Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/31/2017 at 11:55 AM, Emperor Khan said:

Junka must be frantically running around his allies trying to drum up some support, it's his only option.

Pineappleism on it's last legs, just half a dozen aid packages away from total collapse...

I wish he would ask for help.  It would give us something to do. 

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

He's already been fighting them 1 vs 1 for so long, I can see why he wouldn't want to be seen as needing to break that agreement to win. Also I think there is a competitive nature to this war, where both alliances feel like they want to prove themselves capable of dealing with the other without military assistance.

So while I also would like targets & something to kill, I'm sure there are other alliances worth rolling; without interrupting what seems to have turned into a duel of some kind.

AM has several mid-tier nations, but most of their fighting strength has been dragged down from the 30k NS zone, and our own producerists have dropped down with nukes as well. AM's main fighters are public troublemakers like Ericsw123, but they are now in a range where cash aid is more efficient than the equivalent money in warchest.

Edited by Immortan Junka

7 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Can't you ask for a leave of absence? Then maybe, just maybe, you'd stop sniping from the sidelines. Here's an idea, why don't you ask a grown up in your alliance for permission.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

AM has several mid-tier nations, but most of their fighting strength has been dragged down from the 30k NS zone, and our own producerists have dropped down with nukes as well. AM's main fighters are public troublemakers like Ericsw123, but they are now in a range where cash aid is more efficient than the equivalent money in warchest.

Did a woman write that? It's like you're fighting with your wife when you fight SNX!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

We're back to talking about aid packages then!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

This is utter nonsense. Come back to us with a real argument. Will probably be too late by then and the conversation will have move on to something completely different.

9 MORE ROUNDS!!!

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

Can't you ask for a leave of absence? Then maybe, just maybe, you'd stop sniping from the sidelines. Here's an idea, why don't you ask a grown up in your alliance for permission.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

You are walking a very fine line.  Your micro drama is of no real concern to anyone, in fact most of it is pretty much cringe worthy.  Please don't confuse your apparent status within your own circle of wannabes with actual status in the wider world.  Back in the cage please.

47 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are walking a very fine line.  Your micro drama is of no real concern to anyone, in fact most of it is pretty much cringe worthy.  Please don't confuse your apparent status within your own circle of wannabes with actual status in the wider world.  Back in the cage please.

LMAO! Like I give a $%&@!!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

You and your alliance have zero power here... wait... let me ask someone in The Deplorables if they care.... nope! Not a sausage! Jog on dick head!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

don%2527t+hurt+me.gif

Oh no! I didn't accidentally cross that fine line did I?;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan

8 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

He's already been fighting them 1 vs 1 for so long, I can see why he wouldn't want to be seen as needing to break that agreement to win. Also I think there is a competitive nature to this war, where both alliances feel like they want to prove themselves capable of dealing with the other without military assistance.

So while I also would like targets & something to kill, I'm sure there are other alliances worth rolling; without interrupting what seems to have turned into a duel of some kind.

This is very true. It's turning into a fight to the death!

But can I remind allies on both sides that it has been agreed by both AM and SNX that this war remain only AM and SNX, and so even though we value the conversational input of all of our allies, this fight will remain between the two alliances only.

5 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

But can I remind allies on both sides that it has been agreed by both AM and SNX that this war remain only AM and SNX, and so even though we value the conversational input of all of our allies, this fight will remain between the two alliances only.

On behalf of The Deplorables, I would just like to point out that none of the above applies.;) We, at The Deplorables would be more than happy to accomodate SNX's allies for the next 12 -18 months on the understanding that it will be eternal, I'd hate for anyone to think I wasn't being clear about that.:lol1::lol1::lol1: We so badly need a new target!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

LMAO! Like I give a $%&@!!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

You and your alliance have zero power here... wait... let me ask someone in The Deplorables if they care.... nope! Not a sausage! Jog on dick head!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

don%2527t+hurt+me.gif

Oh no! I didn't accidentally cross that fine line did I?;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

Noted. 

No! No! No! Scrub what I wrote above... always wanted to say this...

DID YOU POLAR REALLY TOO STUPID TO READ?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

It's going to be fun!!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Let's have some music to celebrate! Cue the music!

Is this burning an eternal flame... darlin...

No, our love for each other is understood, we need something a bit more up tempo... hmmmm...

Got it! This song expresses my true feelings about you Grub!!

Ooh, you make me live, Whenever this world is cruel to me....  You're the first one, When things turn out bad, You know I'll never be lonely, You're my only one, And I love the things. I really love the things that you do.... You're my best friend

Don't go and get all shy on me now!;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

3 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

If Junka runs to his allies for help because he is losing the war, that will merely show everyone that he is indeed a liar and cannot stand on his own two feet or keep his promises. He will become even more of a laughing stock.

Actually, anyone at anytime can hit AM for reasons completely separate from the ISX-AM war. For example, if someone in your alliance collaborated with Gh0s7, I can't tell Oculus not to roll you, lol.

I'm sure you would spin it anyway, though.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Actually, anyone at anytime can hit AM...

I'm glad you finally realized the world you live in, I'm content to see this!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Actually, anyone at anytime can hit AM for reasons completely separate from the ISX-AM war. For example, if someone in your alliance collaborated with Gh0s7, I can't tell Oculus not to roll you, lol.

No, actually I think you'll find that if any alliance allied with either side attacks, this would break the aggreement.

I do not 'spin' anything, mate. The truth is the truth: Fact!

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I've never believed otherwise, I just hold the Casus Belli as an important factor whether a war can be considered righteous.

So you want to call in allies now to handle a smaller alliance you attacked, lol, the weakness of your leadership amuses me!! 

I love the fear and paranoia. I have "called in" nobody. And unless you have people who collaborated with Gh0s7, I suspect you have nothing to worry about. 

01AUG17.PNG

Either way, we are just handling mop-up operations at this point.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I love the fear and paranoia. I have "called in" nobody. And unless you have people who collaborated with Gh0s7, I suspect you have nothing to worry about. 

01AUG17.PNG

Either way, we are just handling mop up operations at this point.

Lol, sure... so you are winning but need assistance at the same time. interesting argument