Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Worth point out that there is currently only one ongoing offensive war from an (actual) AM member.

This is what we're calling Junka Gold. The fabled lost treasure of SNX ... turns out not to be that valuable in a monetary sense.

Edited by Serberus_I

For those who attack the Imperium in anger, the full measure of destruction must be alloted. Against my inclination, peace negotiations took place, and we allowed the govt of Apocalypse Meow an opportunity to correct their position in support of roguery by Ericsw123 and Emperor Khan.

This magnanimity less than a month into the conflict was scorned, as Morphine demanded an apology for prior brown team drama, despite having only two nations on the brown team. This confirmed the role of AM in starting a rogue proxy war against the Imperium on behalf of hostile actors on the brown team.

As this is a proxy war intended to subvert Imperial policy with rogue attacks, including the genocidal attacks of Khan, the Imperium is left with no choice but to utterly destroy the alliance of Apocalypse Meow, until a govt more respectful of the sovereignty of the Imperium comes into power.

May Imperial justice balance in all accounts.

Thank God for that! I thought for one horrible moment a peace agreement had been made!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Just one point...

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

For those who attack the Imperium in anger...

but you've already admitted it was you who started this dummy!:rolleyes::-

On 7/31/2017 at 9:33 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Theres really no reason to explain over and over why we declared war against AM when it has been explained a multitude of times.

At least get your propaganda in order, this sort of slip up is just embarrassing!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

14 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Thank God for that! I thought for one horrible moment a peace agreement had been made!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Just one point...

but you've already admitted it was you who started this dummy!:rolleyes::-

At least get your propaganda in order, this sort of slip up is just embarrassing!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Oh slips on that one all the time, sometimes he declared war, sometimes recognized hostilities. But we all know there would not be an alliance on alliance war if he hadn't declared. So he started it, end of story :P

I have Khan on ignore, but the conflict began as a result of Apocalypse Meow govt endorsing terrorism by Khan in early June, attacking three members. Khan's stated goal is the extermination of our new nations, after we removed him from the upper tier after he attacked us in November.

One month later, AM attacked me while I was fighting Khan. Rogue attacks used to advance political objectives (i.e., subversion of Imperial policies on the brown team) are terrorist by definition, and the lower tier of Apocalypse Meow will be carpetbombed with nukes over an extended period of time.

So long as AM serves as a rogue proxy for hostile actors on the brown team, they will be destroyed.

Edited by Immortan Junka

45 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

For those who attack the Imperium in anger, the full measure of destruction must be alloted. Against my inclination, peace negotiations took place, and we allowed the govt of Apocalypse Meow an opportunity to correct their position in support of roguery by Ericsw123 and Emperor Khan.

This magnanimity less than a month into the conflict was scorned, as Morphine demanded an apology for prior brown team drama, despite having only two nations on the brown team. This confirmed the role of AM in starting a rogue proxy war against the Imperium on behalf of hostile actors on the brown team.

As this is a proxy war intended to subvert Imperial policy with rogue attacks, including the genocidal attacks of Khan, the Imperium is left with no choice but to utterly destroy the alliance of Apocalypse Meow, until a govt more respectful of the sovereignty of the Imperium comes into power.

May Imperial justice balance in all accounts.

JUNKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight_Jacket.jpg

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have Khan on ignore, but the conflict began as a result of Apocalypse Meow govt endorsing terrorism by Khan in early June, attacking three members. Khan's stated goal is the extermination of our new nations, after we removed him from the upper tier after he attacked us in November.

One month later, AM attacked me while I was fighting Khan. Rogue attacks used to advance political objectives (i.e., subversion of Imperial policies on the brown team) are terrorist by definition, and the lower tier of Apocalypse Meow will be carpetbombed with nukes over an extended period of time.

So long as AM serves as a rogue proxy for hostile actors on the brown team, they will be destroyed.

This is all rubbish which has been totally debunked in this very thread!:rolleyes: Why do you write this? Is this for internal consumption or do you genuinely believe that people will believe you? Seriously?!!! Do you think that if you repeat it enough that it might come true?!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

A lie is a lie Junka, you're not going to escape that, I will make sure of it. It's for exactly that reason that I have (on numerous occasions), linked to posts that totally rubbish your position. You are your own worst enemy!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I'm not going anywhere, get used to it, we're only 9 months in. I know you're reading this... gotcha!!! Yeah... I can see you!!!;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

5 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

This is all rubbish which has been totally debunked in this very thread!:rolleyes: Why do you write this? Is this for internal consumption or do you genuinely believe that people will believe you? Seriously?!!! Do you think that if you repeat it enough that it might come true?!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

A lie is a lie Junka, you're not going to escape that, I will make sure of it. It's for exactly that reason that I have (on numerous occasions), linked to posts that totally rubbish your position. You are your own worst enemy!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I'm not going anywhere, get used to it, we're only 9 months in. I know you're reading this... gotcha!!! Yeah... I can see you!!!;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

Is he reading your post or my quoting of your post? You might be my new favorite person to quote :P

2nd Anniversary of the Great Producerist July Revolution

wt3xoPW.png

"NOT A STEP BACK!"

☆ Immortan Junka ☆ Edward Graceford ☆ Lemac ☆ Galerion ☆ Zzniperr ☆ AvengerFin ☆ Uncle Don ☆ Strider Yoshi ☆ Blind Cyclops ☆  Pamacii ☆ Humann ☆ Pendragon ☆ SaudiGamer123 ☆

In July 2015, Supernova X fought not only a revolution against the corrupt former government, but fought against numerous enemy alliances attempting to extinguish our revolution. Outnumbered 20 to 1 and ill-prepared, here is the story of those desperate days told through the statements of those times.

"Two soldiers popped in yesterday for a drink, so we asked them, ‘Will it all end soon?’ They said they didn’t know – nobody thought Supernova X would still be fighting. Today, it’s 10 days since Polaris cancelled our last treaty."

Unknown Citizen, Supernova X, July 16

"[...]While I use the language of the 'raiders' I do not consider this to be a raid. This is a mercy-killing. From another perspective, it may be seen as the extermination of the useless."

Kingzog of Nordreich, Open World Forum, July 12

"It's a strange one, SNX being cut adrift with few allies now but on the flip side the Polar treaty was little more than a target painted on their backs to start the last war."

Sabcat, Kashmir, July 09

"I wish your movement prosperity and good fortune! May you be an ally of the Nordreich!"

Kristjan Laidoner to traitor Masterchief777, in a mass-PM sent to SNX members, July 11

"Also I kinda doubt it's just a raid... One of my guys says he's just following his orders, and he's not Reich either. Make what you want of it."

AvengerFin, In-game announcement, July 17

"We'll make it through this in mostly one piece. In some ways I have reasons to be optimistic coming out of this."

Edward Graceford, Tactical Operations Center, July 13

"This conflict feels like Stalingrad, where some were issued Mosin-Nagants & 5 rounds, while others only got 5 rounds"

Humann, Open World Forum, July 12

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

No....No! Please don't quote this post whatever you do!

pineapple_squished.gif

I wouldn't want to upset him!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

what is this, I don't even.... Best image EVER!

First of all biggest pineapple I've ever seen

second - REKT

Edited by MaineGOP