Cybernations Radio

Mogar

https://discord.gg/F5xQPWW

Current schedule:
Wednesdays: Storytime with HannaH, book to be decided!
We're doing a Karaoke show on friday from 6pm to 9pm est. come join in the fun! from 9 to 11 we'll be doing a talk show with guests and other surprises!

Edited by Mogar

26 minutes ago, bros said:

how do you have a radio on a friggin discord

Discord has voice channel options, with a bot and some setting manipulations you can host a talk show or music show fairly easily.

I am boycotting Cybernations radio for the following reasons:

1. Biased host
  2. Banning of memes (except by hosts)
  3. Banning of uploading war stats
  4. Failure to record last nights radio show featuring a debate regarding the current war.
Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

1. Biased host
  4. Failure to record last nights radio show featuring a debate regarding the current war.

Damn, sounds bad, they did allow you arrive in style tho, AM took limos 

Image result for hawaiian terrorism

28 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

1. Biased host

Firstly, nobody cares. but in regards to your points.

1) I intentionally did not let any of my own bias into the show whatsoever and merely asked questions that the audience asked, though I did correct you when you explicitly were stating my own opinions as different than they are, which is an idiotic move on your part.
2) We did not ban OOC memes and hosts have posted many memes sent by listeners.
3) we didn't ban that either, we just don't have a desire to give you yet another platform to post propaganda when the majority of the time our show is OOC music and karaoke, as such IC nonsense isn't relevant to the topics at hand.
4) Technical difficulties happen, we recorded the first show, and now we know what the issue was so it shouldn't happen again.

On 7/18/2017 at 5:57 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Between Ghos7 and Mogar (both anti-ISX) we might as well call it CNN (Cat News Network), we will launch our own show, minus the boring karaoke, and actual focus on CN subjects.

No Junka just got butthurt that only hosts could post memes and quit and ran off. Mogar let him talk and was very fair in the broadcast. Junka stop being a SJW Snowflake.

I highly recommend CN Radio. We've had some great times so far!

17 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

No Junka just got butthurt that only hosts could post memes and quit and ran off. Mogar let him talk and was very fair in the broadcast. Junka stop being a SJW Snowflake.

I highly recommend CN Radio. We've had some great times so far!

Mogar had his bot block me in the server when I made jokes about nationalizing the radio.

I am offering everyone in the game the chance to use the radio as they wish, you are more than welcome on CN Radio whenever you want and even though I disagree highly with most of your positions I have never once stopped you from speaking your own perspective for as long as you wished.