Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite a sad state of affairs really, and you're right, mate, it is pathetic. I wonder what the rest of SNX think when they see their so-called leader running from a fair fight and unable to hold a decent, logical and adult argument with his enemies.

Edited by Serberus_I

To: Serberus    From: HorusLoyalist    Date: 8/8/2017 7:11:35 AM

Subject: RE: Our little war.

Message: Oh boy you're going to keep messaging me anyways. Fineee I'll give you attention. I find you personally distasteful and dislike reading anything that comes out of your mouth because I do not find you clever or subtle in your disrespect. I can compare interacting with you to any number of unpleasant things that I'm to uninterested to write here. The most annoying thing is that you embody everything you rally against junka for. I can keep telling you why I personally dislike you as a national leader or you can stop spamming my embassy, which I'd prefer.

LMAO. Sticks and stones ... the only weapons SNX have left!

Edited by Serberus_I

56 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

To: Serberus    From: HorusLoyalist    Date: 8/8/2017 7:11:35 AM

Subject: RE: Our little war.

Message: Oh boy you're going to keep messaging me anyways. Fineee I'll give you attention. I find you personally distasteful and dislike reading anything that comes out of your mouth because I do not find you clever or subtle in your disrespect. I can compare interacting with you to any number of unpleasant things that I'm to uninterested to write here. The most annoying thing is that you embody everything you rally against junka for. I can keep telling you why I personally dislike you as a national leader or you can stop spamming my embassy, which I'd prefer.

He's right. Out of the eight alliance wars we have fought since our Revolution, I can't think of any adversary we fought that is as rude, dishonest, and annoying as Apocalypse Meow. Day by day my faith in the possibility of negotiating an honorable peace with AM declines, and with each violation of the 1v1 agreement that takes place, an increasingly grim determination takes shape in regards to the future of your alliance.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

He's right. Out of the eight alliance wars we have fought since our Revolution, I can't think of any adversary we fought that is as rude, dishonest, and annoying as Apocalypse Meow. Day by day my faith in the possibility of negotiating an honorable peace with AM declines, and with each violation of the 1v1 agreement that takes place, an increasingly grim determination takes shape in regards to the future of your alliance.

What violation?! You're referring to your violations, right?! We stick to our promises and our word, you do not. LOL. We have not been receiving war aid under the guise of tech deals. Your claims are false as always, and this is yet another pathetic and transparent attempt by YOU to try and bring in your allies because SNX is unble to defeat a smaller alliance. It's pathetic.

Everything that you have spewed here is utter nonsense and lies. You have categorically stated that you do not want peace with AM and that you want us completely destroyed, so how could you possibly wish to negotiate a peace deal?! I grant you I may be annoying but pot-kettle, Junka, but I am neither rude nor dishonest unlike yourself.

Have you decided that you have had enough of being beaten, which is the feeling within the rest of SNX, you are more than welcome to offer your terms of peaceful surrender to us. Or the rest of SNX could negotiate a mutal cessation of hostilities with us, but you won't be involved in that.

Your leadership is failing and this is yet another example of that: you are not protecting your alliance, you're draining alliance funds, you and your alliance are overly dependent on aid, and your creation of nuke turtles is humiliating for your members. Sad, very sad. Do you know what is EVEN worse, you accept 126 million in aid when your better and more hard fighting/damaged fighters fight for you and get less than you - that must be a joke right?! Pathetic leadership.

Time to swallow your pride and come to us with your terms for your surrender. OR you could accept Jack's challenge to bring about the end of this war. At least, you'll go out fighting and show some courage.

Edited by Serberus_I

image.png

Actually Junka's accusation of violation concerns the fact that we had a new member join 12 days ago who is now decimating Junka's top tier. However, I have pointed out that Junka had someone join 14 days ago so it is in fact SNX that have violated the terms LOL. But we are not interested in getting our allies to help us because we are winning and Junka is not.

I hate to be the guy but my reply will be in the form of a comic strip and some screenshots.

jqCtOim.png

The main violation is Coltaine joining AM to hit us. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked the war had been going on for more than 12 days.

UQrrrJe.png

5zOCrox.png

And as for the aid part. Well, we do have an actual system for tech deals. If the situation was different and our relations a bit healthier I think Galerion might actually let you in on it, maybe even let you licence the system.

Then again, AM seems to have a system for actual war aid.

Fxyyaxz.png

Link to AM aid screen, clickay!

FWpH5Rm.png

gj6vlYH.png

tgZVyq7.png

QnANVV8.png

tlNCrMQ.png

Edited by AvengerFin

AvengerFin, you've just shot yourself in the foot there, mate. Oops. Better luck next time.

You guys will never get the better of us because we're the good guys here. We keep our promises and don't try to get around things. Btw: that cartoon is hilarious!

Edited by Serberus_I

Try taking a deep breath and a quick glance at your post before submitting it. You could have fit those two thoughts in one.

I mean come on... Did you even check the nation? Pending, month old nation that's not fighting AM is the violation?

Link to Teposeldo

jw1kl29.png

Link to Teposeldo's war page

XYUf99d.png

Edited by AvengerFin
Edit button beats doubleposting

You change people to pending if they are 7 days inactive... and as that player was active last week you've simply changed him to pending. It's pathetic and an obvious attempt to get help because you are losing to a smaller alliance. Fight your own battles or offer surrender.

Edited by Serberus_I

image.png

HA proved to be liars yet again!

the war started on the 10th of July, this individual was accepted into SNX on the 28th then Junka switched him to pending yesterday. No one is buying this.

Edited by Serberus_I