Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Total Money: $75

Oh dear :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Looks like Junka's posturing of SNX being able to continue this war was merely bluster. No wonder it seems like SNX are wanting peace. What do you have to say now, Junka, mate?! :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Layton fears to face the Emperor's wrath directly, so it's natural he's going to celebrate beating up a brave, but inadequately armed, new nation. Bravo Jack!

I'll be knocking out 10 mill with spy ops each day against cats with real warchests in the meantime.

spy1.PNG

Edited by Immortan Junka

Why don't you just declare on him then, Junka? Jack was disappointed that he couldn't defeat you for the 7th time in a row. Why not give him the pleasure?! lol

Any thoughts on your alliance's economic and financial situation?! They must be about ready to kick you out now, particularly when you promised them a short war and AM is still happy to continue this indefinitely, and how on earth will you ever pay back all the tech deals you've been getting... The future does not look rosey for SNX, not at all!

Tomorrow I will spy away any nukes you have, and I will have 13 nukes. Now, I could nuke you every day if I liked or I can nuke you tomorrow and on the last day and leave it at that, but that is provided that you do not nuke me nor do you go after my nukes or money again. If you do manage to buy a nuke without me destroying it and use it against me, I'll be annoyed and I will pound you every day regardless of your SDI. We don't have to make a deal, but if you do not nuke me or spy me I will take it that you have accepted these terms and I will abide by them, saving damage to your nation. 

Regards,

Serb

LMAO I can't even

It was a fair offer seeing as SNX are broke and so damaged it is unlikely that you or SNX will recover. I had planned on only nuking twice anyway but 5 days will be sufficient - try to do the right thing and it's thrown in your face oh well that just means more damage to SNX haha.

Still waiting for your comments regarding your members' incredibly laughable warchests, $75 really?! Or how about you stockpiling CMs because you're broke Junka - sounds like the end is marching towards you faster than you can say tech farm! A sure sign that you are doomed! :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1: No response or no answer that will look good for you?! Or both!

I wasn't going to mention that but hey ho ;)

Edited by Serberus_I

To: Serberus    From: HorusLoyalist    Date: 8/7/2017 9:38:57 AM

Subject: RE: Our little war.

Message: That's sweet of you to think of me, I'd have thought the department of inter(anal) affairs would take up most of your time. That was why you were in peace mode so long right? Isn't there a rouge or two you should be knob gobbing somewhere? Seems like your plates a little full to be worrying about me.

SNX players are reduced to throw insults as that's all they've got left in them. Interesting...

I'm so hurt ;) Some of us do not need to lower ourselves to that level when logical arguments and sound military strategy are beating them.
Edited by Serberus_I

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

We need to drop you down to zero infrastructure and zero warchest, so you get to hang out down here with me for the rest of your permawar. :ph34r:

So you're finally admitting you're beat! That's the first step towards surrendering, Junka, this is a good step forward. Also, you can finally see that AM will never stop fighting until you end your reign of terror, this is good also! We're making progress!

imperial_guard.jpg

Under our feet the highway is white
It leads to the Imperium.
To ISX, where the enemy will rape,
And over our fields death was sown

We are marching swiftly and proudly
And rifles and banners we carry
And the names of ancient heroes,
Come with us as a legacy.

We will come soon, friends, wait!
And we'll bring our freedom to you
Because we love you!
And we keep going, we hurry, we run!
For we cannot be late!

We have one thought in our hearts
It's to stand for the Motherland!
To destroy the cruel Enemy,
And make him leave our land!

And our rifles will burst into flames,
And our nukes will thunder!
But even if we face our death,
Our fall will push our brothers further!

We believe in the four stars of the Imperium,
Let our soul's fire emblazon our Fate!
For we cannot be late!
Edited by Immortan Junka

imperial_guard.jpg

Under our feet the highway is white
It leads to the Imperium.
To ISX, where the enemy will rape,
And over our fields death was sown

We are marching swiftly and proudly
And rifles and banners we carry
And the names of ancient heroes,
Come with us as a legacy.

We will come soon, friends, wait!
And we'll bring our freedom to you
Because we love you!
For we cannot be late!

We have one thought in our hearts
It's to stand for the Motherland!
To destroy the cruel Enemy,
And make him leave our land!

And our rifles will burst into flames,
And our nukes will thunder!
But even if we face our death,
Our fall will push our brothers further!

We believe in the four stars of the Imperium,
Let our soul's fire emblazon our Fate!
For we cannot be late!

Oh my ... I can't breathe! :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Perhaps if you put as much effort into leading SNX rather than writing these ... interesting ... things, SNX wouldn't be in the state it is in now. Just saying.

How'd you feel about 10 more rounds, mate?! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens! This is all very exciting.

Edited by Serberus_I

9 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Oh dear :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Looks like Junka's posturing of SNX being able to continue this war was merely bluster. No wonder it seems like SNX are wanting peace. What do you have to say now, Junka, mate?! :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

you're responding to a post with one spy op in it

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Jack Layton fears to face the Emperor's wrath directly, so it's natural he's going to celebrate beating up a brave, but inadequately armed, new nation. Bravo Jack!

I'll be knocking out 10 mill with spy ops each day against cats with real warchests in the meantime.

spy1.PNG

There's only so many times I can beat the piss out of you before it gets boring. Figured I'd try different noobs for a change.

Edited by Jack Layton

6 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

There's only so many times I can beat the piss out of you before it gets boring. Figured I'd try different noobs for a change.

Nice job spending 20 mill + on an infra buyup. My guys will be glad to nuke you back down to size, maybe even in time for another stagger from myself. ;)

Edited by Immortan Junka

Nice job spending 20 mill + on an infra buyup. My guys will be glad to nuke you back down to size, maybe even in time for another stagger from myself. ;)

The sounds of death-throws. Poor, poor, actually poor SNX.

Not once since the conflict began has jack fought me 1v1. Im always fighting three or more nations at a time, and have to use nukes wisely and sparingly, so I dont really care what my individual damage ratios against Jack are like.

Nice to see Serberus staggered though, that lack of SDI will make him a true nuke magnet.

:popcorn:

Edited by Immortan Junka