Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, I'm British, I know what I'm talking about lol. Devialance is right, it can't be spelt with or without a k but without is more common when swearing (writing it down). But I'm not posting links to rude words as I have more respect for people than SNX. Simply type the k-less version into a search engine and you'll see.

Anyway, what's with all this spelling nonsense, are SNX focusing on this because they haven't got any recent war stats that shows them winning ... hmmm

25 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Mate, I'm British, I know what I'm talking about lol. Devialance is right, it can't be spelt with or without a k but without is more common when swearing (writing it down). But I'm not posting links to rude words as I have more respect for people than SNX. Simply type the k-less version into a search engine and you'll see.

Anyway, what's with all this spelling nonsense, are SNX focusing on this because they haven't got any recent war stats that shows them winning ... hmmm

You being British doesn't make you correct, I'm a Brit too and it is spelt with a k unless you are talking about toffs etc. The fact that there maybe others spelling it incorrectly doesn't make you or them correct.

Edited by Galerion

On 09/08/2017 at 11:42 PM, Immortan Junka said:

09AUG17 TWOT Offensive Damage Report (Adjusted for AM cheating)

09AUG17_stats.PNG

It will be a challenge to adjust upwards AM's damage, by adding on all the sold NS that has been happening throughout by ISX.

42 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

It will be a challenge to adjust upwards AM's damage, by adding on all the sold NS that has been happening throughout by ISX.

Can you show where this is the case... because there was definitely alot of sold NS due to bill lock in AM.

150,000 sold NS is alot so love to see the math on this!

Bill lock in AM?! Dude, we all have large war chests still, I think you're thinking of SNX. I love when Junka tries to say something negative about AM because it tells us exactly what the problem is in SNX. You're sooooo transparent. So all of SNX are bill locked, eh?! Good news! Huzzah!

How long until SNX has no choice but to surrender?! How humiliating and pathetic.

Edited by Serberus_I

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Can you show where this is the case... because there was definitely alot of sold NS due to bill lock in AM.

150,000 sold NS is alot so love to see the math on this!

Junka, stop telling us all your secrets! No ... wait ... do.

What is this supposed to show?! I love the way Junka tries to use random numbers and tables as 'proof' of something.

I've just taken a look myself and so if you believe that anarchy is a demonstration of bill lock ... SNX has the exact same number in anarchy as AM and double the amount in PM.

I think the only alliance that is bill-locked is the one that needs all this war aid. Would you not agree, Junka mate?!

Ouch, Junka's attempt to show superiority has utterly failed once again bwa-bwa-bwaaaaaaaaa lol

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Can you show where this is the case...

Numerous people sold stuff, don't be such a blatant liar.

Selling to skew damage results is just as "cheating", just stick to the stats without putting your stupid spin to them.

6 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Can we just have a debate as to who is the most British amongst us?

I drink tea, and eat digestive biscuits every morning, I use terms like 'taking the piss', I have weathered constant taxation my entire life and I enjoy a room temperature boddingtons English pub ale on occasion. Do I win?

1 hour ago, Serberus_I said:

image.png?width=758&height=429

Things are looking even better for AM since I posted those stats a few hours ago! Woop woop!

In fact, things are so bad for SNX they've stopped buying troops LOL, Kreig for instance.

Your images are to small when clicked on just saying