Jihad on the Pervert Junka

6 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Well, as Junka refuses to post the most recent stats, I have done it for us. That's from the 1st Aug:

image.png?width=758&height=429

That's a highly selective snapshot that doesn't capture the damage of the entire war, but you knew that. In about a week or two that will reverse when the outsider Coltaine is staggered, and AvengerFin and others roll out of PM.

Congrats though, you outdamaged us for a one-week period!

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to point out, anyone mocking anyone for buying infra while at war, should look to their own houses first. Many Oculus nations the SUN fought in the last war wee guilty of the same sin. Several of my own opponents did this, I assume just to have a troop advantage.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's a highly selective snapshot that doesn't capture the damage of the entire war, but you knew that. In about a week or two that will reverse when the outsider Coltaine is staggered, and AvengerFin and others roll out of PM.

Actually two weeks.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

In about a week or two that will reverse when the outsider Coltaine is staggered, and AvengerFin and others roll out of PM.

Me too! We should meet up, have a BBQ... share some food... drinks.... but only with those who can afford it. I don't want people turning up who are on welfare. I hate the !@#$@#$ poor.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Wait, who will counter Coltaine from SNX?, the reason i ask is looking at your top tier they are at risk of losing badly to AM top tier,  I mean your top tier sold down in order to avoid fighting AM top nations,  so what happens if Coltaine gets countered by your alliance (i keep saying your alliance as i do not believe anyone in SNX is willing to counter him) then it would take less than a day for AM's top nations to drop a few infra and wipe out your top tier and there for putting AM top of damage.

Edit: Side note only 900 tech to go Junka :D be seeing you soon do not hide in peace mode :D

Edited by Devialance

38 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Thats very rude coming from you tbh.

Coming from the guy that disbanded you? Par for the course I'd say. Good riddance.

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Over half the war ;)

40K damage actually so if you remove that and what his opponent did to him, 37K v 24K - we're still winning! Huzzah. But the futility of arguing Coltaine is a violation has already been snubbed and it has been shown that you first broke the agreement by accepting actual war aid rather than normal tech deals so let's not get into this again, shall we?! :P

What are you on about defensive stats for?! I'm talking about damage done.

I simply removed those two players from the list and removed their damage. If I'm doing something wrong, just tell me where I've made the mistake, I'm new to all this technical BS lol. But I'm man enough to accept advice and support, and learn as a consequence!

Edited by Serberus_I

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Congrats on the outside down declare by Coltaine, it only takes violating the agreement to ourdamage us (for a small fraction of the overall war).

that agreement you keep refusing to post?