Jihad on the Pervert Junka

Except that statistically we have more than a 100,000 damage lead against AM, have excellent logistics for fighters like myself, and have suppressed their core fighting force down to 10k NS. 

So AM can taunt that they are winning, but there's no evidence that is the case. It's like Khan saying he's more powerful than ever, when he used to sit on 13,000 tech.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Terrorism is the use of, support for and/or backing of rogue attacks in the pursuit of political aims (i.e. changing the Imperium's policies on the brown team). 

Is this !@#$ for real? You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's like Khan saying he's more powerful than ever, when he used to sit on 13,000 tech.

I don't think I'm more powerful than ever, I know I am. You're the one who tells me that when you broadcast it all over the forums on a daily basis! You see, with all your whining and the unnecessary lies, you're the one who gives me the power! That is the funniest part!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Take for instance that idiot from Polar who was stupid enough to post in this thread. When he's gone, no one will talk about him, maybe once or twice he might get a mention, but that's it. Me? Well I will live forever! I'm going to be immortal! Why? Because I know that you will mention my name in every other post you make on these forums until this game ends!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

3 hours ago, ericsw said:

Producerism results in broke nations it seems. You have proved yourself incapable of leading an assault against a smaller alliance. Your tactics on the battlefield were exposed as weak and ineffective. 

On your propaganda, the winning side dont call in allies to help, that is ridiculous, it is clear your actions have resulted in the destruction of the majority of your alliance. 

You really are pathetic

Even in curb stomps alliances call in allies often to fill in gaps in coverage at certain ranges.  I get you are desperate that he does not call in allies but, taking the crying and whining course just makes people want to get involved.  Maybe try saying, do as you wish, we will continue to fight this war no matter what you do.  That way you do not come off so damn annoying that people want to get involved just to shut you up.   

Edited by The Big Bad

The deed is worthless if nothing remains afterwards. The glory of the Imperium may be described by our deeds of heroism, but it lives on because of the prosperity created by the sacrifice of a few. Khan doesn't create prosperity, he doesn't create anything, he merely destroys the work of others, thus his grave will be nothing more than a place our members will spit on.

2 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

That way you do not come off so damn annoying that people want to get involved just to shut you up.   

Patience good man, I will be along shortly once my business here is concluded.;)

All in good time, now $%&@ off! Run along....;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The deed is worthless if nothing remains afterwards. The glory of the Imperium may be described by our deeds of heroism, but it lives on because of the prosperity created by the sacrifice of a few. Khan doesn't create prosperity, he doesn't create anything, he merely destroys the work of others, thus his grave will be nothing more than a place our members will spit on.

Ignore eh?:lol1: Nudge, nudge, wink, wink! Say no more eh?:lol1:

Lot more destroying to go! It's going to be fun!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

7 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Even in curb stomps alliances call in allies often to fill in gaps in coverage at certain ranges.  I get you are desperate that he does not call in allies but, taking the crying and whining course just makes people want to get involved.  Maybe try saying, do as you wish, we will continue to fight this war no matter what you do.  That way you do not come off so damn annoying that people want to get involved just to shut you up.   

I really dont care, altho I prefer my nukes to land on SNX soil. That is my objective but if some need to be sent to others then by all means

9 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

if anyone wants to give me like 100m to get out of bill lock and do a decent amount of prep i will attack these actual literal children edgelords like kanabis

you guys are gonna bring Rey out of retirement. You've reached new levels

5 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

you guys are gonna bring Rey out of retirement. You've reached new levels

Never heard of him. Who does he belong to? Need his owner to report here so I can see who it is. Is he allied to Junka in anyway? Beyond that I'm not interested.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

22 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

if anyone wants to give me like 100m to get out of bill lock and do a decent amount of prep i will attack these actual literal children edgelords like kanabis

I was just thinking. You should have a word with Junka, maybe Junka could make you as famous as he has me. Maybe then, when you come into a thread and make a tit of yourself, at least people will know who you are. I'd keep the bill lock thing to yourself by the way, you'll find it hard to get taken seriously otherwise. Welcome to 2017!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

All I'm seeing here is a load of old farts trying to band wagon on my soaring popularity. Stop it! You're just making fools of yourselves and I'm really not that interested in you. You need to face up to the fact that you'll never be as famous as me so long as Junka is my personal agent. Let's move on and all those who are not directly involved... jog on!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

15 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Never heard of him. Who does he belong to? Need his owner to report here so I can see who it is. Is he allied to Junka in anyway? Beyond that I'm not interested.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I'll claim him.

3 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

I'll claim him.

Well he needs cash, has he got mange? Ticks? Fleas? Come on, sort the fella out! He's going to want to carry out his threat now, otherwise people might think he's impotent. There might be life in him yet, best he's put down humanely eh? Have a word with Drub, tell him I sent you, he might want to contribute.;) I'd get started straight away in case Admin pulls the plug!;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

4 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Well he needs cash, has he got mange? Ticks? Fleas? Come on, sort the fella out! He's going to want to carry out his threat now, otherwise people might think he's impotent. There might be life in him yet, best he's put down humanely eh? Have a word with Drub, tell him I sent you, he might want to contribute.;) I'd get started straight away in case Admin pulls the plug!;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

For just 15 cents you can save the life of Rey, the playful mutt.

Eyb9ez.gif

l52jmx_1.gif

giphy_12.gif

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

Oh noes someone just as bad at war as Junka, the world trembles mate.

54 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Who's this prize plum belong to? 

That 'prize plum' was the leader of LPH, the hegemony before Oculus.

If you think you're a troll... keep poking at 'ol Rey Rey

Edited by Lord Hitchcock