Jihad on the Pervert Junka

8 hours ago, ericsw said:

he was a former SNX guy

The guy with the $702 warchest was never a member of SNX and neither was the one with a 26mil warchest and 8.8k infra.

8 hours ago, Banned said:

Those higher infra builds AM has means they've been making more money between wars than you, and your high tech builds mean your toys cost more.

That only works if they are not constantly buying infra and if they stay out of war for several months to regain what they spent. Only then do they start to see the benefit from the extra infra, if they don't have the tech and wonders to protect that infra then they are just burning money.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

That only works if they are not constantly buying infra and if they stay out of war for several months to regain what they spent. Only then do they start to see the benefit from the extra infra, if they don't have the tech and wonders to protect that infra then they are just burning money.

You need to stop taking nation building advice from farmer Junka.

Making money relatively quickly and recouping costs and obtaining even the strictest warchest requirements isn't difficult at certain easily achievable infrastructure levels.

It's certainly doesn't take several months to start seeing the benefit of increased infrastructure levels.

Edited by Jay Kay

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

The guy with the $702 warchest was never a member of SNX and neither was the one with a 26mil warchest and 8.8k infra.

The one and only AM nation to surrender was most certainly a member of SNX before.

This is why we know anyone Junka has the change to train will never be able to function as a true jungle fighter, they run faster than the French.

12 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

You need to stop taking nation building advice from farmer Junka.

Making money relatively quickly and recouping costs and obtaining even the strictest warchest requirements isn't difficult at certain easily achievable infrastructure levels.

It's certainly doesn't take several months to start seeing the benefit of increased infrastructure levels.

For a nation with my wonders and a 3br the cost to go 4999.99-5999.99 is $114,677,409.98, lyricalz comes up with 12k extra citizen and at $150 income per citizen your collect goes up 1.8mil a day. So 114.6/1.8= 63.6 days of collections without factoring in the bill increase and if you jump higher the costs and therefore the number of days to recoup increases. You can effect your net income and extra citizens with tech and wonders but although they increase income they are also adding to warchest recovery time due to their costs.

The nations highlighted above won't have $150 income per citizen as they don't have the wonders to get that high, nor do they have all the sources of population increases they could have, so recovering their costs will take much longer.

Edited by Galerion

18 minutes ago, Galerion said:

For a nation with my wonders and a 3br the cost to go 4999.99-5999.99 is $114,677,409.98, lyricalz comes up with 12k extra citizen and at $150 net income per citizen your collect goes up 1.8mil a day. So 114.6/1.8= 63.6 days of collections without factoring in the bill increase and if you jump higher the costs and therefore the number of days to recoup increases. You can effect your net income and extra citizens with tech and wonders but although they increase income they are also adding to warchest recovery time due to their costs.

The nations highlighted above won't have $150 net income per citizen as they don't have the wonders to get that high, nor do they have all the sources of population increases they could have, so recovering their costs will take much longer.

My nation has an average citizen income of well over 200$ usually almost 300$. So how exactly do you get 150$? It should take no more than 1 month to break even.

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

My nation has an average citizen income of well over 200$ usually almost 300$. So how exactly do you get 150$? It should take no more than 1 month to break even.

$150 is taxes paid by your citizens to you if their gross income is $500

Edited by Galerion

15 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Actually, it's Spider conducting much of the war.

I raised the DEFCON of one of yours because I wasn't aware she already dropped it and I didn't check before acting! :D:facepalm:

Vampir.

Yeah, masturbation with Serberus' DEFCON has now end at DEFCON 5, it had been DEFCON 1-DEFCON 2-DEFCON 1-DEFCON 5, like a rollercoaster

Let's shame the moron

7/13/2017 11:09:55 AM

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Ruler: Greatest Mothers
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

The State
Ruler: Serberus
Apocalypse Meow
Infiltrate DEFCON Systems

Success, Not Caught
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of The State. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 1. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

:)

"If Femocratic Lands drop your DEFCON level, don't worry, they're going to raise it again within 24 hours"

Spider

Edited by Greatest Mothers

8 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Yeah, masturbation with Serberus' DEFCON has now end at DEFCON 5, it had been DEFCON 1-DEFCON 2-DEFCON 1-DEFCON 5, like a rollercoaster

Let's shame the moron

7/13/2017 11:09:55 AM

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Ruler: Greatest Mothers
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

The State
Ruler: Serberus
Apocalypse Meow
Infiltrate DEFCON Systems

Success, Not Caught
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of The State. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 1. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

"If Femocratic Lands drop your DEFCON level, don't worry, they're going to raise it again within 24 hours"

