Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I love the fear and paranoia. I have "called in" nobody. And unless you have people who collaborated with Gh0s7, I suspect you have nothing to worry about.

There is no fear or paranoia on our side, mate, we just want to laugh in your face when you have to break your word and be shown to be a liar. Your membership won't stick with you for long after that. Once you're gone, there will be no war.

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think my memebrship would most likely just laugh if you guys are stupid enough to get rolled by more than just us.

We are laughing you are calling in allies!! lol

I mean, if you guys wanna get rolled so bad just call off the 1v1 and I can talk to Polar. ;)

So you're admitting you're losing and need help?!

No, this war is between SNX and AM only: you will keep your word, mate. If you're in as much trouble as our information indicates, why not just offer surrender? Pride is a sin, Junka.

11 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

So you're admitting you're losing and need help?!

No, this war is between SNX and AM only: you will keep your word, mate. If you're in as much trouble as our information indicates, why not just offer surrender? Pride is a sin, Junka.

Clearly he can not handle the ferocious kitties of AM. HEAR THEM MEOW!

The reason for the 1v1 agreement was because initially nobody wanted a major war to escalate. It has nothing to do with my "word" and I told Morphine in the beginning that the 1v1 could be off if SLAP decided to no longer back AM.

So AM is once again overplaying it's hand, just as it did supporting those rogue attacks and raids against us. If Polar wants to fight AM, there's nothing stopping them to do so, save the fact I prefer hogging all the glory for the Imperium.

We have soundly defeated AM and pushed most of the fighting down to 10k NS, just as we did with the other wars on terror. Let's stop with the propaganda telling me what ISX (and others) can and cannot do.

Edited by Immortan Junka

37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The reason for the 1v1 agreement was because initially nobody wanted a major war to escalate. It has nothing to do with my "word" and I told Morphine in the beginning that the 1v1 could be off if SLAP decided to no longer back AM.

So AM is once again overplaying it's hand, just as it did supporting those rogue attacks and raids against us. If Polar wants to fight AM, there's nothing stopping them to do so, save the fact I prefer hogging all the glory for the Imperium.

We have soundly defeated AM and pushed most of the fighting down to 10k NS, just as we did with the other wars on terror. Let's stop with the propaganda telling me what ISX (and others) can and cannot do.

Producerism results in broke nations it seems. You have proved yourself incapable of leading an assault against a smaller alliance. Your tactics on the battlefield were exposed as weak and ineffective. 

On your propaganda, the winning side dont call in allies to help, that is ridiculous, it is clear your actions have resulted in the destruction of the majority of your alliance. 

You really are pathetic

Priceless tears... money can't buy tears like that.

Or can it....?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Wait wait wait....

so you said it could escalate if not all their backers came in? So you still weren't tough enough to face everyone your terms were that SLAP couldn't get involved? Man junka.... 

Junka what i have never understood about you is anyone you are fighting are terrorists, or some other crazy !@#$ you like to come up with, have you ever thought for a second that maybe your the terrorist and that's why you keep getting in to wars ?.

How many war's has SNX been in (stop calling it ISX as i will start to wonder where NpO ends and you start with your head so far up their ass licking real good) are they all terrorist ?.

Doom war you called everyone you faced terrorists that was what 8 alliances ? 
Reactionaries and Numerous Raiders - Terrorists
Galactic Guard - Terrorists
Animals X2 Terrorists
LN - Terrorist 
Minc - Terrorist 

You use the word terrorist so much i truly believe that you are mentally $%&@ed, you have no understanding of the word terrorist, it is laughable that you truly believe you know what it means.

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The winning side doesn't call in allies? So I guess Oculus is losing against TTK... :rolleyes:

Oculus is a bloc made up of alliances, so if they are part of Oculus then you are already in the fight, its not like TTK is fighting one alliance but a bloc, wow the fact you do not understand that god help SNX they will need it.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Terrorism is the use of, support for and/or backing of rogue attacks in the pursuit of political aims (i.e. changing the Imperium's policies on the brown team). 

Nope totally not what terrorism is lol 

Edited by Devialance

37 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Oculus is a bloc made up of alliances, so if they are part of Oculus then you are already in the fight, its not like TTK is fighting one alliance but a bloc, wow the fact you do not understand that god help SNX they will need it.

Yeah a comparable situation would be if NG had declared on us and we all agreed to keep allies out of it. Then as we kicked NG's butt, which in all reality would have happened, they start whining to their allies to come in and help.

It's ok, logic has never been his strong suit.

40 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Junka what i have never understood about you is anyone you are fighting are terrorists, or some other crazy !@#$ you like to come up with, have you ever thought for a second that maybe your the terrorist and that's why you keep getting in to wars ?.

How many war's has SNX been in (stop calling it ISX as i will start to wonder where NpO ends and you start with your head so far up their ass licking real good) are they all terrorist ?.

Doom war you called everyone you faced terrorists that was what 8 alliances ? 
Reactionaries and Numerous Raiders - Terrorists
Galactic Guard - Terrorists
Animals X2 Terrorists
LN - Terrorist 
Minc - Terrorist 

You use the word terrorist so much i truly believe that you are mentally $%&@ed, you have no understanding of the word terrorist, it is laughable that you truly believe you know what it means.

It's propaganda, he can't stop ever. I don't know if he's just 100% committed to it, or if he really buys his own BS...