Jihad on the Pervert Junka

13 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

image.png

WOW! Either SNX are getting AMAZING tech deals or they are in serious trouble and having been getting a tonne of war aid to try to fight AM... methinks the latter hahahahaha.

Do not be so silly, everyone knows that SNX are being aid bombed and its been covered up as so called tech deals lol, after all we are talking about SNX here, lets face it without mass amounts of aid this war would have been over a long time ago

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

He's right. Out of the eight alliance wars we have fought since our Revolution, I can't think of any adversary we fought that is as rude, dishonest, and annoying as Apocalypse Meow. Day by day my faith in the possibility of negotiating an honorable peace with AM declines, and with each violation of the 1v1 agreement that takes place, an increasingly grim determination takes shape in regards to the future of your alliance.

See this is Junka gold here, he is losing the war and now already clearly using his allies as a tool to get peace or to win, if you do not play by his rules he will bring in NpO the only thing he has to his name is NpO, if they refused to back him then he would have been banging for peace a while back thats very clear.

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Yes you be a good boy and call in allies due to "violations" so I can mock you further due to all your previous posts of winning.

I'm sure you would love someone to save your disgracefully ran alliance.

because as we all know you can't win a war and still want to dogpile if the enemy is being stubborn

just ask literally everyone in every winning war coalition ever

Edited by Neo Uruk

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

because as we all know you can't win a war and still want to dogpile if the enemy is being stubborn

Really what would you know about winning anything ?, please enlighten me.

There has been many 1v1 wars that have remained 1v1, the only reason coalitions form is due to the fact that 1) people will call in allies 99% of the time, 2) they know they can not win in a straight up 1v1 fight.

Now junka agreed to this 1V1 as at that time he felt it would be an easy clean win for him and SNX, but as the war goes on he has found out that he is on the losing side, sure the damage ratio might be in favor of SNX however look at the huge amount of aid SNX has gotten and lets not forget SNX is the larger alliance also so its understandable in a two round war they would do more damage, but as the fighting goes on you will find that AM slowly grinds SNX down thats just simply how it will work. Junka has woken up to that fact and thats why they are now finding ways to cancel the 1v1 without looking like total pussies and bring in NpO the only real force they have to win this war.

Now i know what people will reply but before you do this war has two turn outs.

1) It stays 1v1 and Junka will blindly keep fighting and SNX will slowly give up
2) NpO joins and it blows up and loads of crap happens.

We will see what happens in time wont we.

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sell faster

you are pretty dumb so this one time I will explain, I am sending out 100 tech every time i can, sure i can send secret aid in order to make it a little quicker but theres no need to waste tech like that.

Why LH you going to fight me as well, please say you have man size balls to hit me :D i would love to take you and junka down at the same time saves me beating him then coming for you. 

Just now, Devialance said:

you are pretty dumb so this one time I will explain, I am sending out 100 tech every time i can, sure i can send secret aid in order to make it a little quicker but theres no need to waste tech like that.

Why LH you going to fight me as well, please say you have man size balls to hit me :D i would love to take you and junka down at the same time saves me beating him then coming for you. 

You begged for our attention a year ago and showed only false promises. I'm not holding my breath.

You are a poser.

8 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Really what would you know about winning anything ?, please enlighten me.

uh, a lot more than you, I'd imagine?

also, aid doesn't mean you're losing. like, at all.

Edited by Neo Uruk

17 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Normally there isn't chest thumping of winning from an alliance leader every 5 mins since the start of the conflict.

Although you do look good in that cheerleading costume.

23 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Now junka agreed to this 1V1 as at that time he felt it would be an easy clean win for him and SNX, but as the war goes on he has found out that he is on the losing side,

Uh no... there literally hasn't been a problem until Coltaine attacked our top nation, after the war began. This is in violation of the rules of the engagement.

Edited by Immortan Junka

22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Uh no... there literally hasn't been a problem until Coltaine attacked our top nation, after the war began. This is in violation of the rules of the engagement.

But you broke those rules before, no matter of the size of nation it has been proven that someone joined SNX after the war had started and then was put back on pending, you are also taking War aid under the label of tech deals.

Now personally I do not care as stated before it is clear you are looking for a way out and will bend whatever truth you need to bend in order to get NpO to bail you out thats has been made very clear already, the only question now is will you maintain the 1v1 or will you run to Polar and get them to save you?.

See this is what bugs me about you (apart from all the terrorist !@#$%^&* and the simple minded posts you make all the time) just admit what people already know, you saw AM as an easy target, you went 1v1 thinking it would be a quick easy war but it back fired its fine it happens to a lot of people, but now you are digging that hole with both hands making it deeper and deeper with lies.

