrect, it's irrelevant.

Friendly raiding sounds nicer than hostilities, but okay. We do rarely post treaties, I think we did a post for joining cng... but that was the exception not the rule, all our treaties have a wall o' text that goes with them we just dont clutter the owf with it. Enjoy your hostilities, we will enjoy our raids, casualties for everyone involved. Have fun everybody.

28 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Your opinion of right does not make it everyones.

23 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

With the general attitude today the way it is. I identify as a 'Right'. its my gender, so therefore, I am always right.

I do not believe there is a 'right' or 'wrong' in this world, just like there isn't a 'good or 'bad'.

I do however identify with was have been acceptable and not acceptable in the past. I think that's the best platform to base political diologue from, which is important, because without it then the mechanics of war and conversations here really hold no value.

Perhaps this newer form of 'it doesn't matter the circumstances, I side with alliance [insert here]' is an evolutionary survival trait of non-oculus nations. Perhaps the audiences and their views of accountability just aren't there anymore. Who knows..

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile, in Apocalypse Meow:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=439338

"I, Kajkajete, surrender to the Imperium. I acknowledge that the government of Apocalypse Meow was complicit in state sponsored terrorism and absolve myself of their guilt."

I notice you ignore all the posts discussing how either you likely posted this surrender yourself or as some said they were a former ISX member... Was it a spy? Very odd for a nation with 1 war that they were winning to surrender. As I said before, smells very fishy.

7 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I notice you ignore all the posts discussing how either you likely posted this surrender yourself or as some said they were a former ISX member... Was it a spy? Very odd for a nation with 1 war that they were winning to surrender. As I said before, smells very fishy.

I think Kajkajete might actually have been the most reasonable member of Apocalypse Meow so far. Why should he eat a week of EMP nukes because Apocalypse Meow engaged in terrorism against the Imperium? AvengerFin was quite kind, even arranging for him to enter peacemode to be safe from revenge attacks by AM or their allies.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think Kajkajete might actually have been the most reasonable member of Apocalypse Meow so far. Why should he eat a week of EMP nukes because Apocalypse Meow engaged in terrorism against the Imperium? AvengerFin was quite kind, even arranging for him to enter peacemode to be safe from revenge attacks by AM or their allies.

Friends>Infra 

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

He was in SNX for years, at least we identified the mole in AM

10 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

It's true. 

Regardless, our war against Cobra continues, and if anything, it will help keep us in range after we've / you've dropped.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Both ISX and Minc did not fight in the last global war, and we are prepped for a long war if necessary. On the other hand, SLAP did fight, and needs time to rebuild... if they have to continue defending COBRA, that means they won't be building WRC's and wonders in the lower-mid tier. If this is just a "raid," then we can expect that Minc will continue to demolish COBRA so long as the ISX-AM war continues.

SLAP is a privileged member of CnG and has better things to do than meatshield for Morphine and General Kanabis micro-drama. I would not be surprised, given that there is a general unawareness regarding the actions of COBRA and AM, if SLAP simply drops AM/COBRA and leaves you to deal with your own mess.

The take away is this: the Imperium doesn't need NpO to fight the current 1v1, while AM/COBRA needs SLAP's help against Minc. Our position is stronger by default.

Edited by Immortan Junka

45 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah, we all saw what happened with that ideology when Mushroom Kingdom was in CnG. :awesome:

For someone who talks so much about the warrior's mentality, has one forgotten the warrior's ethos? 

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

SLAP is a privileged member of CnG and has better things to do than meatshield for Morphine and General Kanabis micro-drama. 

They really don't though, they're stuck.

10 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

For someone who talks so much about the warrior's mentality, has one forgotten the warrior's ethos? 

3. The art of war, then, is governed by five constant factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations, when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

4. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth; (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

7. Heaven signifies night and day, cold and heat, times and seasons.

8. Earth comprises distances, great and small; danger and security; open ground and narrow passes; the chances of life and death.

9. The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom, sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness.

10. By method and discipline are to be understood the marshaling of the army in its proper subdivisions, the graduations of rank among the officers, the maintenance of roads by which supplies may reach the army, and the control of military expenditure.

11. These five heads should be familiar to every general: he who knows them will be victorious; he who knows them not will fail.