Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not once since the conflict began has jack fought me 1v1. Im always fighting three or more nations at a time, and have to use nukes wisely and sparingly, so I dont really care what my individual damage ratios against Jack are like.

Nice to see Serberus staggered though, that lack of SDI will make him a true nuke magnet.

:popcorn:

You don't have the money for nukes :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

I'm glad to see that I have been successful in gaining your personal attention, mate. I am more than happy to take a nuke a day for this righteous cause! It matters not what happens to my nation because it can simply be rebuilt, particularly when your loss of the SNX leadership will be our ultimate victory. :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

I'm fighting 6 right now. You're only fighting 3.

I wouldn't say he's 'fighting' as such, he hasn't got the warchest to fight properly but that's down to poor leadership and poor strategy LMAO

Edited by Serberus_I

Also, I declared on you on the 15th when nobody else had. We fought 1v1 for four days and I was kicking your ass. Then YOU declared war on three nations on the 19th. And then when our war expired, I still kicked your ass. Kinda odd you're complaining about not fighting me 1v1 when you have, and when we did I beat the !@#$ out of you.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=535694

Edited by Jack Layton

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Also, I declared on you on the 15th when nobody else had. We fought 1v1 for four days and I was kicking your ass. Then YOU declared war on three nations on the 19th. And then when our war expired, I still kicked your ass. Kinda odd you're complaining about not fighting me 1v1 when you have, and when we did I beat the !@#$ out of you.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=535694

Caught in one of his own lies again. It's sabre-rattling, but poorly done.

Why not just accept the challenge like a man, mate?! Oooh methinks the lady doth protest too much! Junka IS scared so much for all his bluster lol.

There was no reference to the war stopping whilst you and Jack battle it out. The war will still continue until Jack is victorious over you as set out in his challenge. Plenty of time for us to grind what remains of SNX into the ground under our boots.

Edited by Serberus_I

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You had the chance to hit me but hit a noob instead.

You're the one telling me how I'm being ground into powder, yet I'm winning/have won every single war so far, including against you three times. You come up with excuses like "It's not 1v1", when we actually did fight 1v1. You come up with excuses like you're fighting three nations at once, yet I'm fighting six at once. Then here I offer you the chance to prove yourself in battle against me, 1v1, and you keep dodging and coming up with excuses to turn it down. Why is that? I thought you were the Champion of the Imperium and I was nothing but a mere terrorist underneath your boot heel?

You had the chance to hit me but hit a noob instead. Only reason I didn't hit you yet again is I felt Ericsw123 required the coverage more.

Junka is just a weak and cowardly liar. Stand up and face Jack like a real man! Show to everyone you have a bit of backbone, mate!

Jack v Junka whilst the rest of the war continues. It's quite simple.

Edited by Serberus_I

The Imperium is not a barbarian rabble. Our strength is in teamwork and coordination, not hurr durring about individual damage ratios and trying to be the center of the battlefield. As First among Equals, I lead the way into battle, but Im not necessarily better than my battle brothers who are also sworn defenders of the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

As First among Equals

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

The Imperium is not a barbarian rabble. Our strength is in teamwork and coordination, not hurr durring about individual damage ratios and trying to be the center of the battlefield. As First among Equals, I lead the way into battle, but Im not necessarily better than my battle brothers who are also sworn defenders of the Imperium.

So basically, you're saying you refuse to accept the challenge and fight Jack 1v1.