So let me ask you now.

You going to honor the 1v1 agreement or are you going to run to polar for support, 

Lets face it shall we, Coltaine is smaller than Hunters Realm who has been in AM for 67 days, and smaller than Kingdom of india who has been in AM for 148 days, who would both do tons of damage to your top tier without Coltaine, Also your top nation clearly sold down in order not to be hit as well it seems, so i think you have bigger issues with with your top tier selling off infra to avoid war and not being able to help each other that i would be with a single nation attacking "your top nation"

51 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

uh, a lot more than you, I'd imagine?

also, aid doesn't mean you're losing. like, at all.

So a nation who is only able to fight due to getting aid means he is not losing?, what happens if that aid is cut off well he can not longer fight and there for loses, you should know all about that I am sure, therefore yes GETTING spammed huge amounts of cash in order to keep fighting means you are losing that simple.

Also you know nothing about me, but that's a good thing i assure you of that, but those who do know me with this nation and my last knows one thing for sure, fighting is easy, wasting a 300k ns nation to protect those you agreed to protect is easy (sure 300k is not big now but when i had my nation it was big we did not have no 1m NS nation back in those days, no 100k tech nations) you want to know whats hard, fighting people with a nation your size at the same age, not hiding at 5.5k ns at almost 1k days old. your nation is only a few days younger than mine, so maybe when im done with junka you and i should dance lets see if your fighting is as good as that mouth of yours. im willing to back up my words are you ?

lmao good luck paying +25% per nuke AM

So a nation who is only able to fight due to getting aid means he is not losing?, what happens if that aid is cut off well he can not longer fight and there for loses, you should know all about that I am sure, therefore yes GETTING spammed huge amounts of cash in order to keep fighting means you are losing that simple.

Also you know nothing about me, but that's a good thing i assure you of that, but those who do know me with this nation and my last knows one thing for sure, fighting is easy, wasting a 300k ns nation to protect those you agreed to protect is easy (sure 300k is not big now but when i had my nation it was big we did not have no 1m NS nation back in those days, no 100k tech nations) you want to know whats hard, fighting people with a nation your size at the same age, not hiding at 5.5k ns at almost 1k days old. your nation is only a few days younger than mine, so maybe when im done with junka you and i should dance lets see if your fighting is as good as that mouth of yours. im willing to back up my words are you ?

what does the top half of this even mean

Edited by Neo Uruk

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

lmao good luck paying +25% per nuke AM

what does the top half of this even mean

The bottom part is all you need to worry about, hope you are ready if not get ready.

Edit: I have not forgotten you might have but i did not :)

Edited by Devialance

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't think we should seriously converse with people who threaten to go rogue, it means they have a few moral circuits missing.

What is the meaning of going rogue?, who said anything about going rogue, if i form an alliance with a single nation is that going rogue, you need to understand the term rogue.

Its funny how you label people.

Alright, so for the general understanding...

1. The purpose of a functional alliance sovereign is to lift the AA above the state of nature
  2. Developing civilization increases hard military assets like tech and warchests, but also the promotion of culture, membership count, economics, etc
  3. Civilized alliances go to war to defend and advance their strategic interests (i.e. developing hegemonic standing, protecting allies, the "game of thrones" etc)
  4. Rogue nations and AAs disrupt forward progress, especially during peacetime, by crippling growth, harassing developing new nations, etc, without any rational long term strategic gain

So for the TLDR, alliances used to crack down on rogues alot harder in the old days because conflicts tended to be more controlled in nature, and more directly based on large-scale political interests. Nobody liked rogues because no one wanted their high infra nations getting nuked while trying to build warchests, nor do you want new nations getting harassed while trying to build wonders. Universal cooperation against (and condemnation of) rogues was more of a thing.

These days, there has been an effort among some political powers to use rogues as part of their strategy, or to shelter or aid rogues. For example, AM supported Ericsw123's attacks against us in June because it hurt warchest development. I assume they thought of it as softening us up down the road, or perhaps trying to trigger a losing war for ISX. Others simply turn a blind eye when convenient.

These days, with rogues running around left and right, and AM outright cheering people like Khan, we need to put the foot down on what we consider terrorism (support of rogue attacks for political ends). We did this with Methrage, and now we do it with AM. If we fail in the effort, then we feel too much of a precedent is set, be it for future attacks against ISX, as well as attacks against our allies.

We will not succumb and live under the equivalent of servitude to the whims of rogues. We will fight this threat until it is no longer a threat, or we cease to exist as an alliance.

Edited by Immortan Junka