Spider

Shaming our guys by spying their defcon... your brutality knows no bounds

now, buy some soldiers like a good man

11 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Let's shame the moron

Little do you know, we shame Serberus on a daily basis anyways! The truth is, we talked with Junka and assured he would initiate this war... not over politics, not over ideology; but to assure without a doubt that their was plenty of people to attack Serberus. This entire thing is to beat on and bully Serb and you sir, just earned a complimentary gift for doing so much more <3

Gift meme:

Spoiler

8pffoMj.png

32 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Shaming our guys by spying their defcon... your brutality knows no bounds

Says the guy who destroyed 10 million of the money I saved for my children's studies :) 

Perhaps later, or perhaps I don't have enough money, who knows? ;)

Spider

34 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Little do you know, we shame Serberus on a daily basis anyways! The truth is, we talked with Junka and assured he would initiate this war... not over politics, not over ideology; but to assure without a doubt that their was plenty of people to attack Serberus. This entire thing is to beat on and bully Serb and you sir, just earned a complimentary gift for doing so much more <3

Gift meme:

Hide contents

8pffoMj.png

The shame was directed against my partner who did make the mess, not against Serberus that I don't even know :)

Spider

13 hours ago, Galerion said:

For a nation with my wonders and a 3br the cost to go 4999.99-5999.99 is $114,677,409.98, lyricalz comes up with 12k extra citizen and at $150 income per citizen your collect goes up 1.8mil a day. So 114.6/1.8= 63.6 days of collections without factoring in the bill increase and if you jump higher the costs and therefore the number of days to recoup increases.

You know you can delay collecting for 20 days, then after doing an infrastructure jump collect taxes, which recoups a large portion of the costs instantly.

It's called back collecting.

I don't know why I have to tell these basic things to a 4 year old ruler.

Who made your nation building guides at SNX?

22 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

The one and only AM nation to surrender was most certainly a member of SNX before.

This is why we know anyone Junka has the change to train will never be able to function as a true jungle fighter, they run faster than the French.

I like how we are trashing your AA and you still think we are weak.

2 hours ago, ericsw said:

I'm not a man, but I just did it

To: ericsw123    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/14/2017 9:08:00 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 9,603 soldiers and 1,205 tanks. You killed 6,402 soldiers and 617 tanks. Their forces razed 22.462 miles of your land, stole 5.410 technology, and destroyed 21.640 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Given I'm DEFCON 5 and you're DEFCON 4 it's not that bad...

Your turn, now

Spider
Edited by Greatest Mothers

2 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

You know you can delay collecting for 20 days, then after doing an infrastructure jump collect taxes, which recoups a large portion of the costs instantly.

It's called back collecting.

I don't know why I have to tell these basic things to a 4 year old ruler.

Who made your nation building guides at SNX?

note that I said "days of collections" not "days" on it's own and although my example gives a 1k jump for a nation with plenty of wonders, the nations on AM I linked to in the post before have far less wonder and were 8k+ infra, when they shouldn't be up that high with such small warchest. Really they should be down at 4999.99 build there wonders and warchest up. To go 4999-8k+ and then to recoup and build a warchest would take a good amount of time with the wonders they currently have, my example was to give idea of what a more ideal set of wonders would yield in recovery time.

Edited by Galerion

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I like how we are trashing your AA and you still think we are weak.

How do the numbers stack up there for the curious minds?  Is it even?

Edit:  by numbers i mean numbers of nations 

Edited by berbers

20 minutes ago, berbers said:

How do the numbers stack up there for the curious minds?  Is it even?

Edit:  by numbers i mean numbers of nations 

It's actually kind of an akward war because there are certain NS ranges where we can't defeat them, in fact they outnumber us in certain areas like around 50k NS. Their super-tier nations are also not in range of our upper tier. 

AM is strongest around the 30k range, and several of our wars are strategic up-declares to hit near-WRC nations. In the lower-tier we outnumber them significantly, but despite nuke spreads (which General Kanabis is constantly bragging about nuking non-SDI members), we are still outdamaging them.

They have several tough fighters, but the Imperiums superior logistics and organization is what will win us the war.

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

note that I said "days of collections" not "days" on it's own and although my example gives a 1k jump for a nation with plenty of wonders, the nations on AM I linked to in the post before have far less wonder and were 8k+ infra, when they shouldn't be up that high with such small warchest. Really they should be down at 4999.99 build there wonders and warchest up. To go 4999-8k+ and then to recoup and build a warchest would take a good amount of time with the wonders they currently have, my example was to give idea of what a more ideal set of wonders would yield in recovery time.

I'm just saying your numbers on recouping money and the time it would take after infrastructure purchase seemed nonsense and after conferring with others to see if I was crazy or not.... I found out I wasn't crazy :P

Take that how you wish.

Edited by Jay Kay