Jihad on the Pervert Junka

1 hour ago, Serberus_I said:

Now that we have someone sane from SNX to talk to, perhaps Galerion can give us a more accurate estimation of how long (or shoudl I say 'short') a time it will be until SNX are completely broke and are forced to surrender?! Or perhaps we should continue to discuss you taking over leadership of SNX, exiling Junka forever (enabling him to achieve his real dream of joining AM as our hilarious court jester) and enabling us to end this senseless war that is so harming SNX! ;)

It's not within your ability to cause ISX to become broke.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, Junka, let the adults continue their talks about deposing you and bringing about the end of this war. I am quite confident that peaceful and civil relationships will be formed once there is some sane and honest in the leadership position of SNX ... as has been suggested by some of your allies, Galerion would be an ideal fit! ;)

You'll be able to come over to us then, mate. No more Junka 'the Tyrant', but Junka 'the Fool' - Official Court Jester of AM. At least, you'll still have a title ;)

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

As court jester I would probably end up running things over there judging by AM's performance this war.

Junka, you will never be allowed a position of power again after this war. The title of court jester is purely a title without power or responsibility. Best place for you, but at least we will feed and clothe you and take you in when you're kicked, which will be some. I also did not hear a denial. I knew you had a bromance thing going for us! I'm glad you're starting to get in touch with your true feelings.

40 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Junka, you will never be allowed a position of power again after this war. The title of court jester is purely a title without power or responsibility. Best place for you, but at least we will feed and clothe you and take you in when you're kicked, which will be some. I also did not hear a denial. I knew you had a bromance thing going for us! I'm glad you're starting to get in touch with your true feelings.

It's like a time machine back to April last year :rolleyes:

We don't need to put you on trial, Junka, you've proved to the whole of CN exactly what you are ... and it's not good lol. We gave you enough rope and you did the rest lol.

;)

I can't wait for you to come over either in shame or with less shame if you gave in now, but either way is fine with us! Then we can get this bromance going, mate, and you'll finally be happy :)

9d787a8ee8c375611aecb9c906aa4d12--deathw

A soldier scorned in foreign land,
Yet he sings the Imperium song.
Comrades fallen in July,
Silently hum along.
We care about nothing around us,
Whether the whole world
Curse us or praise us,
These tired feet march onward.

We stood fast in 2015 July,
Against North, South, East and West.
And still now, prepared to defend,
Against even the Enemy's best.
We do not rest, we obliterate,
Until no one disturbs Supernova X.
And even when our ranks thin,
There is no such thing as retreat.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

9d787a8ee8c375611aecb9c906aa4d12--deathw

A soldier scorned in foreign land,
Yet he sings the Imperium song.
Comrades fallen in July,
Silently hum along.
We care about nothing around us,
Whether the whole world
Curse us or praise us,
These tired feet march onward.

We stood fast in 2015 July,
Against North, South, East and West.
And still now, prepared to defend,
Against even the Enemy's best.
We do not rest, we obliterate,
Until no one disturbs Supernova X.
And even when our ranks thin,
There is no such thing as retreat.

Oh dear... :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

1 hour ago, Serberus_I said:

We don't need to put you on trial, Junka, you've proved to the whole of CN exactly what you are ... and it's not good lol. We gave you enough rope and you did the rest lol.

;)

I can't wait for you to come over either in shame or with less shame if you gave in now, but either way is fine with us! Then we can get this bromance going, mate, and you'll finally be happy :)

and here we go back to the point that far greater alliances have attacked tywin and not forced him to abdicate

There is no forcing involved. It is the most logical way in whcih to bring about the end of this war and prevent future conflicts between SNX and AM. It's not as if we're turfing him out and leaving him alliance-less, he'll have a place with us, and we won't be doing anything, it will be his own govt that will remove him eventually. I am merely trying to hurry the process up for the sake of their alliance.

13 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

There is no forcing involved. It is the most logical way in whcih to bring about the end of this war and prevent future conflicts between SNX and AM. It's not as if we're turfing him out and leaving him alliance-less, he'll have a place with us, and we won't be doing anything, it will be his own govt that will remove him eventually. I am merely trying to hurry the process up for the sake of their alliance.

wow that's a lot of words that don't actually mean !@#$

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

and here we go back to the point that far greater alliances have attacked tywin and not forced him to abdicate

Abdicate or not, watching Junka take it in the face is fun.  The funny thing, is that he keeps opening his mouth for it.  Most people would try to duck or dodge, but I think Junka likes the taste of it, taking it the face, that is.

These other guys realize what you are saying.  Junka always thinks he is winning.  That's why they are hitting him.  They honestly haven't hit him that hard, but he sure as hell hasn't hit back.  But he is winning?  

You would think that as much as his mouth is open while he is taking it in the face, it would fill up with something that might make him have to stop for a breath.  Maybe he is just quick at swallowing it.

In other words, 44 pages in, all I have gotten out of this whole thing is that Junka likes to take it in the face with his mouth open and he is really good at swallowing.  

Maybe he needs to seek another line of work - while he doesn't have the skills to be a leader, I'm sure his skills would get him places in other endeavors.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I suspect what will prevent future conflicts is forcing AM to aknowledge they have no right to launch surprise and rogue attacks against us because their feelings are hurt.

More lies and nonsense.

17 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

As court jester I would probably end up running things over there judging by AM's performance this war.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Republic of Don. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 8/7/2017 6:07:38 AM
Last Bill Payment: 8/7/2017 6:07:34 AM
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 27%
Number of Spies: 5
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $75
Technology: 130.22 Levels
Trade Partners: Atreides
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 8, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 46, Intelligence XP: 6
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 4
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Just going to leave that there.